Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What woke you up to the coronavirus hoax?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was 50/50 on this whole thing until I watched David Ickes instantly banned video on YouTube.(found another source)
    I have no fear from it now, but I will respect other people that are in fear.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    While situation is still fluid, these bits of information were sort of eye opening.

Trump joins Hillary Clinton in support of #FamiliesFirst Call

Trump on the economy: First thing I want to do is save a lot of lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_CWNjrMMk

Trump's campaign is trying to remove a video of him appearing to call the coronavirus a 'hoax'
    President Trump did a great job for 3 years, then he shut it down but he's learning a lot. Hooray!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm glad you are volunteering to die to save the economy. $#@! ending the Fed we gotta save the fed

I currently have a .001% chance of death from this virus. Those are pretty good odds. I refuse to live my life in fear.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The manipulation and correlation of data is infamous for it's ability to twist the truth........remember, "!@#$" YOU FRANK !"

I am going to say what another poster said there is a real virus going around, BUT the manipulation of the data is the HOAX.
    Up to 650,000 people can die a year(or around 55,000 per month) when a really bad flu like virus spreads around the world, do the math.
    If we go mid-December to mid-April that is 29,000 death per month.

To put it in real perspective almost 200,000 people a month are dying from cancer, and ALL communicable diseases excluding the flu has killed an average of 305,000 people per month, so do we shut the economy down because of that ? Tons of people are already dying from disease and poor health, they are logging the data to create massive fear, to boast control over the masses, and they didn't care that they are crashing the economy.
    The 1% got their money out and their money in to the sectors that would win and lose from all this.

We have millions people all over the world essentially under house arrest because of this, and they did it within a few weeks with fear propaganda that people believe.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 04-13-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    President Trump did a great job for 3 years, then he shut it down but he's learning a lot. Hooray!
    But latest MSM narrative is now that his 'learning curve' has been flattened ( right after NBC MTP host alleged that his approval rating curve had been flattened).

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I currently have a .001% chance of death from this virus. Those are pretty good odds. I refuse to live my life in fear.
    That's me.

There are real threats and some random threats that are far more threat than this cold..

And I suspect I already had it..and recovered and am therefore immune.

I am sure that was the bug that went through this house earlier,, and the reason we got the Oxygen machine in the first place.

But she has not needed it for a month.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    My sincere condolences. The gov meddling & fake statistics are appalling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bummer. Did they even test her for COVID?
    probably not, she was dying from failing body/lungs from MS since last year

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The US needs war to survive. They knew that the slaves were growing too war weary to keep that scam going. And here we have it. This war against the Invisible Enemy.

Just saying....

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I became suspicious as soon as the group think began to form. It usually works out just the opposite.

Are you all seeing what the narrative is now from the top?

"Mass testing will be required before we can open the economy back up."

I've also been hearing this pick up steam and that one of the many eventual goals/outcomes (depending on your view) has been forcing people to use wearable tech that can check on us any time of the day.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Are you all seeing what the narrative is now from the top?

"Mass testing will be required before we can open the economy back up."

I've also been hearing this pick up steam and that one of the many eventual goals/outcomes (depending on your view) has been forcing people to use wearable tech that can check on us any time of the day.
    Not realistic. The cost an logistics of testing large populations make it all just talk. What really will happen is Trump will announce that the shutdown is ending within 2 weks to a month. The governors will grumble but be forced to follow along or risk losing federal funding.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not realistic. The cost an logistics of testing large populations make it all just talk.
    Already planned for.
    https://id2020.org/

The ID2020 Alliance is setting the course of digital ID through a multi-stakeholder partnership, ensuring digital ID is responsibly implemented and widely accessible.
    Check the players.. Study the Program.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well, there are two completely separate issues to be addressed. One is the COVID19 virus and illness, the other is the government reaction.

Ron Paul (and Daniel McAdams) call the government reaction a "hoax". It's a hyperbolic headline to generate attention and controversy. There are many agendas at work who don't want to let a crisis go to waste, and none of them are good.

As for the virus, they don't call the COVID19 virus and the illness it can cause a hoax. They just say that the government reaction is overblown.
    Come on dawg, the whole thing is a hoax like Ron Paul said. The virus is no different than any other virus that comes through our society on a year to year basis.

Time to get our rights back, quit being a wimp.
    Last edited by brandon; 04-18-2020 at 10:03 PM.

How to ensure everyone does not keep their distance:

1. Close all the formerly 24 hour drug stores at night.

2. Close all the formerly 24 hour supermarkets at night but one, so the whole city must go there.

3. Close all the self-checkouts there, and only have two cashiers on duty.

Brain damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Make everyone file into a line in a small area to wait to get into the store."

Yes, that's what Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and others are doing. BUT DON'T WORRY! Everything is marked on the ground to be about 6 ft. apart.

