Thread: Very Civil Disobedience.

Very Civil Disobedience.

Back from Olympia.. It was a Great Crowd.. A lot of folk very Pro Trump,,but not all.. It was United around Pro Liberty.

It should be hitting "News".. I am guessing well over 3000.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ay-home-order/

OLYMPIA — More than 2,000 demonstrators, including a GOP state representative who called for a rebellion, appeared at the Washington State Capitol on Sunday to urge Gov. Jay Inslee to lift the stay-at-home order put in place to limit the spread of the new coronavirus.
    more than 2000 is accurate.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn. It figures. Just when I already signed up.

Post #2 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-for-one-year

That means the FED will still continue to operate.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

WSP est. 4500

Headline "several hundred".

This does not include the Automotive aspect.. Bikers from several Clubs ,and cars circling the Capitol honking.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-19-2020 at 08:21 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Funny that liberals look at these protesters and call them fake patriots.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Funny that liberals look at these protesters and call them fake patriots.
    They are hoping we all die from the Cold.

Been having fun with some trolls.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

There were a couple hundred here in Maine today. Keep in mind our population is only 1.3 million in a huge state. It was too pro-Trump for me. I didn't go.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/04/...g-coronavirus/

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There were a couple hundred here in Maine today. Keep in mind our population is only 1.3 million in a huge state. It was too pro-Trump for me. I didn't go.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/04/...g-coronavirus/
    A lot of Trump folks in Washington.. Some Libertarians out getting the message across.

Saw a lot of visible Q supporters too...

The crowd though was a wide spectrum.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Should protesters also use this opportunity to say that they won't go back to work until the 16th Amendment is abolished?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://libertyordeathac.com/washing...fFA9YC-vor6Zq4

Pics and Video..and liberty Apparel..

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom