Thread: OR: County creates "grounding space" for colored people to "escape whiteness"

Exclamation OR: County creates "grounding space" for colored people to "escape whiteness"

Segregated Zone: County Creates Race-Specific ‘Grounding Space’ For Minority Staff To Escape ‘Whiteness’ During Pandemic

https://conservativeus.com/segregate...rce=whatfinger

COVID-19 has claimed one more life in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll to 87, the Oregon Health Authority reported at 8 a.m. Saturday. Oregon Health Authority also reported 76 new cases of COVID-19 as of 8 a.m. Saturday, bringing the state total to 2,253.

This is what we have heard from the mainstream media when it comes to COVID 19 and Oregon.

But no one reported the racism that was displayed by on Portland county.

An Oregon county in the Portland area said it was creating a safe “grounding space” for minority staff to escape a predominant “whiteness.”
    From Just The News:

The April 5 “situation report” from the Multnomah County Office of Emergency Operations Center announced that the “Emergency Operations Center Equity Officer is hosting a grounding space for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) employees to share, heal, connect, and get grounded in a space that is not dominated by whiteness.”

Read a portion of the Emergency Operations Center bulletin below:

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure Barr will do something about this.
    /sarc

May as well replace the constitution with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Meanwhile, people are getting arrested for going to beaches.

When does it become okay to talk about killing the Stasi? I'm not talking about it, mind you! Just talking about talking about it.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Thumbs down Race-Specific ‘Grounding Space’ For Minority Staff To Escape ‘Whiteness’ During Pandemic

This might be taking grounding too far

Segregated Zone: County Creates Race-Specific ‘Grounding Space’ For Minority Staff To Escape ‘Whiteness’ During Pandemic

COVID-19 has claimed one more life in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll to 87, the Oregon Health Authority reported at 8 a.m. Saturday. Oregon Health Authority also reported 76 new cases of COVID-19 as of 8 a.m. Saturday, bringing the state total to 2,253.

This is what we have heard from the mainstream media when it comes to COVID 19 and Oregon.

An Oregon county in the Portland area said it was creating a safe “grounding space” for minority staff to escape a predominant “whiteness.”

From Just The News:
    The April 5 “situation report” from the Multnomah County Office of Emergency Operations Center announced that the “Emergency Operations Center Equity Officer is hosting a grounding space for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) employees to share, heal, connect, and get grounded in a space that is not dominated by whiteness.”

Read a portion of the Emergency Operations Center bulletin below:

Multnomah County dismissed any notion that a government entity hosting a race-specific “grounding space” as a haven from “whiteness” could raise constitutional concerns or furnish grounds for a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a federal agency that administers and enforces civil rights laws against workplace discrimination.

https://conservativeus.com/segregate...rce=whatfinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Communists that took over the Democrat Party and relabeled themselves "liberals" did originate most of the statutes that instituted institutional segregation in the first place. If morons can't see how they're being emotionally manipulated back into self- segregation, oh well. I'd sorta think that anyone of a white dominance mindset would welcome such things, not demonize them.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Racist segregation instituted by the state. What could possibly go wrong?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

From Just The News:

Oregon urban culture has a reputation for heavy emphasis on diversity/being too nice but skin color focus is not the optimal approach in supporting 'diversity is our strength' model. In contrast, Trump-Pelosi approved bill to support war on unseen enemy aka COVID-19 support minorities in a more balanced and targetted manner:

What’s in the bill:

• $310 billion to replenish the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program, which provides forgivable loans to small businesses that retain their employees on payroll. The original $350 billion for the program ran out last Thursday after just two weeks.

• $60 billion of this funding is for community banks with less than $50 billion in assets to ensure that smaller and women- and minority-owned businesses have better access to funding.

Love to see MLK's reaction to this if he was still alive.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge