Thread: Bill Gates thinks the global shift towards nationalism made the coronavirus response worse

Bill Gates thinks the global shift towards nationalism made the coronavirus response worse

Bill Gates thinks Nationalism made the coronavirus response worse yet forgets open borders and massive open tourism has led more deaths in Italy and this is why Nationalism is now growing again in Italy.
    The Liberals are desperate to try and keep heir ideology amid the crisis and its not surprise Bill Gates is a pro open border. But if Bill Gates thinks this crisis would make people support the Liberals he should think again.

If Italy had its borders closed from the start of the new year they would had likely less. But this is what happens when you have liberal governments.

Bill Gates thinks the global shift towards nationalism made the coronavirus response worse

Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates said in an interview with The Times the fact that the world had seen an upswing of nationalist politics prior to the coronavirus pandemic was "not helpful."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The man who wants to be an unelected ruler of the world makes up reasons to criticize nations. I'm shocked.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I choose not to be a global citizen, I am a United States citizen.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Total ass clown. Good to see a lot of people are starting to realize how dangerous he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's more play talk. He is counting on nationalism.

Nationalism is a form of communism, which leads to the erosion of individual liberty.

Private Property > Eminent Domain > "Fed control" to protect the "greater good".

Contract Rights > government mandated minimum wage. USMCA is ratified so now it's easier.

"Illegal" immigrants > "legal" immigrants - eligible for .gov programs, mandated minimum wage, pays not only local and state taxes, but now "Funds the Fed" via federal income tax.

Wall > huge cost to taxpayers, needs to be "enforced", restricts freedom to travel, more Federal Agents to patrol, detain, arrest, process into the system. Grow the Fed!

Gates and the One World Order do not give a flip about open borders or a border wall, other than it serves merely as a convenient mechanism to erode individual liberty and rights.

Gates and the One World Order fully understand that wall or no wall, people will be processed into their system, no matter where one travels or happens to reside.

Most people still can't see beyond their noses, even after all of the crap. But hey, nationalism. Because central constitution. Fed.gov does all of this crap to us, but they want to build a wall/process people to save us from it. Gimme a freaking break.

And don't try to blow smoke up my a&& and try to rationalize it - I ain't buyin' it.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I wished this $#@!er would just disappear.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It's more play talk. He is counting on nationalism.

Nationalism is a form of communism, which leads to the erosion of individual liberty.

Private Property > Eminent Domain > "Fed control" to protect the "greater good".

Contract Rights > government mandated minimum wage. USMCA is ratified so now it's easier.

"Illegal" immigrants > "legal" immigrants - eligible for .gov programs, mandated minimum wage, pays not only local and state taxes, but now "Funds the Fed" via federal income tax.

Wall > huge cost to taxpayers, needs to be "enforced", restricts freedom to travel, more Federal Agents to patrol, detain, arrest, process into the system. Grow the Fed!

Gates and the One World Order do not give a flip about open borders or a border wall, other than it serves merely as a convenient mechanism to erode individual liberty and rights.

Gates and the One World Order fully understand that wall or no wall, people will be processed into their system, no matter where one travels or happens to reside.

Most people still can't see beyond their noses, even after all of the crap. But hey, nationalism. Because central constitution. Fed.gov does all of this crap to us, but they want to build a wall/process people to save us from it. Gimme a freaking break.

And don't try to blow smoke up my a&& and try to rationalize it - I ain't buyin' it.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything... I stand for a strong country as our Founders stood for and a limited government.

Bill Gates wants a One World Government--total control. He also thinks you and I are a virus and should be done away with.

If citizens in this country do not stand together, as a nation, against thugs like Bill Gates we lose a lot more than individual freedoms.

Most of the implementations you speak of above did not happen over night. They are not going to miraculously go away in three plus years.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything... I stand for a strong country as our Founders stood for and a limited government.

Bill Gates wants a One World Government--total control. He also thinks you and I are a virus and should be done away with.

If citizens in this country do not stand together, as a nation, against thugs like Bill Gates we lose a lot more than individual freedoms.

Most of the implementations you speak of above did not happen over night. They are not going to miraculously go away in three plus years.
    I am in this fight, voluntarily, for individual liberty. I am not in this fight for nationalist-communism.

It was nationalism-communism that got us into this stinking mess. The sooner you and others realize that, the better.

This might help:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...utional-Rights

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)