Thread: Rand Paul's first post-coronavirus interview 4/13/20

Rand Paul's first post-coronavirus interview 4/13/20

"No Symptoms"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsz2ihBqjN8

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1249735242589536258

Rand Paul on His Coronavirus Experience: ‘No Symptoms’ — Never Had Headache, Body Ache, Fever or Cough
    by JEFF POOR 13 Apr 2020

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), fresh off of his bout with coronavirus, told Fox News Channel on Monday he had what he deemed to be an “extraordinarily mild case.”

According to Paul, who is now serving as a volunteer at his local hospital, he did not show the symptoms others had because of the virus.

“Well, you know, in my case, I had an extraordinarily mild case,” he said. “I had no symptoms. Never had a headache. Never had a body ache. Never had a fever. Never had a cough. I didn’t really have any symptoms. In fact, I would have never gone to the hospital had I not — or not to the hospital, I would not have even gone to the doctor’s office had I not known this was about and that I had been traveling so much.”

“So it’s a bizarre sort of situation that some people get very, very sick, you know, even die from this, and some people get no symptoms,”
    Paul continued. “They’ve tested people in Iceland where they’ve tested, you know, a large body of the population of Iceland and they found that about 50 percent of the people were positive have no symptoms. And so there’s something about this illness that’s not just the illness, but your immune response to it. And it may be some sort of genetic thing that some people are genetically predisposed to an overwhelming immune response that ends up making the patient very sick with their lungs filling up with fluid and then other people, like myself, get virtually no symptoms.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ever-or-cough/
    update:
    I see by comments on the breitbart story, that people are becoming very suspicious of the whole 'pandemic'.
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-13-2020 at 12:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heh. Not sure how long it'll stick around, but I like seeing Paul with the beard.

He probably had a false positive when he was first tested.

Edit:

Does andybody know if he was tested to see if he ever had it?

He could be going around sick folks and not even be aware he isn't immune.

I like the beard, but it might be a problem if he needs to wear a mask.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 04-13-2020 at 01:48 PM.

KEEP
    THE
    BEARD
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    KEEP
    THE
    BEARD
    Start a petition!!!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    KEEP
    THE
    BEARD
    And the haircut, he looks more like an adult with it

He said they are giving patients hydroxychloroquine and it's working.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He said they are giving patients hydroxychloroquine and it's working.
    That's it, I'm buying more tonic and maybe gin.

This issue over quinine is insane and a liberty issue. This stuff was sold over the counter until recently, and still is in many places.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    That's it, I'm buying more tonic and maybe gin.

This issue over quinine is insane and a liberty issue. This stuff was sold over the counter until recently, and still is in many places.
    I've been drinking gin and tonics nightly for a couple weeks now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I am so so so happy he is okay.

So so so very happy.
    Yes, innate immune response seems the be the most important factor in prognosis.