Thread: Coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people today

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people today

6/04/2020, so about a week ago.

A potential coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people, with the first patient expected to get it today

• Healthy volunteers in Philadelphia and Kansas City, Missouri, will begin testing an experimental coronavirus vaccine starting this week.
    • Inovio Pharmaceuticals, a small biotech in Pennsylvania, received regulatory clearance to begin testing. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and other nonprofits have poured funding into Inovio's vaccine project.
    • The biotech said it expects to have early safety data by late summer and aims to produce 1 million doses by the end of 2020.
    • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

A small Pennsylvania biotech company is planning to start injecting healthy volunteers with a potential coronavirus vaccine this week, after having received regulatory clearance to start clinical testing.

Researchers plan to dose the first person on Monday. The experimental vaccine was developed by Inovio Pharmaceuticals, and the effort has received funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations.

Inovio's candidate, called INO-4800, is the second potential coronavirus vaccine to start human trials in the US. The Massachusetts biotech Moderna started its safety trial in mid-March.

DataTicker - Covid 19 Global and US

Anthony Fauci, the longtime leader of the National Institutes of Health's infectious-disease unit, has repeatedly said it will take at least a year to know if any vaccine is safe and effective against the virus.

For Inovio's vaccine study, the company is enrolling up to 40 healthy adult participants in Philadelphia, at the University of Pennsylvania's medical school, and in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Centre for Pharmaceutical Research.

Each volunteer will receive two doses of the vaccine, four weeks apart. Inovio said it expects quick enrollment in the study and safety results by late summer. If those results are positive, the company will start another study focused on assessing the vaccine's efficacy against the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/medi...2dR8L?ocid=sf2
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-13-2020 at 01:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    6/04/2020 4/04/2020, so about a week ago.

A potential coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people, with the first patient expected to get it today

• Healthy volunteers in Philadelphia and Kansas City, Missouri, will begin testing an experimental coronavirus vaccine starting this week.
    • Inovio Pharmaceuticals, a small biotech in Pennsylvania, received regulatory clearance to begin testing. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and other nonprofits have poured funding into Inovio's vaccine project.
    • The biotech said it expects to have early safety data by late summer and aims to produce 1 million doses by the end of 2020.
    • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

A small Pennsylvania biotech company is planning to start injecting healthy volunteers with a potential coronavirus vaccine this week, after having received regulatory clearance to start clinical testing.

Researchers plan to dose the first person on Monday. The experimental vaccine was developed by Inovio Pharmaceuticals, and the effort has received funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations.

Inovio's candidate, called INO-4800, is the second potential coronavirus vaccine to start human trials in the US. The Massachusetts biotech Moderna started its safety trial in mid-March.

DataTicker - Covid 19 Global and US

Anthony Fauci, the longtime leader of the National Institutes of Health's infectious-disease unit, has repeatedly said it will take at least a year to know if any vaccine is safe and effective against the virus.

For Inovio's vaccine study, the company is enrolling up to 40 healthy adult participants in Philadelphia, at the University of Pennsylvania's medical school, and in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Centre for Pharmaceutical Research.

Each volunteer will receive two doses of the vaccine, four weeks apart. Inovio said it expects quick enrollment in the study and safety results by late summer. If those results are positive, the company will start another study focused on assessing the vaccine's efficacy against the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/medi...2dR8L?ocid=sf2
    Fixed the date for you.

Fauci is fast tracking this vaccine too.

We have to put pressure on Congress to repeal the No liability Act of 1986, now! With no liability there is no assurance that this vaccine is safe.

We also need transparency of all ingredients in the vaccine. Informed Consent.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Fixed the date for you.

We have to put pressure on Congress to repeal the No liability Act of 1986, now! With no liability there is no assurance that this vaccine is safe.

OK, I'll take your word for it.

Yes all of that which you mention should be on our todo lists, fer sure. #1 is no MANDATORY vaccines for work, schools or anything else. Informed voluntary consent, it's up to you to decide, no gov repercussions or coercion whatsoever. Winning.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Fixed the date for you.

This is a start, I am not sure I will be getting any vaccine. Sorry but I don't believe this virus is any more dangerous that the seasonal flu and I don't get the seasonal flu. I confident that I will survive any flu infection and if I can't? so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    OK, I'll take your word for it.

Yes all of that which you mention should be on our todo lists, fer sure. #1 is no MANDATORY vaccines for work, schools or anything else. Informed voluntary consent, it's up to you to decide, no gov repercussions or coercion whatsoever. Winning.
    I am afraid the pressure to institute mandatory vaccines will come from the citizens, they have been condition to go to all extremes to fight this virus.

Canada made the ebola vaccine. I would be careful of trusting this kind of vaccine. I think Canada is also closer on a vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    I am afraid the pressure to institute mandatory vaccines will come from the citizens, they have been condition to go to all extremes to fight this virus.
    Standing in line at the dollar store next to a few people wearing masks and gloves, I made a comment about this. Their response was “when does it begin here and how can I sign up”.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Throw the bums out, MAGA. Battle onward against all odds, IMO.

We beat the D&R party Bush amnesty in 2005-6, and we can beat this one too.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-13-2020 at 07:10 PM.