Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for liberty minded corona meme ideas - we must reach the clueless

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by swissaustrian; 06-09-2020 at 02:30 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have genuine memes, but I thought that this is the best thread to post this in...

The Joker explains the coronavirus “pandemic”...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In The Simpsons episode “The fool monty”, TV-executives stage the designer “house cat flu” virus crisis to get more people to watch TV, November 2010.

They provide a vaccine to the gullible public: https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/House_Cat_Flu

Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Know_YOur_Doctors by Badnon Wissenshaftler, on Flickr

Know your doctors...
    Last edited by Badnon Wissenshaftler; 08-24-2020 at 02:23 PM.

I’m no fan of the Daily Mail.
    But the following made me smile…

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You really don't have to be a genius to figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    One of the things that gets me is that people steeped in Austrian economics which is based on the idea that the world is too complex to plan, see planning behind every pot plant.
    One of the things that gets me is that (some) people who understand that the government tries to control everything thinks at times they don't. The media control in this scamdemic is obvious. You don't see the media reporting 24/7 about the fact that Hank Aaron died 2 weeks after taking the vaccine for the purpose of convincing African Americans the vaccine was safe.

In fact the media goes out of its way to call facts like that "misinformation."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Actually that chart isn't 100% accurate. Fauci says you still have to sometimes wear a mask even if you're fully vaccinated.

"You had the vaccine and you're wearing two masks. Isn't that theatre?"

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12