Here was a fun read for me today. Goes back to good ol' Agenda 21 (using population control, climate change, etc. to completely alter our systems):

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/mrp...r-agenda-going
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

brick and mortars who made their market share by selling essentials conviently are making it less convenient to shop brick and mortar so they can charge more to make it more convienent. Some of this is state mandating but mostly they don't have any market pressure to change. I heard an ad on the radio of a closed bar selling essentials out of their brick and mortar more conviently than brick and mortar stores.

brick and mortars who made their market share by selling essentials conviently are making it less convenient to shop brick and mortar so they can charge more to make it more convienent. Some of this is state mandating but mostly they don't have any market pressure to change. I heard an ad on the radio of a closed bar selling essentials out of their brick and mortar more conviently than brick and mortar stores.
    They say everyone should wear face masks or face covers yet no one can find anymore face masks,so people make their own. Hope you have being well?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They say everyone should wear face masks or face covers yet no one can find anymore face masks,so people make their own. Hope you have being well?
    Feeling better today I experimented and diet lemon lime sodas seem to atleast keep me hydrated when I couldn't stomach water or Pedialyte lol. I think I'm past the rough spot though I hope. The big thing that was getting me was I was trying to medicate the painful breathing that I normally attribute to asthma. I just had to deal with it feeling like I am drowning and with heavy meditation I got through a really rough spot..

Nobody woke me up to the coronavirus hoax. It was pretty obvious to me that the government was going to blow the whole thing out of porportion.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-23-2020 at 05:28 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Feeling better today I experimented and diet lemon lime sodas seem to atleast keep me hydrated when I couldn't stomach water or Pedialyte lol. I think I'm past the rough spot though I hope. The big thing that was getting me was I was trying to medicate the painful breathing that I normally attribute to asthma. I just had to deal with it feeling like I am drowning and with heavy meditation I got through a really rough spot..
    I am glad you did get better I was thinking about you.
    Almost 10 years ago I got something that really hurt my lungs right after I was around my grand children who had just been vaxed. It took me a couple months to knock off the cough and about a week to feel human again. I heard that whooping cough was going around at that time. I was going thru a really difficult time and I think that had is much to do with it as anything else I know a lot of people were dying from flu at that time. Have you tried any tonic and lime? I hear it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am glad you did get better I was thinking about you.
    Almost 10 years ago I got something that really hurt my lungs right after I was around my grand children who had just been vaxed. It took me a couple months to knock off the cough and about a week to feel human again. I heard that whooping cough was going around at that time. I was going thru a really difficult time and I think that had is much to do with it as anything else I know a lot of people were dying from flu at that time. Have you tried any tonic and lime? I hear it is good.
    Tonic and lime sounds good also being human again. I am debating one of those full spectrum lizard lights and a white noise generator to simulate the city sounds and get rid of this aquarium feeling. I feel like I am in a different country or city or on a spaceship because it's so quiet outside all the time.

Tonic and lime sounds good also being human again. I am debating one of those full spectrum lizard lights and a white noise generator to simulate the city sounds and get rid of this aquarium feeling. I feel like I am in a different country or city or on a spaceship because it's so quiet outside all the time.
    It is always pretty quite around here except when the neighbors are target practicing...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    It is always pretty quite around here except when the neighbors are target practicing...
    Normally it never gets quiet. We are the city that never sleeps. Sometimes people would only really notice it when they worked in hospitals or larger buildings. Day drinking is entirely normal for people working graveyard and getting off work at 10 am. Sometimes on holidays it would seem this quiet but maybe a full spectrum light and a white noise generator will help. I thought I would get used to it but for some reason I do revert back to wondering why it feels like I'm in the twilight zone. I don't think there is getting used to it. It's almost like when you leave the city and see stars for the first time it's surreal.

Not sure about Hoax. There is a virus, in the beginning it was unknown how bad that virus was, because most of the data was from China, and well I don't believe their numbers, so it was an unknown variable. So, I was okay with caution, but now there is enough data, IMO, to conclude the death rate is far lower than assumed in the beginning. As in listing covid as cause of death even when it is likely the terminal person would have died regardless, seeing that they only test people for the virus if they have been in contact with a severe case, which means the true cases are a multiple of the "official" case number. So, you have to divide the death rate by some unknown value to know the real death rate. It is way lower though than the official number. One thing is true though, the nursing homes do need to be isolated as a huge number of deaths come from outbreaks in nursing homes.

So, imo, a rational approach would be to keep the nursing homes, prisons, etc... locked down, provide assistance to people with serious illness if they select to self isolate, and remove the restrictions on the vast majority of the public.

How you doing now?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I'm sure theres plenty of people that have come to the conclusion now that it's all a hoax due to the 99.98% survival rating.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123