Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coronagate: “It’s all Trump’s fault!”

Coronagate: “It’s all Trump’s fault!”

Never let a crisis go to waste. The left (and their MSM) has decided upon a strategy. Rewrite history. The new story is that it was always the left that was warning about the danger of COVID19, and calling for dramatic measures. It was Trump alone who stood in their way.

Hospitals didn't have enough masks? It was Trump’s fault!

The nation wasn’t locked down in January! It’s Trump’s fault!

There were no tests for COVID19? It’s Trump’s fault!

All of those were actually on Sunday news shows today.

And rewriting history is not complete without erasing some history. There have been many videos made showing “experts” and politicians denying that there was any threat. Nancy Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown was just one example. The left collectively melted down when Trump announced the China travel ban. There were hundreds of others. Someone even put a whole collection of them together in one video. Good luck finding these videos. Facebook, Twitter and Google/Youtube are erasing them as fast as they can be posted.

Leading the way is the New York Times, as usual. And now it is deja vu all over again. Unnamed sources. Anonymous officials. Next up will be Nancy Pelosi and Peter Schiff calling for an investigation (whoops, too late), but next will be an impeachment inquiry.

It's Russiagate all over again, this time with the most daring coordinating rewriting of history seen since the Soviet Union. They are testing the bounds of the shortness of the public memory. Can they rewrite history from just the past month or two? Maybe not, but they will have the full and enthusiastic cooperation of the media and about half of the population in trying to pretend.

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus
    An examination reveals the president was warned about the potential for a pandemic but that internal divisions, lack of planning and his faith in his own instincts led to a halting response.
    A week after the first coronavirus case had been identified in the United States, and six long weeks before President Trump finally took aggressive action to confront the danger the nation was facing — a pandemic that is now forecast to take tens of thousands of American lives — Dr. Mecher was urging the upper ranks of the nation’s public health bureaucracy to wake up and prepare for the possibility of far more drastic action.
    “Throughout January, as Mr. Trump repeatedly played down the seriousness of the virus and focused on other issues, an array of figures inside his government — from top White House advisers to experts deep in the cabinet departments and intelligence agencies — identified the threat, sounded alarms and made clear the need for aggressive action.”

“The president, though, was slow to absorb the scale of the risk and to act accordingly, focusing instead on controlling the message, protecting gains in the economy and batting away warnings from senior officials.”

“Even after Mr. Trump took his first concrete action at the end of January — limiting travel from China — public health often had to compete with economic and political considerations in internal debates, slowing the path toward belated decisions to seek more money from Congress, obtain necessary supplies, address shortfalls in testing and ultimately move to keep much of the nation at home.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/u...-response.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Leftists have always considered reality negotiable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

More detail on Youtube. While they may be removing user created content, it appears that they are leaving all of the MSM videos up. That would leave it up to each MSM outlet to decide whether to delete their own content.

Only a few left at this point. Will they get memory holed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAEfSHeH4Lc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFCzoXhNM6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SKy8XAn5MQ
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The man at the helm will get the blame whether its warranted or not,

That's why Trump is going to lose in November IMO and why he's at 54% disapproval..
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

In New York, "city officials" said nothing to fear. Come on out to Chinatown for a parade. And some wonder why New York was hit so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRMRQoMQPA

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    In New York, "city officials" said nothing to fear. Come on out to Chinatown for a parade. And some wonder why New York was hit so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRMRQoMQPA
    I recommend downloading the videos if you have hard drive space and uploading them to http://www.brighteon.com a free speech enterprise.

And who can forget NYC Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot? They are hoping that you will forget...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mCg8eWPS04

Trump can defend himself but he's going to have the whole media against him and 30 million unemployed. If he wins re-election it will be a miracle the likes of which has never been seen...

right @dannno?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The state media organ's coverage of this "incident" has gone well beyond bias.

Their actions have passed over to criminal treason, sedition and incitement to riot.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

"New York City's Doctor". Would she delete her own video? Wash your hands! This was the end of February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqqNZ7Whc4

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Trump can defend himself but he's going to have the whole media against him and 30 million unemployed. If he wins re-election it will be a miracle the likes of which has never been seen...

right @dannno?
    What are you talking about?

We already appear to have hit the peak on corona virus deaths days ago, now we are on the backside, the economy will open soon and we will be pretty much right back where we were.

Trump reduced the number of deaths by several orders of magnitude, he is the biggest hero on the planet.

You consume way too much fake news. Your head is filled with complete bull$#@!.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is a classic. Mayor Bill De Blasio. It doesn't transmit easy. Wash your hands. New Yorkers are tough. From March 10th.

Would MSNBC delete it's own content?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxWQywIuhhA

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

We already appear to have hit the peak on corona virus deaths days ago, now we are on the backside, the economy will open soon and we will be pretty much right back where we were.

Trump reduced the number of deaths by several orders of magnitude, he is the biggest hero on the planet.

You consume way too much fake news. Your head is filled with complete bull$#@!.
    Things are not just going to go back to the way they were. That's wishful thinking. There's going to be an economic shock not seen since 1929 and could last years.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

We already appear to have hit the peak on corona virus deaths days ago, now we are on the backside...
    The Official Death Toll went up 10% overnight. Ten percent in 24 hours.

Those are the official cooked numbers. What cooked numbers are you using?

Things are not just going to go back to the way they were. That's wishful thinking. There's going to be an economic shock not seen since 1929 and could last years.
    No $#@! we are on the brink of war with China. They have had our necks in a chokehold for 30 years

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No $#@! we are on the brink of war with China. They have had our necks in a chokehold for 30 years
    Now you're engaging in some wishful thinking, neocon?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Now you're engaging in some wishful thinking, neocon?
    wishful thinking? no the government is liquidizing assets that the ccp invest in to front their regime. Stores are taping up areas with Chinese goods.

Real economic recovery cannot come until we liquidate the bad debt, until we eradicate the poor decisions we made over the last decade, and start with a sound foundation. It is time we acknowledge the truth of the Fed's activities: they are merely using fancy words for price setting.

Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon was correct in the 1920s when he said "liquidate everything." That's what we did in the severe depression of 1920-21, and we recovered so quickly it is never even talked about. We didn't take his advice after the 1929 crash, and ended up with the Great Depression. -Ron Paul

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

right @dannno?
    Meanwhile you have Joe biden who plans to kick start the US economy with a new green deal leaving the oil industry workers even more unemployed not sure if a Green New Deal after a massive lockdown is a wise plan by the democrats. On the top of that Joe Biden claimed that this Corono will be helping him.

Hm. Not sure if that was a wise thing to claim while your own supporters and potential voters are in a lockdown and or had lost jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In Italy before the start of the spread Feb 20.
    Source
    When will liberals wake up?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Official Death Toll went up 10% overnight. Ten percent in 24 hours.

Those are the official cooked numbers. What cooked numbers are you using?
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Date New Deaths New Cases
    04/07/20 1,970 33,331
    04/08/20 1,940 31,935
    04/09/20 1,891 33,536
    04/10/20 2,035 33,752
    04/11/20 1,830 30,003
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"New York City's Doctor". Would she delete her own video? Wash your hands! This was the end of February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqqNZ7Whc4
    The videos work for me. Once they know you are not a bot, you can just click the links and they run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The videos work for me. Once they know you are not a bot, you can just click the links and they run.
    Yeah, these videos work right now. Just found them. Mostly major media outlets. What will be interesting is if they stop working.

The "Memory Hole" Opens

Never let a crisis go to waste. The left (and their MSM) has decided upon a strategy. Rewrite history. The new story is that it was always the left that was warning about the danger of COVID19, and calling for dramatic measures. It was Trump alone who stood in their way.

Hospitals didn't have enough masks? It was Trump’s fault!

The nation wasn’t locked down in January! It’s Trump’s fault!

There were no tests for COVID19? It’s Trump’s fault!

All of those were actually on Sunday news shows today.

And rewriting history is not complete without erasing some history. There have been many videos made showing “experts” and politicians denying that there was any threat. Nancy Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown was just one example. The left collectively melted down when Trump announced the China travel ban. There were hundreds of others. Someone even put a whole collection of them together in one video. Good luck finding these videos. Facebook, Twitter and Google/Youtube are erasing them as fast as they can be posted.

Leading the way is the New York Times, as usual. And now it is deja vu all over again. Unnamed sources. Anonymous officials. Next up will be Nancy Pelosi and Peter Schiff calling for an investigation (whoops, too late), but next will be an impeachment inquiry.

It's Russiagate all over again, this time with the most daring coordinating rewriting of history seen since the Soviet Union. They are testing the bounds of the shortness of the public memory. Can they rewrite history from just the past month or two? Maybe not, but they will have the full and enthusiastic cooperation of the media and about half of the population in trying to pretend.
    Yeah, I can see a lot of gaslighting going on in the weeks ahead.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

The new history...

WHO Official Says She Suspected Human-To-Human COVID-19 Transmission ‘Right From The Start’

A World Health Organization official said Monday that she suspected human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus “right from the start,” beginning on Dec. 31, 2019.

But WHO officials echoed Chinese authorities and denied any suggestion of human-to-human transmission for weeks after Dec. 31. Chinese doctors, meanwhile, were reported to have known for weeks prior that the virus could be transmitted between humans.

“Right from the start, from the first notification we received on the 31st of December, given that this was a cluster of pneumonia — I’m a MERS specialist, so my background is in coronaviruses and influenza — so immediately thought, given that this is a respiratory pathogen, that of course there may be human-to-human transmission,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove said in a press briefing Monday.

Obama's Admin failed to restock the National Medical Supply of N95 masks.

https://truthlion.com/usa-today-fact...k-supply-pile/

Ever since President Trump raised the point that the Obama administration failed to replenish the national stockpile with medical masks, the media have been accusing him of partisan politics.

Some in the media have even accused Trump of lying.

The USA Today, however, conducted a fact check on the claim and declared that it was "true" that the Obama administration failed to restock N95 masks in the medical stockpile.

The previous administration had raided through the masks for the swine flu crisis, but there was no indication that they attempted to replace them.

Proper protocol indicates that the masks should have been replenished or replaced every 5 years, which would have been the responsibility of the Obama administration.

More details on the fact check by USA Today below:

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast