Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Amash denounces armed protests in Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    He's been engaged in an ongoing, systemaic crusade to discredit and alienate long term, well respected members here for years. Basically anyone who fails to show what Swordy deems to be the proper level of obsequiousness toward Trump, or who disagrees with him (Swordy) on immigration or protectionist tariffs. He and a few others like him have done a great deal to destroy what unity we once had around here and drive morale down into the toilet.

At least, that's what it's appeared like to me and quite a few others.
    I am one of those others as well.
    WILL NOT COMPLY

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am one of those others as well.

Be careful admitting that. I hear some places will refuse to serve people in that crowd.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Be careful admitting that. I hear some places will refuse to serve people in that crowd.
    It's about time for some of us to go underground and form a new mask less system anyway. I am looking forward to being denied service. I am beginning to not fit in even more than I was!
    WILL NOT COMPLY

I am loving how these two die hard lovers of the Orange Light of Liberty have joined forces to share in there satanic pedo cabal battles here on RPFs. Quoting each other’s insanity to attempt to reinforce it.

It’s like we have our own flat earthers!
    He's been engaged in an ongoing, systemaic crusade to discredit and alienate long term, well respected members here for years. Basically anyone who fails to show what Swordy deems to be the proper level of obsequiousness toward Trump, or who disagrees with him (Swordy) on immigration or protectionist tariffs. He and a few others like him have done a great deal to destroy what unity we once had around here and drive morale down into the toilet.

At least, that's what it's appeared like to me and quite a few others.
    Do either of the big two Trump supporters use the same aggressive rhetoric when describing Trump? I could have missed it but have they called Trump a sellout and a Traitor to Liberty?

It's about time for some of us to go underground and form a new mask less system anyway. I am looking forward to being denied service. I am beginning to not fit in even more than I was!
    Meh, I kinda like the looks I get at the store from the unapproving sheep. I am 6'4 and generally appear unapproachable so Karens and Steves don't dare say anything to me though.

Even more I like the eye contact made with the others also not wearing them. Maybe I'll start giving them a little acknowledging head nod from now on.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Do either of the big two Trump supporters use the same aggressive rhetoric when describing Trump? I could have missed it but have they called Trump a sellout and a Traitor to Liberty?
    That's sarcasm, amirite?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    ...And yes you are a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie, liar.
    That's a bald-faced lie. Not one single person has done so. What they HAVE complained about is that Trump is reinstituting funding of WHO at any level. Please leave your bull$#@! spin out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bull $#@!ing $#@!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's when you have no quotes, no direct links, etc. that it's obvious that you are completely full of $#@!.
    Let's keep it civil. Quite a few reports on this thread. Thread closed. It's burned out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213