Thread: Help with a video link?

Help with a video link?

Hey guys, long time. Hope you all are doing well. I know I've been away a long time so i don't expect anything, But I'm trying to find a specific video from the first report of Covid19 that was made on fox news by Tucker Carlson. I know its not the "first report", but specific things were spoken in that clip that I'm looking for. If anyone has it, or knows where it is I'd appreciate a link. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was the topic re: Covid19?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."