Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WA state gov, Inslee: No return to normal, forced vaccine

WA state gov, Inslee: No return to normal, forced vaccine

Inslee outlined the "path back to normal" in an address to Washingtonians on Tuesday evening, making it clear that the path to recovery will take months and could halt again if another outbreak occurs. <--- count on it

He said the changes will happen in measured steps as guided by science and public health needs. The path to normal requires: More testing, PPE for everyone who needs it, a COVID-19 vaccine, contact tracing capabilities and adequate capacity in hospitals.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/cor...EQ5YCL75367PU/

Either there is going to be a mass exodus from Washington or the civil war starts there. Anyone here live there?
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Inslee outlined the "path back to normal" in an address to Washingtonians on Tuesday evening, making it clear that the path to recovery will take months and could halt again if another outbreak occurs. <--- count on it

He said the changes will happen in measured steps as guided by science and public health needs. The path to normal requires: More testing, PPE for everyone who needs it, a COVID-19 vaccine, contact tracing capabilities and adequate capacity in hospitals.

Either there is going to be a mass exodus from Washington or the civil war starts there. Anyone here live there?

.gov has bigger guns. The people have been completely restricted from the 2nd Amendment, aside from being allowed to play with little toys on the weekends. Does that also fall in to the eugenics category?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

I wonder how many people, even people here, truly realize how serious this $#@! really is. This "lockdown" crap quite literally constitutes a gun pointed directly at all of our heads. These $#@!ers are literally destroying our livelihoods and very possibly our lives right before our eyes. They've made it clear that they're perfectly willing to starve every last one of us into submission. And, while the protests so far have been encouraging, it'll take a hell of a lot more of those, and a hell of a lot more outright defiance if this is going to be stopped.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I wonder how many people, even people here, truly realize how serious this $#@! really is. This "lockdown" crap quite literally constitutes a gun pointed directly at all of our heads. These $#@!ers are literally destroying our livelihoods and very possibly our lives right before our eyes. They've made it clear that they're perfectly willing to starve every last one of us into submission. And, while the protests so far have been encouraging, it'll take a hell of a lot more of those, and a hell of a lot more outright defiance if this is going to be stopped.
    Simple answer: NO.

They are still debating who to “vote” for, which team is better, who kisses a&& better, 5D chess and the like.

They have not a single clue. Which is why this experiment in freedom has failed.

Yes, I am speaking about the majority on this board.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Why wait?

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Why wait?
    Perhaps to get the word out and build momentum.

No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

polio has a vaccine. less people die now, from it. usually the few who do, have not been vaccinated.
    Covid-19 has no vaccine. it does kill people... Big Pharma is in a race to perfect the wonder vaccine.
    a warren g. harding era "normalcy" assumes that cheapie tests + a good vaccine exists. yes, this all is
    like as if a classic 1700s "Riot Act" has been read out loud. is it wise to protest this all? or must we wait?

https://www.parliament.uk/about/livi...riot-act-1714/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I realize it. They've declared war on us and are already killing people. Watch for my next thread in a couple of minutes.

Perhaps to get the word out and build momentum.
    April 25 - ALL day - I have already been organizing.

An Agorist Primer

They are still debating who to “vote” for, which team is better, who kisses a&& better, 5D chess and the like.

They have not a single clue. Which is why this experiment in freedom has failed.

Uh, wrong..

Nobody here agrees with the lockdowns. Nobody. Both of you are fake news.

The federal government has not required lockdowns, some states don't have them and they were not compelled to comply.

This is all being done by state governments.

Trump and the Q team are using the opportunity to take out the deep state, which is the biggest enemy of freedom on the planet. You should be thankful, but you just don't know it yet. You will be thankful.

Then they will make sure states open in a timely manner. Barr already said the Justice Dept. will side with businesses who sue states who won't let them open their businesses.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-22-2020 at 10:48 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, wrong..

Nobody here agrees with the lockdowns. Nobody. Both of you are fake news.

The federal government has not required lockdowns, some states don't have them and they were not compelled to comply.

This is all being done by state governments.

Trump and the Q team are using the opportunity to take out the deep state, which is the biggest enemy of freedom on the planet. You should be thankful, but you just don't know it yet. You will be thankful.

Then they will make sure states open in a timely manner. Barr already said the Justice Dept. will side with businesses who sue states who won't let them open their businesses.

Oh, $#@! off.

Neither myself nor @PAF said or implied that anyone here agrees with the lockdowns. For my part, all I DID DO was to question whether or not people are taking them seriously enough.

Peddle your bull$#@! somewhere else.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Oh, $#@! off.

Neither myself nor @PAF said or implied that anyone here agrees with the lockdowns. For my part, all I DID DO was to question whether or not people are taking them seriously enough.

Peddle your bull$#@! somewhere else.
    Specifically, I think every member here who supports liberty and doesn't have ulterior motives for being here, which I think accounts for almost if not every Trump supporter (including Massie who is also a Trump supporter) agrees with what you said here:

I wonder how many people, even people here, truly realize how serious this $#@! really is. This "lockdown" crap quite literally constitutes a gun pointed directly at all of our heads. These $#@!ers are literally destroying our livelihoods and very possibly our lives right before our eyes.
    What would you recommend Trump do, keeping in mind the following:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6942376

?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for many of you, but if you're within 800 miles of the Atlantic or the Pacific, I fear you're in the wrong place.

There will be resistance. But it'll be strongest in the heartland. I have no faith it'll be strong enough anywhere else.

I think they can't stop at this point. I think they've already guaranteed the FRN will go all Zimbabwe worthless. But they seem to actually be as focused on the coasts as they appear to be (when was the last time you saw anyone on CNN that knew where Kansas is?). So anyone who's not content to get stoned and sit and wait for Trump and Q to save their asses should seriously consider the Great Plains.

We've got God. We've got guns. We've got an attitude about Washington. And we are the Breadbasket of the World.

Think about that last one folks. There is no wealth without food. People who have access to food are a lot harder to control. Yes, there are farms all over. But this is the place that feeds the world.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-22-2020 at 11:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The Donald was another cog in the machine as was meant to be a source of division in this country, and to get repubs to lay down for Covid restrictions. That's it, period end of story.

Specifically, I think every member here who supports liberty and doesn't have ulterior motives for being here, which I think accounts for almost if not every Trump supporter (including Massie who is also a Trump supporter) agrees with what you said here:

?
    Danno, you have to be kidding. Trump is firmly under the control of the Satanists. He may not have locked any place down but he set the stage by being a puppet for Gates and giving Fauci and Birx their platform to get up there and lie every day. He isn't listening to RFK Jr who has told him the truth. He's now talking the Gates vaccine and criticizing the governor of Georgia for opening too fast while small business is dying. He's signed horrendous bills and says he'll sign more, plunging the country into unimaginable debt and trillions are being stolen by the scum behind this scamdemic. It's not like I didn't vote for the guy, either. I did. I did it to stave off full on communism and he's not only facilitated bringing it in, he's now the puppet of those who intend to murder the bulk of humanity.

?
    Massie is just a "Third rate grandstander" Bring the Troops home, lower Federal government spending, Audit the Fed. Massie doesn't support Trump because Trumps policies don't support Liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Massie is just a "Third rate grandstander" Bring the Troops home, lower Federal government spending, Audit the Fed. Massie doesn't support Trump because Trumps policies don't support Liberty.
    Massie has said many times he supports Trump, and also said it multiple times in multiple interviews after Trump made the tweet.

Thanks for playing.

Massie has said many times he supports Trump, and also said it multiple times in multiple interviews after Trump made the tweet.

Thanks for playing.
    Isn't it about what Trump has said, attacking Massie?

And why did Trump mention the 2A???

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he told Gov. Brian Kemp he "totally” disagreed with his decision to roll back coronavirus restrictions and allow shuttered businesses such as nail salons and barber shops to reopen this week.

Saying it was “just too soon” to allow close-contact businesses to resume operations Friday, Trump delivered a stinging rebuke to the Georgia Republican he endorsed in 2018. “They can wait a little bit longer. Safety has to predominate,” the president said, adding that he still respects Kemp and will “let him make his decision.”“Would I do that? No,” he said. “I want to protect people’s lives. But I’m going to let him to make his decision. But I told him I totally disagree.”

https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/to...YV9U48m8US7l98

Isn't it about what Trump has said, attacking Massie?
    Ya, and it's about Massie's reaction, which was that he still supports Trump. Do you think Massie wants you to oppose Trump if he supports him still? I mean, I'm sure Massie respects your decision whatever it is, just saying.

And why did Trump mention the 2A???
    Because Trump is a huge supporter of the 2A.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

No, but sounds an awful lot like our Governor here in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    No, but sounds an awful lot like our Governor here in Michigan.
    I live in MI, too. Whitmer is a psychopath.

Ya, and it's about Massie's reaction, which was that he still supports Trump. Do you think Massie wants you to oppose Trump if he supports him still? I mean, I'm sure Massie respects your decision whatever it is, just saying.

I didn't hear him give Trump support after Trump attacked him. Not saying he didn't but I didn't see it.

Trump accusing Massie of making it harder to defend the 2A was a straight up lie and your saying Trump supports the 2A doesn't explain why he included that in his attack. How is Massie making it hard to defend the 2A? WTF is Trump talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    polio has a vaccine. less people die now, from it. usually the few who do, have not been vaccinated.
    Covid-19 has no vaccine. it does kill people... Big Pharma is in a race to perfect the wonder vaccine.
    a warren g. harding era "normalcy" assumes that cheapie tests + a good vaccine exists. yes, this all is
    like as if a classic 1700s "Riot Act" has been read out loud. is it wise to protest this all? or must we wait?

https://www.parliament.uk/about/livi...riot-act-1714/
    Tell that to the Indian and African children who suffer from acute flaccid paralysis (which use to be the diagnosis for polio) from that good old polio vaccine that Bill Gates helped out with.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...le24740588.ece
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/66021197.cms
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...st-like-polio/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CYNGZxF0Kg
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/jpc.13709

Oh and they keep changing the name so they can consistently move the goal posts and keep people in state of confusion.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/health/...017-story.html
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/cold-...alysis-n295751
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...alysis-n942296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
    https://jeffreydachmd.com/wp-content...ance_polio.pdf
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul endorsed nearly every Republican who asked him to. Do you think they were all worth voting for?

Obviously not, but thanks for playing.

Here's a question for you, dannno. If Trump's everything you say he is, but keeps $#@!ing us in the ass because he's scared of being assassinated, what on earth makes you think he's in a position to win this fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The Donald was another cog in the machine as was meant to be a source of division in this country, and to get repubs to lay down for Covid restrictions. That's it, period end of story.

Inslee is such a piece of $#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Inslee is such a piece of $#@!.
    There is a plan to have Church at his house.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Why wait?
    This has spun off others ongoing...
    2nd amendment Marches were Had and Planned..
    Last Sunday was a response to a Rally being Canceled by the Panic,,,and it GREW, into a Liberty Event that covered Several Issues.

I was there to sign a Petition to END the Kindergarten Sex Grooming Education,, that was recently mandated.

There were several Options for a Replacement Governor ..

And there was no FEAR in the Thousands there,, in direct defiance of the Governors Orders..

it was not permitted..
    we were not asking.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sara Brady, a mother from Meridian, Idaho, was arrested on Tuesday, April 21st, after she joined a large group of parents in protesting Idaho’s Coronavirus Stay-At-Home order through a planned “Playdate Protest.”

The City of Meridian closed their playgrounds in March, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, because of fears that the virus may live on plastic surfaces (such as plastic slides) for several days.

Planned as a protest of Idaho’s Stay-at-Home order, through the Idaho Freedom Foundation and Health Freedom Idaho, a group of several dozen parents went to a closed playground at Kleiner Park in Meridian, Idaho, and “took back” the playground area – removing police tape that marked it as closed – so that their children could play.

Sara Brady was part of that group of parents. When told to leave the playground by an officer from the Meridian Police Department, Sara refused compliance and questioned authority to close the playground, citing her right to be in public spaces despite the statewide Stay-At-Home order issued by Idaho Governor Brad Little on March 25th.

After Sara was repeatedly told to go away from the playground, and she still refused, she was arrested and charged with misdemeanor trespassing. Sara was forced to leave her young children in the park with the other protestors, while the police booked her into the Ada County Jail in Boise. Miste Gardner-Karlfeldt from Health Freedom Idaho points out

“It was completely irresponsible for the police officer to arrest a mother without allowing her to first be sure that her children were taken care of. He showed callous disregard for the kids’ wellbeing.”

Full Article.
    -------------------------

This was a good start, because they had some numbers turn out. That's what it is going to take: huge numbers to turn out and offer non-physical resistance.

I already told some of the leaders in this group, who are mostly part of the vaccine resistance movement in Idaho, that next time they need to put their babies in their laps and sit down in the road in front of and in back of the police car where they took the arrested mom, preventing the car from being able to move unless they arrest all of them.

This is a common tactic used in the early 1990s during the Pro Life Rescue movements. There generally will not be enough police on duty within a precinct to arrest all of them, and if there are hundreds, it will force them to call out the National Guard, or what happened in some of the largest protests in the 1990s is that they called out police cadets who were not even officially officers yet.

This will get national media attention and encourage others around the country to take similar actions.

As far as Trump, he has not discouraged the protests, yet. I have said before, and I will say again, the defining moment in his presidency will be what he does with Fauci, who everyone knows is controlled by Bill Gates and part of the elitist global agenda.

Trump has to know this. So what is he going to do about it?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I have being seeing this garbage statement here in Canada as well.

No return to normal without vaccine. Lets just hope this garbage burns out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast