Thread: 2020: Israeli historian discovers the true origin of "six million" claim...

2020: Israeli historian discovers the true origin of "six million" claim...

"On January 21, 1944, about a year and a half before the end of World War II, a dramatic item was published on the front page of Haaretz. Under the headline “Six million Jewish victims,” it brought unusual testimony for the time about the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust. “Six million – that’s the calculation made by two young men in a meeting with members of their party organizations in Palestine,” the report said."

"The item was discovered last year by historian Joel Rappel of Bar-Ilan University’s Institute of Holocaust Research. Rappel embarked on a pioneering archival journey in an attempt to discover the first time that someone used the number 6 million in regard to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, “the horrifying and familiar number that has long since become an icon,” he said."

"A few months ago, Rappel found a formative document connected to Unger in the Central Zionist Archives in Jerusalem. As he puts it, it was “a single document that brought about a major change in direction in the research.” It is the minutes of a meeting, under the headline “A statement by Eliezer Unger at a meeting of all the pioneering organizations, on January 19, 1944.” It turns out that two days after arriving in Palestine, when the Holocaust was still raging on European soil, Unger had difficult and painful things to say in the presence of the country’s Zionist leadership."

Exerpted from Source Article:
    https://archive.fo/1aM19#selection-1791.9-1791.122
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...mann-1.8781961
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israeli Historian Discovers ‘6 Million’ Holocaust Figure Was Invented at Zionist Conference In 1944

"Boston University's director of the Elie Wiesel archive, Bar-Ilan University’s Institute of Holocaust Research historian Joel Rappel has discovered the origin of the infamous “6,000,000” number: a 1944 meeting of Zionist pioneering organizations in what is now known as the state of Israel.

For years, supporters of the Holocaust narrative have held that the number first appeared at the Nuremberg trials using highly discredited testimony by Auschwitz commandant Rudolf Hoss. The 6,000,000 figure was again repeated by Adolf Eichmann, who was kidnapped by the Mossad and forced to participate in an internationally televised 1962 show trial in Israel."

Exerpted from Article:
    https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/05...rence-in-1944/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Try saying to anyone you know 6,000,001 died, or more, or less than that and watch the response. If it's not exactly 6 million on the nose then you are a bad person, with low moral character, your rights should be stripped, or you should at the very least be censored and never again listened to by anybody ever again. And this is effectively what has happened to most that have ever brought this topic up in the public sphere.

The 6 million number predates world war 2, it did not just originate during these meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Try saying to anyone you know 6,000,001 died, or more, or less than that and watch the response. If it's not exactly 6 million on the nose then you are a bad person, with low moral character, your rights should be stripped, or you should at the very least be censored and never again listened to by anybody ever again. And this is effectively what has happened to most that have ever brought this topic up in the public sphere.

The 6 million number predates world war 2, it did not just originate during these meetings.
    Yes. While it's been years since I dug into that subject, I recall finding stuff that went back to pre 1900. Here's a bitchute starting with 1915:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster