Thread: Oil drops to $4/barrel

Oil drops to $4/barrel

Oil crashes 77% to record low near $4

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...hes-record-low
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $2.32 a barrel now
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

On Fox Business, they are saying that oil very well may go negative. They will pay you to take the oil. Anyone have a tanker?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oil prices are so low and yet nobody is able to take advantage of it because of the stay at home orders.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Oil prices are so low and yet nobody is able to take advantage of it because of the stay at home orders.
    Oil ETFs are fairly cheap

Dunno if it's a good idea to sink too much into that right now or not tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oil is now negative -$35 / barrel. They can't give it away.

Production has exceeded storage capacity since demand is so low.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Obviously someone is desperate to unload oil.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oil is now worthless!! Thank you corona

With demand plummeting and nowhere to put the glut of oil thats devloping the price of a barrel temporarily dropped to -35.00 dollars a barrel. Either trump gets us opened up or this is going to get real ugly real fast. Oil will rebound some but demand for everything is plummeting. Recession? Great depression

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is a "failure to deliver" that can happen with contracts but has there ever been a "failure to accept"?

Speculators in the paper markets may be stuck with worthless contracts because they can't take delivery.

https://twitter.com/jacyreese/status...11295392694272

https://twitter.com/PatriotNews8/sta...39205754793989

Commies are loving it:

1. plane/auto travel declined

2. more "free" health care

3. stay at home; collect a check
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

If your hold period is a few days or less maybe.

Otherwise, you will learn the way I did, the hard way. The oil etfs are structurally built to underperform. Google the words "Oil ETF" and "Contango"

https://www.investopedia.com/article...st-oil-uso.asp

I hate these damn stalinists with a burning passion

Does this mean, when go to the filling station and fill my tank with gasoline, they will come out and give me some money?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish it worked that way but what will happen in a worst case situation is they will jusst stop selling gas

So when does the price of gasoline go back down to 19.9 like when I was a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    On Fox Business, they are saying that oil very well may go negative. They will pay you to take the oil. Anyone have a tanker?
    Now would be a good time to find a deal on a tanker. I want to say that lowering the price of oil will help the economy and bring more value to the dollar. I am sure there is some new technology getting ready to hit the scene. If it cost more to use though I think oil will likely be around for a few more years.

It's fun to watch what happens in a "no bid" market. Is it any wonder the PPT exists and circuit breakers are in place? Imagine if the stock markets went "no bid" for any length of time.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Hopefully not. OIL ETF is down 46% today.

Meaningless baloney. I've lately paid $2.75/gallon for home heating oil. I just called and it's $2.10.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

is GOD about to smite the house of saud and they are trying to cash out before giant Sulphur rocks rain down?

gretta approves- "winning"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

It was below 0 yesterday for awhile in the negative on may futures . Capacity is starting to diminish , it is piling up . First time below 15.00 since 1999.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Meaningless baloney. I've lately paid $2.75/gallon for home heating oil. I just called and it's $2.10.
    I got ten gallons of gasoline yesterday for 15.00 . It wont get much cheaper than that I imagine.

The oil price is going to be total disconnect like silver . Spot silver is 14.81 . A silver eagle will cost 45 percent more than that or more .