Thread: Bill Gates:“get the world ready” Gates Responds to conspiracy theories

Bill Gates:“get the world ready” Gates Responds to conspiracy theories

Bill Gates has responded to recent to conspiracy theories about him and on the questions of vaccination on CCTV.

Bill Gates only response was the following quote
    Bill Gates:“how can a philanthropist be a bad person?
    But then in the interview he opens his mouth by stating that get the world ready. In all of this was rather awkward as Bill Gates was smiling in very uneasy moments.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well it seems Bill Gates had forgtten what he said while being at the Ted Show at a Freudian Slip accidentally Bill Gates mentioned.
    "If we do a really good job with vaccines we can lower the population by 10 to 15%"
    Then all of a sudden wonders why there are conspiracy theories and anger towards him and company?

Bill Gates is the frontman for the eugenicists. He has been saying that the world is too populated and that through the vaccine program there is a chance of lower that down.

He can go around like he is some philanthropists all he wants but he is not fooling anyone who has been following him for a long time. He and his organization are EVIL. You can put perfume on but in the end it still stinks.

Instead of helping people in places where polio seems to be the problem, with clean water, clean food, sanitation and showing them to practice good hygiene, he is pushing a vaccine program. In India alone, over 60,000 plus thousand children came down with acute flaccid paralyzes though his philanthropic vaccine program. Back in the time polio was wrecking havoc on this country, the medical term for polio was "acute flaccid paralyzes." However, they keep on moving the goalposts by changing the name to create confusion and so that the average people don't become suspicious to their eugenicists program.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Bill Gates is the frontman for the eugenicists. He has been saying that the world is too populated and that through the vaccine program there is a chance of lower that down.

He can go around like he is some philanthropists all he wants but he is not fooling anyone who has been following him for a long time. He and his organization are EVIL. You can put perfume on but in the end it still stinks.

Instead of helping people in places where polio seems to be the problem, with clean water, clean food, sanitation and showing them to practice good hygiene, he is pushing a vaccine program. In India alone, over 60,000 plus thousand children came down with acute flaccid paralyzes though his philanthropic vaccine program. Back in the time polio was wrecking havoc on this country, the medical term for polio was "acute flaccid paralyzes." However, they keep on moving the goalposts by changing the name to create confusion and so that the average people don't become suspicious to their eugenicists program.
    The fact that he was on Ted Show and spilled out in front of a paid idiotic zombie audience. And he asks why a philanthropist can be a bad person?

““If we do a really good job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health, we can LOWER that down 10%,15%”

Gates wife claims that her kids are all vaccinated personally i doubt her claims she just trying to shut the conspiracy that her kids arent vaccinated and of course fools on facebook believe everything what gates says.

The users on instrgram arent easily fooled.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-04-2020 at 08:03 AM.

I'm surprised hes even responding to the conspiracy theories. Usually when people talk about depopulation they ignore them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge