Thread: Facebook now censoring information about Dr. Fauci being Jesuit trained

Facebook now censoring information about Dr. Fauci being Jesuit trained

I watched Jake Tapper interview Dr. Fauci yesterday. At the end of the video Jake Tapper asked Dr. Fauci about being trained by Jesuits. The CNN interview they put up on YouTube cuts out before that part. But I found another interview on C-SPAN.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48674...-fauci-jesuits

I was sharing that on Facebook until they started censoring it. I can't even post it using bit.ly. I wonder why they don't want that information out?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jesuits are certainly becoming more prominent. But that is odd. They admit the pope's a Jesuit, but try to hide that Falsie is? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jesuits are certainly becoming more prominent. But that is odd. They admit the pope's a Jesuit, but try to hide that Falsie is? Why?
    Dr. Fauci convinced the most powerful nation on earth to destroy its own economy at the time it was its most vibrant and then the Pope makes a call for universal basic income. Meanwhile Dr. Fauci is pushing the idea that people should have identity cards based on their COVID-19 status. Hmmmm.....what's next? A card that shows whether or not you've been vaccinated? And why not just chip people while you're vaccinating them?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    People might start googling and find inconvenient stuff like the Jesuit Oath about destroying nations for the Pope, smashing baby's skulls, etc . Donald is a Jesuit. Fauci is a Jesuit. GWB is a Jesuit. Basically they're foot-soldier "Jews" for the Vatican's "global government under a single global trust" agenda. See my sig and go look up the Jesuit Oath. The easiest way to pick them out is to look at what university they went to. If it's Ivy League (particularly Yale or Harvard) or a know Jesuit or Catholic college, most likely Jesuit.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Moonbeam Jesuits

Ex California Governor Jerry Moonbeam Brown is a Jesuit too. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was an undocumented consultant to the Fauci/Donnell Crisis Team.

President Donnell takes the BLUE pill from His Eminence Jesuit Pope Francis
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-19-2020 at 02:46 PM.