Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ADE] Warnings about Potential COVID19 Vaccines: "vaccine induced enhancement"

Blood clotting seems like it could be an example of the vaccine induced enhancement phenomenon. Or perhaps it is happening in reverse, where someone who previously had the virus gets a more severe reaction to the vaccine.

Will they ever admit if this is the case with the J&J vaccine? Or other vaccines?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Blood clotting seems like it could be an example of the vaccine induced enhancement phenomenon. Or perhaps it is happening in reverse, where someone who previously had the virus gets a more severe reaction to the vaccine.

Will they ever admit if this is the case with the J&J vaccine? Or other vaccines?
    Nope. Remember they are exempt from any liability--that's why they call them "vaccines."

People are guinea pigs to this experimental gene therapy.

Experimental Gene Therapy Should Not Be Called A Vaccine
    https://www.technocracy.news/experim...led-a-vaccine/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is vaccine induced enhancement or ADE happening right now to vaccinated people who are sick, hospitalized or dying from COVID? There seems to be a lot of vaccinated people getting sick.

Obviously, even if it is ADE, it is not a worse case scenario. Every vaccinated person is not being hospitalized. It would effect just a portion of the vaccinated, and would be hard to distinguish from just “breakthrough” cases.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Is vaccine induced enhancement or ADE happening right now to vaccinated people who are sick, hospitalized or dying from COVID? There seems to be a lot of vaccinated people getting sick.

Obviously, even if it is ADE, it is not a worse case scenario. Every vaccinated person is not being hospitalized. It would effect just a portion of the vaccinated, and would be hard to distinguish from just “breakthrough” cases.
    Near the end of this interview, this professor claims that a new study indicates that ADE may be occurring with the vaccinated that have become sick with COVID:

Immunology Professor Byram Bridle: Vaccines Driving the Variants, Not the Unvaccinated (8.24.21)

“The Most Vulnerable Population Are The Ones Who Received Two Vaccine Doses”

"The most vulnerable population at the moment, in a paradoxical manner, are the ones who received two vaccine doses, but not the third dose. Why? Because they walk around feeling like they are protected because they received both doses. They do not understand that the second vaccine has faded against the Delta [Variant] and must get quickly vaccinated with the third vaccine dose. Therefore, each of us, including members of Knesset Gilad Kariv and Itlama Ben-Gvir who are both young. There are many young people (vaccinated) who are seriously ill, including hospitalizations. These ages are the most vulnerable. Because someone who didn't get vaccinated is aware of it for a year and a half... He is probably sitting in a closed room or something."

COVID-19 & Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
    https://sunfellow.com/covid-19-antib...hancement-ade/

COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Tracking System (VAERS)
    https://sunfellow.com/covid-19-vaers/

Uncensored News - COVID-19 Vaccinations
    https://sunfellow.com/covid-19-vaccinations/

“Paradoxical”? Hmmm. Some would describe ADE as a paradoxical effect.

ARE WE STARTING TO SEE A.D.E.?

ARE WE STARTING TO SEE A.D.E.?

For over a year, The Highwire has been sounding the alarm on #Covid19 vaccines & their possible association with Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE). Now thousands of emerging vaccine deaths and injuries may be pointing directly to this dangerous phenomenon. Board Certified Pathologist, Ryan Cole, talks to Del about what he is seeing in his practice as the booster bonanza begins.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks! Worth the watch!

Supposedly, the clotting is temporary, and if you make it through the first few weeks after your second shot, it's over, but to do a more complete study on this, the doctors nationwide would have to perform D-dimer tests, which measure the very small clots. Without a D-dimer test, there won't be any good data. There is no good data. So, that's the only answer. A total non-answer. Just like we don't know what "they" (meaning the corporations that make the vaccines and the government bodies) will ever admit persistent or long-term side effects, probably not. Everyone who took "their shot" signed off on their legal rights.

Basically, if you're vaxxed or know people who were vaxxed, cross your fingers... and time will tell... that's it.

Of those I know who got both doses, they are all ok, at least so far.......
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-05-2021 at 10:28 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Basically, if you're vaxxed or know people who were vaxxed, cross your fingers... and time will tell... that's it.

Of those I know who got both doses, they are all ok, at least so far.......
    I knew someone, female, thirties, no history of it, who keeled over the day after the first shot.

I don't know anyone who has had any sign of a cold the last two years, unless you think a dry allergy sneeze fits that description.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-05-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I knew someone, female, thirties, no history of it, who keeled over the day after the first shot.
    Same. Female family friend, healthy, middle upper class, 40's, sudden fatal heart attack a week after first shot. I still think they're sneaking "hot shots" into the batches designed to off a certain percentage right from the start. I'd expect more of them in subsequent booster batches. Sudden mass deaths would draw too much scrutiny so it has to be done in stages/waves.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Same. Female family friend, healthy, middle upper class, 40's, sudden fatal heart attack a week after first shot. I still think they're sneaking "hot shots" into the batches designed to off a certain percentage right from the start. I'd expect more of them in subsequent booster batches. Sudden mass deaths would draw too much scrutiny so it has to be done in stages/waves.
    Remember that medical insurance companies have bought Congress nearly in its entirety, and rule the world. When they finally succeed in mandating Obamacare, how much will they save down the line if everyone whose hearts are susceptible to inflammation has already been eliminated?

Think actuarial tables.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I currently live with two experiment subjects.

It is my personal belief that Protein Spike Shedding was responsible for "Jackson's" Hyper Immune response.(Cytokine Storm)

Carol and I have not had the shots.

It is the Cytocine Storm that has been killing those hospitalized and ventilated,, from my understanding of postmortem analysis.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is the Cytocine Storm that has been killing those hospitalized and ventilated,, from my understanding of postmortem analysis.
    Oh, no. The storm is caused by the vaccine. Hospitals are putting people in ventilators which can damage the lungs, lying flat so their chest congestion never clears. Among other malpractices.

As for the jabs, they also suppress the immune system for a time, which may make the victim recipient possibly more vulnerable to the cold and definitely vulnerable to everything else for a week or so. And they cause inflammation, which can be deadly to those whose cardiac systems cannot stand that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I currently live with two experiment subjects.

It is my personal belief that Protein Spike Shedding was responsible for "Jackson's" Hyper Immune response.(Cytokine Storm)

Carol and I have not had the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Oh, no. The storm is caused by the vaccine. Hospitals are putting people in ventilators which can damage the lungs, lying flat so their chest congestion never clears. Among other malpractices.
    An interesting and somewhat alternate explanation caught my attention regarding the hospitalization/vent deaths and it makes sense. It's actually the remdesivir that's killing people in hospitals. Organ failure is a known side effect of the drug. As organs shut down, water stops being removed from the body but is still being pumped in by IVs carrying the drug. This causes the lungs to slowly fill with water, resembling pneumonia, and the vent puts more and more pressure into the filling lungs, essentially drowning the person as their organs shut down and further damaging their lungs. Makes sense. As I've said in other threads, STAY OUT OF HOSPITALS, especially for anything that they can call covid and start the CDC/FDA prescribed remdesivir treatments for. You will end up on a vent and it will kill you. This is why they're prescribing vents and remdesivir. The guidance calls for a procedure that will kill the patient, and the hospitals follow it to a tee because they receive $40k for every "covid" ventilator case.

There's a video of a researcher who explains it in depth. Makes total sense. I can try to find it if anyone wants it.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-07-2021 at 11:20 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

As for the jabs, they also suppress the immune system for a time, which may make the victim recipient possibly more vulnerable to the cold and definitely vulnerable to everything else for a week or so. And they cause inflammation, which can be deadly to those whose cardiac systems cannot stand that.
    There are a lot of unknowns about the short and long terms effects of the new COVID vaccines. ADE is one of the known possibilities. Other effects on the immune system have been suggested.

As far as the cytokine storm and inflammation from COVID, that was happening in some infected people before the vaccines came out, so it can’t be fully blamed on the vaccines. But there is the possibility that the vaccines can make it worse via vaccine induced enhancement (including ADE).

As far as the cytokine storm and inflammation from COVID, that was happening in some infected people before the vaccines came out, so it can’t be fully blamed on the vaccines. But there is the possibility that the vaccines can make it worse via vaccine induced enhancement (including ADE).
    Exactly.. and it seems to be triggered by common Treatments. Wrong Treatments. and the Ventilators were Known to be an issue as well. Early on they were identified as a killing blow. (they were still calling for more)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Evidence of ADE?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Study Published On NIH Website Finds ‘No Discernable Relationship’ Between Vaccine Status And COVID Cases, Says Infection Rate May Be Higher Among Fully Vaccinated

https://nationalfile.com/study-publi...ly-vaccinated/

"In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people."

by Gabriel Keane October 18, 2021

A new study published in the NIH NCBI database and authored by Harvard professor S. V. Subramanian, Ph.D, and Penn State professor Akhil Kumar, Ph.D claims that vaccination rates have “no discernable relationship” with the amount of new COVID cases, and notes that “In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.”

“At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days,” the report states. “In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.”

Horowitz: 6 important COVID data points that destroy the prevailing narrative

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus.” ~Dr. Fauci, Face the Nation, May 16, 2021

“Negative efficacy.” Get used to that term, because every day more data suggests we are already in the vaccination twilight zone of all pain and no gain – just as with the lockdowns.

It is tearing humanity apart. COVID fascism is the most serious human rights threat we’ve faced in our lifetimes, and the latest science and data demonstrate that it’s all built upon a false premise. While people tuned out the news over the holiday week, many have missed the growing incontrovertible evidence that not only is there risk and zero benefit to taking any of the COVID shots, but there is actually negative efficacy against the virus. In other words, not only does it put you on the hook for known and unknown short-term and long-term injury without stopping COVID, it now actually makes you more vulnerable to COVID.
    6) Vaccinated exponentially more likely to get re-infected with COVID: A new preprint study from Bangladesh found that among 404 people re-infected with COVID, having been vaccinated made someone 2.45 times more likely to get re-infected with a mild infection, 16.1 times more likely to get a moderate infection, and 3.9 times more likely to be re-infected severely, relative to someone with prior infection who was not vaccinated. Although overall re-infections were rare, vaccination was a greater risk factor of re-infection than co-morbidities!
    Hence, the findings of this first-in-its-kind study harmonize with what a Public Health England survey found in October; namely, that the vaccines seem to erase a degree of N (nucleocapsid) antibodies generated by prior infection in favor of narrower S (spike) antibodies. "Recent observations from UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire infection following 2 doses of vaccination,” stated the week 42 report from the U.K. (p. 23).

This finding also correlates with what researchers from Mount Sinai in New York and Hospital La Paz in Madrid found last year – that the second dose of the vaccine “determines a contraction of the spike-specific T cell response." In that report, researchers already observed that other research has shown "the second vaccination dose appears to exert a detrimental effect in the overall magnitude of the spike-specific humoral response in COVID-19 recovered individuals."

At this point, how is there any benefit, much less a net benefit, from the shots? There are currently 21,000 deaths reported to VAERS, along with 110,000 hospitalizations and over 1 million total adverse events. Most deaths and injuries are never reported to VAERS. Now that the efficacy is, at best, a wash and at worst negative, why are we not discussing the short-term and long-term liabilities of the shots?
    More: https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...ling-narrative

Beyond initial adverse reactions, an important test of the new vaccines will be when people are exposed to the real virus in the wild. It may take years, and it will never be conclusive. An adverse reaction (or vaccine induced enhancement) a year later will probably be blamed on a new variant of the virus.
    And one year later, vaccinated people are getting sick, and it is blamed on a new variant.

In fairness, it could just be due to the 32 changes to the spike protein, which result in the targeted vaccine being way off target.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-04-2022 at 11:49 AM.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study

Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID‐19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study

COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
    1. THE RISK OF ADE IN COVID‐19 VACCINES IS NON‐THEORETICAL AND COMPELLING

Vaccine‐elicited enhancement of disease was previously observed in human subjects with vaccines for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), dengue virus and measles. 1 Vaccine‐elicited enhancement of disease was also observed with the SARS and MERS viruses and with feline coronavirus, which are closely related to SARS‐CoV‐2, the causative pathogen of COVID‐19 disease.
    More: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/

I've never seen such an empty medicine aisle at the grocery store as I did the other day. Cough, cold, flu shelves were 80% empty. Stocker said they're trying to restock as fast as possible but can't keep anything on the shelves for long.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I've never seen such an empty medicine aisle at the grocery store as I did the other day. Cough, cold, flu shelves were 80% empty. Stocker said they're trying to restock as fast as possible but can't keep anything on the shelves for long.
    When I was in the Marines, they usually had a hard time keeping cough syrup in stock in the PX.

OK, it is getting to be ludicrous at this point. In real life, people all around me are getting COVID. It's like a normal cold or flu season, but it is almost everywhere, with one big caveat: the people catching it are vaxxed and boosted.

I know several people who never got the vaccine at all, and other people who only got that first shot before they became aware. They have not caught COVID in the recent rounds. These are people who have had family members and spouses catch it. The unvaxxed have to have been exposed, yet their natural immune system fights it off with either symptoms so minor they hardly notice, or no symptoms at all.

This would point to vaccine induced enhancement of the disease for those who are getting the booster shots.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1746662336306577557

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12