Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ADE] Warnings about Potential COVID19 Vaccines: "vaccine induced enhancement"

[ADE] Warnings about Potential COVID19 Vaccines: "vaccine induced enhancement"

I have posted about "vaccine-induced enhancement" for almost a month now in various threads. Someone put together some videos about it which might explain it better, and includes quotes from vaccine experts.

Edit: Twitter censored the videos:
    https://twitter.com/safe_effective/s...91097247932419
    https://twitter.com/safe_effective/s...91098850152448
    https://twitter.com/safe_effective/s...91100469235713

———

Edit: more info, different name.

Researchers called this “antibody-dependent enhancement,” or ADE.

ADE is one form of immune enhancement, a poorly understood group of phenomena occurring when components of our immune system that usually protect against viral infections somehow end up backfiring.
    ———

Edit:

A good article on the subject:

A series of studies in cells, animals, and people eventually gave rise to a possible explanation: antibodies created during a first-time infection could, under very specific circumstances, end up enhancing the disease rather than protecting against subsequent infections. Researchers called this “antibody-dependent enhancement,” or ADE.

ADE is one form of immune enhancement, a poorly understood group of phenomena occurring when components of our immune system that usually protect against viral infections somehow end up backfiring. It’s a concern in situations when people are continuously re-infected with particular pathogens, and with vaccines that work by injecting snippets of virus to mimic a first infection. Some immunizations, such as those against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), have been observed in the past to make disease worse when vaccinated individuals contract the virus.

As far as researchers know, such cases are exceedingly rare across viruses. For SARS-CoV-2, it’s unclear if any forms of immune enhancement could play a role in infections or vaccines under development, but there is no evidence so far.

“[It’s just] a theoretical risk, but people are being extremely careful to make sure that this risk is not becoming a reality,” notes Paul-Henri Lambert, an immunologist and vaccinologist retired from the University of Geneva who now advises the university’s center of vaccinology and consults for a multinational collaborative project of researchers on safety evaluations of vaccine candidates. “With COVID-19, we have a disease which in eighty percent of people is selectively mild. So what you would not like is to give a vaccine that would not protect well and in a certain percentage of people make the disease worse.”
    There are a handful of other viruses where ADE has been demonstrated in vitro—in experiments that mix macrophages or similar cells with antibodies and virus and see whether the virus is capable of infecting the cells in spite of the presence of antibodies, Crowe explains. Such experiments have found hints of ADE with viruses including Ebola virus, HIV, and coronaviruses such as SARS and MERS.
    https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...ancement-67576
    ———

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And another good article on the subject, very technical.

From the article:

My take on that. They are calling it "antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)", and this terminology is just a more specific case of immune enhancement.

Their hypothesis is that it can be caused by "non-neutralizing antibodies", or antibodies that don't completely kill the virus. This might explain why the vaccines being developed sometimes take two doses, and their goal is a very strong and specific immune response. This would lead to more side effects and adverse effects similar to actually having the disease.

Apparently through vaccine experience, they have found that certain adjuvants can reduce the incidence of ERD. This is an additive to a vaccine that effects how, and how well, it works.

Will these hypotheses make the vaccine safe? As much of this is pretty murky territory with unknowns even for the experts, the only real answer will come after enough people have taken the vaccine in the real world and adverse effects are discovered.

It should be noted that ERD is just one adverse effect that can occur with this vaccine. It is also the effect that is least obvious, and will take much longer to find out if it is occurring.

Other adverse effects such as severe allergic reaction, Bell's Palsy, and disease-like symptoms (fever, fatigue, aches, etc.) have already occurred in some taking the vaccine. Those side effects should probably be in another thread.
    -------

Edit:

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study

Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID‐19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study

COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
    1. THE RISK OF ADE IN COVID‐19 VACCINES IS NON‐THEORETICAL AND COMPELLING

Vaccine‐elicited enhancement of disease was previously observed in human subjects with vaccines for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), dengue virus and measles. 1 Vaccine‐elicited enhancement of disease was also observed with the SARS and MERS viruses and with feline coronavirus, which are closely related to SARS‐CoV‐2, the causative pathogen of COVID‐19 disease.
    More: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-05-2022 at 01:25 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great into! This is why Fauci was so against Hydroxychloroquine and other possible remedies to help victims with Covid19.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Great into! This is why Fauci was so against Hydroxychloroquine and other possible remedies to help victims with Covid19.
    How does one even order that Drug with doctors orders? can you request it through a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    How does one even order that Drug with doctors orders? can you request it through a doctor?
    Technically you can buy hydroxychloroquine (Generic Plaquenil) online if you were going to go in an area with high malaria rates. However, it is not hydroxychloroquine that is doing the intended results in many cases. It is combination of hydroxychloroquine, Z-Pak (Azithromycin) and zinc. But dosage is kind of sketchy. Different doctors are using different dosages.

Last edited by donnay; 04-11-2020 at 01:54 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You should listen to this: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I have posted about "vaccine-induced enhancement" for almost a month now in various threads. Someone put together some videos about it which might explain it better, and includes quotes from vaccine experts.

not your grandpappys vaccine. nope nope nope. Its a plasmid , dna/rna without a capsid, it has no prior human or animal tissue ...its a completely 100 percent biosynthesized designed "DNA/RNA" which produces gene specific antibodies....at least thats what the SOBS tell us

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I posted this in another thread, just a short read:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...-vaccination/#

It's been fun watching everyone ride on Bill Gates's coattails as if God died and anointed him.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

From another thread:

———

Hmm. Seems that a vaccine for coronavirus has never been successfully tested in humans. And it has rather bad side effects. This is not your ordinary flu vaccine.

Bottom line: the same people that are at risk of developing a case of severe Wunan coronavirus are also at risk of a similar severe reaction to the vaccine.

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.
    https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0035421
    Early efforts to develop a SARS vaccine in animal trials were plagued by a phenomenon known as "vaccine-induced enhancement," in which recipients exhibit worse symptoms after being injected — something Fauci said researchers must be mindful of as they work to quickly develop a vaccine to protect against COVID-19.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...dried-n1150091
    To make this situation worse, they will test the vaccine on healthy people who would probably never get a severe case of Wuhan coronavirus. The side effects won’t be seen until there is mass vaccination. They could potentially put out a vaccine with a 1% fatality rate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...dried-n1150091

"I'm cautiously optimistic that we will get a vaccine," Dr. Anthony Fauci, the National Institutes of Health's director for infectious diseases, said in an interview this week. "The thing that's sobering is that it's not a vaccine we're going to have next month, so we're going to have to tough it out through this evolution."

Early efforts to develop a SARS vaccine in animal trials were plagued by a phenomenon known as "vaccine-induced enhancement," in which recipients exhibit worse symptoms after being injected — something Fauci said researchers must be mindful of as they work to quickly develop a vaccine to protect against COVID-19.

Beyond initial adverse reactions, an important test of the new vaccines will be when people are exposed to the real virus in the wild. It may take years, and it will never be conclusive. An adverse reaction (or vaccine induced enhancement) a year later will probably be blamed on a new variant of the virus.

More on the subject, from another thread. He is calling it “enhanced immune response” or “pathogenic priming”. Apparently when used in the context of a vaccine, these terms are synonymous with “vaccine induced enhancement”.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

I think I get it. In short, it's a severe autoimmune reaction where the body starts to fiercely attack itself in a feedback loop, since the immune system reacts to the production of virus spike proteins by the body itself, after being triggered into attack mode by an actual viral infection. The immune system attack cells detect that the body itself is generating the viral signature and starts killing the body. Sound about right as a quick and dirty summation?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Kind of strange that I can not find anything on the internet (using search engines) about how the vaccine manufacturers are addressing vaccine enhancement concerns. What have they done to mitigate or eliminate the risks?

Stories about the risk are easy to find, at least for now:

One of the other possible side effects is known as vaccine enhancement, the very rare case when the body makes antibodies in response to a vaccine but the antibodies help a second infection get into cells, something that has been seen in dengue fever. “The vaccine, far from preventing Covid-19, might turn out to make a patient’s disease worse,” said Nir Eyal, D.Phil., a bioethics professor at Rutgers University.

We do not know whether a coronavirus vaccine might cause vaccine enhancement, but we need to. In 1966, a vaccine trial against respiratory syncytial virus, a disease that many infants get, caused more than 80 percent of infants and children who received the vaccine to be hospitalized and killed two.
    https://www.menshealth.com/health/a3...risks-history/

A good article on the subject:

A series of studies in cells, animals, and people eventually gave rise to a possible explanation: antibodies created during a first-time infection could, under very specific circumstances, end up enhancing the disease rather than protecting against subsequent infections. Researchers called this “antibody-dependent enhancement,” or ADE.

ADE is one form of immune enhancement, a poorly understood group of phenomena occurring when components of our immune system that usually protect against viral infections somehow end up backfiring. It’s a concern in situations when people are continuously re-infected with particular pathogens, and with vaccines that work by injecting snippets of virus to mimic a first infection. Some immunizations, such as those against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), have been observed in the past to make disease worse when vaccinated individuals contract the virus.

As far as researchers know, such cases are exceedingly rare across viruses. For SARS-CoV-2, it’s unclear if any forms of immune enhancement could play a role in infections or vaccines under development, but there is no evidence so far.

“[It’s just] a theoretical risk, but people are being extremely careful to make sure that this risk is not becoming a reality,” notes Paul-Henri Lambert, an immunologist and vaccinologist retired from the University of Geneva who now advises the university’s center of vaccinology and consults for a multinational collaborative project of researchers on safety evaluations of vaccine candidates. “With COVID-19, we have a disease which in eighty percent of people is selectively mild. So what you would not like is to give a vaccine that would not protect well and in a certain percentage of people make the disease worse.”
    There are a handful of other viruses where ADE has been demonstrated in vitro—in experiments that mix macrophages or similar cells with antibodies and virus and see whether the virus is capable of infecting the cells in spite of the presence of antibodies, Crowe explains. Such experiments have found hints of ADE with viruses including Ebola virus, HIV, and coronaviruses such as SARS and MERS.
    https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...ancement-67576

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    ... The best article I've seen on the subject was in Nature a few months ago. Going back through my browser history I was able to find the link.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

XNN
    From the article:

Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). Previous respiratory syncytial virus and dengue virus vaccine studies revealed human clinical safety risks related to ADE, resulting in failed vaccine trials. Here, we describe key ADE mechanisms and discuss mitigation strategies for SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies in development. We also outline recently published data to evaluate the risks and opportunities for antibody-based protection against SARS-CoV-2.
    A major goal of vaccine and therapeutic development is to generate antibodies that prevent the entry of SARS-CoV-2 into cells by blocking either ACE2–RBD binding interactions or S-mediated membrane fusion.

One potential hurdle for antibody-based vaccines and therapeutics is the risk of exacerbating COVID-19 severity via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). ADE can increase the severity of multiple viral infections, including other respiratory viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)9,10 and measles11,12. ADE in respiratory infections is included in a broader category named enhanced respiratory disease (ERD), which also includes non-antibody-based mechanisms such as cytokine cascades and cell-mediated immunopathology (Box 1). ... Furthermore, ADE and ERD has been reported for SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV both in vitro and in vivo. The extent to which ADE contributes to COVID-19 immunopathology is being actively investigated.
    In the second described ADE mechanism that is best exemplified by respiratory pathogens, Fc-mediated antibody effector functions can enhance respiratory disease by initiating a powerful immune cascade that results in observable lung pathology.
    ... non-neutralizing antibodies have been shown to induce ADE and ERD by forming immune complexes that deposit into airway tissues and activate cytokine and complement pathways, resulting in inflammation, airway obstruction and, in severe cases, leading to acute respiratory distress syndrome10,11,22,23. These prior observations of ADE with RSV and measles have many similarities to known COVID-19 clinical presentations. For example, over-activation of the complement cascade has been shown to contribute to inflammatory lung injury in COVID-19 and SARS.
    My take on that. They are calling it "antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)", and this terminology is just a more specific case of immune enhancement.

Their hypothesis is that it can be caused by "non-neutralizing antibodies", or antibodies that don't completely kill the virus. This might explain why the vaccines being developed sometimes take two doses, and their goal is a very strong and specific immune response. This would lead to more side effects and adverse effects similar to actually having the disease.

Rational adjuvant selection ensures that Th1-cell-biased responses can markedly reduce these vaccine-associated ERD risks. Candidate SARS-CoV vaccines formulated with either alum, CpG or Advax (a delta inulin-based adjuvant) found that while the Th2-biased responses associated with alum drove lung eosinophilic immunopathology in mice, protection without immunopathology and a more balanced Th1/Th2 response were induced by Advax.
    Apparently through vaccine experience, they have found that certain adjuvants can reduce the incidence of ERD. This is an additive to a vaccine that effects how, and how well, it works.

Will these hypotheses make the vaccine safe? As much of this is pretty murky territory with unknowns even for the experts, the only real answer will come after enough people have taken the vaccine in the real world and adverse effects are discovered.

It should be noted that ERD is just one adverse effect that can occur with this vaccine. It is also the effect that is least obvious, and will take much longer to find out if it is occurring.

Other adverse effects such as severe allergic reaction, Bell's Palsy, and disease-like symptoms (fever, fatigue, aches, etc.) have already occurred in some taking the vaccine. Those side effects should probably be in another thread.

Beyond initial adverse reactions, an important test of the new vaccines will be when people are exposed to the real virus in the wild. It may take years, and it will never be conclusive. An adverse reaction (or vaccine induced enhancement) a year later will probably be blamed on a new variant of the virus.
    Pretty much you said it well. The issue i have is the adverse reactions FDA,CDC never did stated how long they actually last they only claimed that its just temporarily but are they really temporally?

... The best article I've seen on the subject was in Nature a few months ago. Going back through my browser history I was able to find the link.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

XNN

It appears as though the purpose of two doses of the vaccine was to illicit a very strong immune response, to theoretically avoid "antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)" when exposed to the virus in the wild.

Now we have people (including so-called experts) calling for just giving one dose of the vaccine, and waiting until later for a second dose when or if there are enough available for second doses. Of course this was never part of the intent, plan or testing for these vaccines:

Robert M. Wachter is chair of the department of medicine at the University of California at San Francisco. Ashish K. Jha is dean of the Brown University School of Public Health.

Until recently, we supported the strict vaccine regimen, requiring two doses within a month. Both the Pfizer and Moderna clinical trials were carried out this way, and the much-touted 95 percent efficacy rates were drawn from those trials.

But as Mike Tyson famously said, “Everybody has a plan until they’ve been punched in the mouth.” When it comes to covid-19, we’re being punched in the mouth over and over again. It’s time to change the plan; namely, we should give people a single vaccination now and defer their second shot until more doses of vaccine become available.

What changed? First, there’s simply a supply constraint. We hoped that additional vaccines would be available by now. But only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been authorized, and they’re being produced more slowly than hoped. Even more worrisome are the distribution bottlenecks that are making it difficult to vaccinate people as quickly as possible.
    More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...virus-vaccine/
    Theoretically, this could increase the risk of vaccine induced enhancement (or "antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)").
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-05-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What is being bandied about by the political aristocracy now is absolutely horrible. To be making claims about new primary endpoints using early preliminary trial data in on-going (though increasing compromised) clinical trials is disgusting. That the professionals who run clinical trials are not calling them out (or at least not the ones being interviewed by legacy media) is head scratching.

http://realizationsinbiostatistics.b...e-primary.html

https://emj.bmj.com/content/20/5/453

The control arms in these trials are being rapidly compromised, meaning that by the end of the trials they will end up being underpowered and incapable of being conclusive.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Good news! It seems that the very first challenge trial of the new COVID vaccines is taking place right now. This should determine if vaccine induced enhancement occurs for the tested vaccine(s).

(Assuming that the volunteers were never exposed to the virus in the wild, which could corrupt the experiment. Not sure how they will guarantee that).

Wonder when the results will come out?

Healthy, young volunteers will be infected with coronavirus to test vaccines and treatments in the world's first Covid-19 "human challenge" study, which will take place in the UK.

The study, which has received ethics approval, will start in the next few weeks and recruit 90 people aged 18-30.

They will be exposed to the virus in a safe and controlled environment while medics monitor their health.

The UK has given doses of a Covid vaccine to more than 15 million people.

Human challenge studies have played a vital role in pushing the development of treatments for a number of diseases, including malaria, typhoid, cholera and flu.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56097088
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-04-2021 at 11:57 PM.

Challenge trial screening...

At this stage, smokers, drinkers, and overweight people are usually eliminated, as is anybody with antibodies indicating they have already had the virus. Screening is so rigorous that only about five per cent of applicants make it through to the trial, says Dr Catchpole.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...mp/ar-BB1dVUzy
    As it is clear that antibodies disappear relatively quickly after an infection (a matter of months), then testing for B and T cell immunity is required in addition to antibodies.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does any of this mean Danke is not getting an ass swab ? I think not .
    Do something Danke

The study will kick off in March 2021 and will see up to 90 participants exposed to Covid-19 at a specialised research facility in London.
    efore we can consider running challenge studies to test vaccines or treatments, we need to know how much of the virus each volunteer should be exposed to.

The first study that will take place – the one which has received ethical approval – is what’s known as a characterisation study: an initial study to determine the smallest amount of Sars-CoV-2 needed to cause infection. This could then be used to inform subsequent challenge studies designed to test vaccines or treatments, or answer other research questions. It’s a delicate balance: too little, and the participants may not actually contract Covid-19; too much, and they are put at unnecessary risk. Researchers will start by exposing a small group of participants to the tiniest amount of Sars-CoV-2, gradually increasing the dose with a fresh group of volunteers each time, until they find the smallest amount that triggers infection in the majority of people. This will be assessed by measuring the virus coming out of participants’ noses.
    https://www.wired.co.uk/article/covi...trial-vaccines
    So first, they have to do studies to find out how much of the virus is necessary to induce infection. Only after that, will they be able to perform challenge trials with vaccines. This could take months, and even longer for results.

Keep in mind, these studies were NOT performed for the current COVID vaccines being injected into people.

At the same time, they always question the "ethics" of these studies. "It's terrible to intentionally infect someone".

Yet at the same time, they are willing to inject the entire population with a vaccine that has not been fully tested. Quite the contradiction.

What is being bandied about by the political aristocracy now is absolutely horrible. To be making claims about new primary endpoints using early preliminary trial data in on-going (though increasing compromised) clinical trials is disgusting. That the professionals who run clinical trials are not calling them out (or at least not the ones being interviewed by legacy media) is head scratching.

http://realizationsinbiostatistics.b...e-primary.html

https://emj.bmj.com/content/20/5/453

The control arms in these trials are being rapidly compromised, meaning that by the end of the trials they will end up being underpowered and incapable of being conclusive.

XNN
    Have you seen the latest challenge trials taking place in the UK?

I guess scumbag Jack Dorsey deleted the twits - your links are not working

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I guess scumbag Jack Dorsey deleted the twits - your links are not working

The scientific truth is not allowed in Soviet Amerika, especially if it was Commissar Fauci who mistakenly warned of vaccine induced enhancement.

The scientific truth is not allowed in Soviet Amerika, especially if it was Commissar Fauci who mistakenly warned of vaccine induced enhancement.
    As I was scrolling the thread, my thought was "Why bother? They won't release the real data any way, especially if the results are similar to previous challenge results like the ferret trials."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast