Thread: Dear Media: Please insert this into the Covid protection and prevention narrative

Dear Media: Please insert this into the Covid protection and prevention narrative

Please, oh please, dear media, won't you be so kind as to insert this into the narrative as a necessary measure for everyone to stay safe and not catch the virus? Make sure it's aimed at adults to ensure their social distancing compliance.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/chi...g-hat-students

Last edited by devil21; 05-01-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used to think that people were supposed to evolve, not devolve into brainless slugs incapable of rudimentary logic.

Those parents are forcing their own flesh and blood to become so sterile that their bodies will no longer be able to build a proper immune system. At that point, weekly injections will someday be required.

Government, corporatist, people as a whole - the whole world needs an enema. It makes me sick.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I used to think that people were supposed to evolve, not devolve into brainless slugs incapable of rudimentary logic.

Those parents are forcing their own flesh and blood to become so sterile that their bodies will no longer be able to build a proper immune system. At that point, weekly injections will someday be required.

Government, corporatist, people as a whole - the whole world needs an enema. It makes me sick.
    You're gonna have to embrace and enjoy a little bit of the bat$#@! crazy going on if you're going to not crack up entirely. I want nothing more right now than to see a Walmart full of people wearing $#@! like that on their heads.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're gonna have to embrace and enjoy a little bit of the bat$#@! crazy going on if you're going to not crack up entirely. I want nothing more right now than to see a Walmart full of people wearing $#@! like that on their heads.
    That would be a sight see. He||, it’s not that far off!

Social Distancing Asshats.

Coming to a school near you soon.

+++ Social Credit score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Un$#@! the World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ad4MH7fMLs

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

I just shared it, thanks

Liberals look at this and must think its completely reasonable.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You might poke someones eye out!

It's funny though, because it's actually based on a historical Chinese hat.

During the Song Dynasty, Emperor Zhao Kuangyin (aka Emperor Taizu) came up with the "fashion" to prevent his ministers from whispering to each other during morning court.

I keep picturing a group of guys walking to court and everytime one of 'em moves their head, they hit each other in face or back of the head, and they keep getting knocked over.
    Ow!... Sorry... OW!... Sorry!... OW! OW!... So sorry!

When wearing these hats, ministers could only talk face to face, as it would be difficult to talk to others sitting beside them. After that, the ministers did not whisper to others during morning court anymore, and the solemn atmosphere was thus maintained.
    https://visiontimeswest.com/the-clev...-dynasty-hats/

http://www.ancientpages.com/wp-conte...rorTaizu11.jpg

You can get yourself an authentic one: