Thread: Elites are hoarding food: Melinda Gates reveals Bill Has Been Storing Food for Years

Elites are hoarding food: Melinda Gates reveals Bill Has Been Storing Food for Years

"The basement" LOL. How many mansions, ranches, secret properties all stocked up? Private planes and helicopters to get back an forth, and of course, armed security.

Let' not forget Gates is at the bottom of the mandatory vaccine and biochip movement.

"RFK Jr. Blasts Bill Gates Deadly Vaccination Programs, Ambition to Control Biochip Program"

Bill Gates wife Melinda reveals billionaire 'prepared for years' for coronavirus pandemic

BILL GATES' wife, Melinda, revealed she and the American billionaire had been preparing for years for a global pandemic storing food in their basement.
    “This is a disease we’re all in together."
    Ok so when do we come over for dinner when we are starving?

Fauci, 2017, "There will be a surprise [pandemic] outbreak"
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-23-2020 at 03:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A sci fi author and futurist that I follow on facebook once wrote about being hired by 4 very wealthy individuals to give potential advice on some issues as they were all "preppers". He shared some of the topics brought up without naming names.

One of the topics was how does the billionaire ensure that the armed security doesn't turn on him. The recommendation was to treat them well, pay them well during normal times, include families of the security in the plans, and if/when the SHTF that should work out.

He said this wasn't just idle conversation, those 4 individuals already had things prepared and were doing more.

I thought it was amusing to read about billionaires doing this... maybe I should have taken it as a warning that they were seeing a bigger picture with far more info and it might not be so much a what if but a when.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Doesn't surprise me one bit that the elites have been doing this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They figure throwing cans will save them when people decide Jean-Jacques Rousseau had a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Anyone here on RPF actually can't find food? Sure I like chunk white tuna in a can more than chunk light, but what can you do? I prefer multi-grain cheerios over fruit loops, but that's a sacrifice I'm going to have to make #inthis2gether. I also eat 80/20 ground beef because the stuff with less fat is dry as sand. I've been eating alot more fiber so I have to wipe my ass less also, doing my part to save America.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Anyone here on RPF actually can't find food? Sure I like chunk white tuna in a can more than chunk light, but what can you do? I prefer multi-grain cheerios over fruit loops, but that's a sacrifice I'm going to have to make #inthis2gether. I also eat 80/20 ground beef because the stuff with less fat is dry as sand. I've been eating alot more fiber so I have to wipe my ass less also, doing my part to save America.
    Can you still find Oats and eggs?

Bill is a $#@!ing pedophile he belongs in prison

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    A sci fi author and futurist that I follow on facebook once wrote about being hired by 4 very wealthy individuals to give potential advice on some issues as they were all "preppers". He shared some of the topics brought up without naming names.

One of the topics was how does the billionaire ensure that the armed security doesn't turn on him. The recommendation was to treat them well, pay them well during normal times, include families of the security in the plans, and if/when the SHTF that should work out.

He said this wasn't just idle conversation, those 4 individuals already had things prepared and were doing more.

I thought it was amusing to read about billionaires doing this... maybe I should have taken it as a warning that they were seeing a bigger picture with far more info and it might not be so much a what if but a when.
    The private armies are fine living i nearby towns most of the time, with planned pull-back to the mansion compounds and battle stations when the mobs are spotted, on the drones, coming down the highway. With their families. Then they set up the .50 cals and stop that $#@! dead in its tracks.

Probably even a plan on where to bury or burn them all so the bodies don't cause a outbreak of cholera.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

they think we are their livestock

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Anyone with half a brain cell should be a prepper- especially in these crazy times.

In the community where I live most everyone has food & essentials stored for a JIC scenario.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Anyone with half a brain cell should be a prepper- especially in these crazy times.

In the community where I live most everyone has food & essentials stored for a JIC scenario.
    Are they mostly armed? Happiness is a Bushmaster.

I had trouble buying chicken at my supermarket the first couple of weeks into the lock down. Once they became more accustomed to the situation, I was able to buy chicken easily. Now every time I go there's always enough.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I had trouble buying chicken at my supermarket the first couple of weeks into the lock down. Once they became more accustomed to the situation, I was able to buy chicken easily. Now every time I go there's always enough.
    Wait until they euthanize another 11 million chickens.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Two to three weeks we will see some shortages on meat.

Would you plant a crop if it was uncertain there would be buyers?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Two to three weeks we will see some shortages on meat.

Would you plant a crop if it was uncertain there would be buyers?
    I'm not a coddled American that thinks we're going to starve to death because a certain type of food is out of stock. The vegans might die though. They need their special unsweetened enriched vanilla whatever fake pee rice milk
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I'm not a coddled American that thinks we're going to starve to death because a certain type of food is out of stock. The vegans might die though. They need their special unsweetened enriched vanilla whatever fake pee rice milk
    There is more than enough food.

The supply chain is fractured.

They just euthanized a couple pigs too. Not sure if you heard.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tyson beef and JBS are having some difficulty too.

Not to mention that what will go in the ground is going to be conservative.

No reason to waste energy on uncertainty and possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

they think we are their livestock

I have to admit, it bothers me to read statements like "they think we are their livestock" because we hate the thought of that but we never seem to even give consideration to the animals that they don't like being treated that way either. I admit that I'm not even a vegan (though I aspire to be for moral reasons) but I just wish more people gave some thought to stuff like that. Again, I realize I'm a hypocrite for saying that without living it but I still feel like it should at least be said.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I have to admit, it bothers me to read statements like "they think we are their livestock" because we hate the thought of that but we never seem to even give consideration to the animals that they don't like being treated that way either. I admit that I'm not even a vegan (though I aspire to be for moral reasons) but I just wish more people gave some thought to stuff like that. Again, I realize I'm a hypocrite for saying that without living it but I still feel like it should at least be said.
    If Gates is prepping for his depopulation master plan than we should too. The problem is all the sheep-like people who to this day cannot believe there could be any "conspiracy," even after witnessing a fabulously coordinated controlled economic collapse. The problem for the awake will be the hardening of the heart when they come begging for food, or just trying to take it. People you have known and socialized with all your life will endanger you and your family because they just refused to believe it. You must be ready to defend your stores even if you have to cut them down as they approach your door with guns.

Prepping is so simple.

- well sealed bags of rice, beans, powdered milk, powdered eggs, and tons cans of everything you like. Most cans are good long after recommended expiration dates.

-Vitamins. People always forget vitamins. When you are not getting fresh produce you need to take vitamins.

- Grow a garden

The rest is extra. Many cities are even relaxing local laws on egg laying chickens. Lobby your town council for that change.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-26-2020 at 02:37 PM.

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/...79169203515392
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/...79169203515392
    One of the best tweets I've seen this far during this crisis.

Calvin Coolidge

They have been war gaming and planning this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    One of the best tweets I've seen this far during this crisis.
    The Real Economic Catastrophe Hasn’t Hit Yet. Just Wait For August.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...on-coronavirus

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember a lot of talk about elites buying up bomb shelters and survival supplies sometime right after the 2012 election. Hadn't heard much of it since then, but you can start to see where that may become useful based on events of the last 6 months.

Also around the same time, stories of the Department of Homeland Security buying tens of thousands of tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I remember a lot of talk about elites buying up bomb shelters and survival supplies sometime right after the 2012 election. Hadn't heard much of it since then, but you can start to see where that may become useful based on events of the last 6 months.

Also around the same time, stories of the Department of Homeland Security buying tens of thousands of tanks.
    Sales of bunkers are going through the roof.