Thread: Bernstein: Jared Kushner convinced Trump 'to stop being delusional' about coronavirus

Bernstein: Jared Kushner convinced Trump 'to stop being delusional' about coronavirus

WE has a mixed record as a news outlet, have not validated claims made:

Carl Bernstein: Jared Kushner convinced Trump 'to stop being delusional' about coronavirus

by Daniel Chaitin
    | April 20, 2020 07:52 AM

Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, played a key role in convincing the commander in chief to take more serious steps in combating the coronavirus.
    The Watergate sleuth told CNN colleague Chris Cuomo on Friday that Kushner, who is leading a coronavirus task force, helped sway the president in March to get serious about the pandemic, along with Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx, as the number of cases and deaths shot up.

Citing people in the White House, Bernstein said he was told Kushner "had to convince" Trump "to stop being delusional and in denial."
    Bernstein also said Kushner stressed to Trump the importance of ramping up testing before encouraging the reopening of the country, advice that the president apparently failed to heed.
    Journalist Carl Bernstein says President Trump's "liberate" tweets are playing "to his base as well as to cover-up his own malfeasance and misfeasance throughout this terrible episode in our history." https://t.co/1Yhg9GVK19 pic.twitter.com/ICEOcXdF2I
    — Cuomo Prime Time (@CuomoPrimeTime) April 18, 2020

washingtonexaminer.com/news/bernstein-sources-say-kushner-convinced-trump-to-stop-being-delusional-about-coronavirus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, well, we know Bernstein is a liar and propagandist however, I don't doubt that Trump is being manipulated by that idiot daughter and Mr 666, both of whom are globalists who spend all of their time trying to be accepted into the club of the self anointed elite.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Only delusional people I see are the liberals that are begging for the economy to be closed for the entire year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Okay, well, we know Bernstein is a liar and propagandist however, I don't doubt that Trump is being manipulated by that idiot daughter and Mr 666, both of whom are globalists who spend all of their time trying to be accepted into the club of the self anointed elite.
    Bern gets worshiped as a hero over at liberal MSNBC and they may be extra biased in reporting involving WH as couple of MSMBC hosts had previously claimed that Kushner had tried to blackmail them with tabloid Enquirer hit piece (allegedly).

But millennials are among the most effective influencers these days.

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only delusional people I see are the liberals that are begging for the economy to be closed for the entire year.
    That would wreck the eceonomy.

That said, "malfeasance and misfeasance" narrative if got popular on MSM can be politically damaging.

Trump says he disagrees with Georgia governor’s aggressive plan to lift coronavirus restrictions
    April 22, 2020 at 10:39 p.m. EDT
    President Trump said he told Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) that he should be less aggressive on reopening his state. “Only in timing, I disagree,” Trump said at Wednesday’s task force briefing. “I want him to do what he thinks is right, but I disagree with him on what he’s doing."
    washingtonpost.com/world/2020/04/22/coronavirus-latest-news/

Trump on the economy: First thing I want to do is save a lot of lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_CWNjrMMk