Thread: Amash has Another National Media Interview about His Libertarian Presidential Campaign

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amash has Another National Media Interview about His Libertarian Presidential Campaign

Rep. Justin Amash has Another National Media Interview about His Libertarian Presidential Campaign. He Again Says Nothing Libertarian.
    Written by Adam Dick - Tuesday May 5, 2020

On Thursday, I wrote about Rep. Justin Amash (L-MI), in a ten-minute interview at MSNBC focused on why he is interested in seeking the Libertarian Party presidential nomination, saying nothing libertarian. Further, I noted that, when Amash was asked about what a libertarian would do concerning coronavirus (a policy area where government is heavily restricting people’s exercise of liberty, intentionally shutting down much of the economy, and spending with abandon), Amash chose to promote adding a new government program to hand out money to people — something the host noted does not sound like a limited government proposal.

On Friday, Amash was back in another national media interview focused on why he would want to run for president as the Libertarian Party nominee. This time Amash was interviewed for five minutes by Rachel Martin at National Public Radio (NPR).

Second act, same as the first.

Though presented with question after question that gave him opportunities to promote libertarian ideas, Amash chose not to do so.
    More: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...g-libertarian/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-05-2020 at 03:14 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.