Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for liberty minded corona meme ideas - we must reach the clueless

Looking for liberty minded corona meme ideas - we must reach the clueless

Update: feel free to upvote my posts on reddit:

Governments will start loosening some of the encroachments on our liberties soon. As usual, though, they will try to keep as many oppressive policies in place as possible. 9/11 is the perfect example. A medical equivalent to the patriot act, Guantanamo/Abu ghraib, WMD, TSA, FISA etc. is around the corner. We are witnessing another coup d’état, this time for phony medical reasons.

We, the liberty minded people of the world, communicate largely among ourselves. We have taken care of our own well-being as best as we can and tried to reach family and friends.
    But for our own sake and for the sake of the future of our children, we must try to reach the clueless and panicked masses with liberty minded ideas. It is time to fight back intellectually, non-violently, peacefully. We must not allow the control freaks to steal another large chunk of our freedoms.

I think memes are a good idea.
    I have recruited a network of artists (painters, graphic designers, photoshoppers etc.) that want to help making liberty minded memes. Please provide your ideas, feedback and already existing memes. We are asking for your help. That includes help in spreading those memes.

Some of the keywords we are thinking about are, giving one example each:

- accountability for wrong predictions; example: death number predictions
    - ridiculous of abuses of power; example: police arresting people for private barbeques
    - exposing profiteering via bailouts; example: share buyback champions cashing in on bailouts
    - exposing conflicts of interest and corruption; example: Daucci and Birx connected to the gates foundation
    - putting things in perspective; example: not more deaths than the seasonal flu
    - emperor is naked moments; example: Boris Johnson getting sick
    - civil disobedience; example: kissing through fences
    - medical tyranny; example: bringing awareness to forced vaccinations in past oppressive regimes (like the Nazis in WW2)
    - exposing noble lies; example: denial of mask effectiveness by WHO, CDC, surgeon general etc.
    - comparing current times to pre-9/11: freedoms then and now; example: no TSA
    - lobbying to get our countries out of the WHO and other international bodies; example: showing their corrupt dealings
    - exposing the prioritization of partisanship over truth; example: criticism of Trump and praise of Biden for essentially the same statement
    - exposing fake news and sensationalism; example: hydroxychloroquine coverage on CNN
    - exposing insider dealing; example: senators selling stocks after classified briefing in February
    - exposing the gates foundation; example: they had a coronavirus drill late last year
    - calming down the panicked; example: keep calm and read the constitution.
    - comforting the sad; example: emotional encouragement

Feel free to add to this list.
    I will update the op occasionally if necessary.

Last edited by swissaustrian; 05-23-2020 at 04:00 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"A disease called smallpox didn't stop us from fighting for your Constitutional Rights."

https://www.armyheritage.org/75-info...s/209-smallpox
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-11-2020 at 05:19 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

FWIW

“Vote the Record, Not the Rhetoric” (I do not advocate voting, except local at best, but people do it anyway)

“Government Programs, Loss of Freedom - Follow the Money“

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Not liberty minded, but for totally cluelessness and snowflakery.

Family Feud - top answers for what is the first thing you will do if the $#@! hits the fan:
    "buy toilet paper!"

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    You can title this "opening up to a free market trading"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    The incredibly low Death rate makes that one look even more suspicious..

Like scripted for Television.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The incredibly low Death rate makes that one look even more suspicious..

Like scripted for Television.
    One of the things that gets me is that people steeped in Austrian economics which is based on the idea that the world is too complex to plan, see planning behind every pot plant.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    One of the things that gets me is that people steeped in Austrian economics which is based on the idea that the world is too complex to plan, see planning behind every pot plant.
    I am saying it is much more likely that the man was murdered for his words,, and made a well published example of..

as the bug has a seriously low death rate. and takes time to kill.

and is easily survivable.

But some want to have no god but the State. and Speaking against the state wishes is not acceptable.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast