Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 86

Thread: What woke you up to the coronavirus hoax?

  1. #31
    I saw it first hand on March 17th.. Though I had suspicions before that.

    I saw for myself when I took Carol to Olympia.

    No Crowds..and Media Lies.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Not feeling good. Asthma medicine is basically adrenaline. My blood pressure is way higher than normal. My hands are tremoring. My heart is beating out of my chest. I am lucky I can take the asthma medicine at the levels necessary to reduce the feeling like I am choking and breathe. I couldn't take enough the other night and I really think the doctor saved me. I was lucky there wasn't a long wait in the ER. I know this is a marathon though basically I just gotta hope my ticker can take the beating
    Steroids and other asthma medications just treat the symptoms. You need to treat the root cause of your asthma--your body can be deficient, and the symptom is your body's response to telling you to pay attention.

    You should do some research on Vitamin C with regards to asthma.
    You should also look into Beets, yes, beets. Beets increase the nitric oxide in the blood, and is a quick pathway of vasodilation.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think it's a hoax. There is a real virus. I think of it more as a mass hysteria. A manufactured one by governments and media. For what reason I do not know.
    Good to see you posting again. You always provoked thought in a conversation. My take as far as the bold goes, is that we are in the throes of a collapsing empire. Everyone pretty much knew the debt couldn't be sustained. The dollar is going away and any one tied to it, is also tied to the fate of the dollar.

    What better way to control a population from civil unrest? Maybe manufacture a pandemic? Mandate soft martial law. Ban assembly of any kind. Create a panacea and voila, you have the makings of mandatory vaccines and the means to follow up on said mandate. Evil genius' indeed.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Steroids and other asthma medications just treat the symptoms. You need to treat the root cause of your asthma--your body can be deficient, and the symptom is your body's response to telling you to pay attention.

    You should do some research on Vitamin C with regards to asthma.
    You should also look into Beets, yes, beets. Beets increase the nitric oxide in the blood, and is a quick pathway of vasodilation.
    I'm staying away from sugars completely even in beets to reduce inflammation and taking handfulls of vitamin C like normal. If my BP gets too high I might get some beet superfoods though. My BP is just way higher than base line. I know if I was overweight or if I had high blood pressure it would be bad.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    When did you realize the dangers of coronavirus were massively exaggerated?

    I was scared of the coronavirus until mid March. There were two key things that led me down the rabbit hole to the truth.

    1) This John Ioannidis article laying out the lack of scientific evidence behind the media hype

    2) Ron Paul's "coronavirus hoax" video. I specifically remember the hysteria over swine flu in 2009 and Ron Paul being one of the first people to call it out as BS. He was 100% right. When I watched this video it all came back to me.
    Well, there are two completely separate issues to be addressed. One is the COVID19 virus and illness, the other is the government reaction.

    Ron Paul (and Daniel McAdams) call the government reaction a "hoax". It's a hyperbolic headline to generate attention and controversy. There are many agendas at work who don't want to let a crisis go to waste, and none of them are good.

    As for the virus, they don't call the COVID19 virus and the illness it can cause a hoax. They just say that the government reaction is overblown.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm staying away from sugars completely even in beets to reduce inflammation and taking handfulls of vitamin C like normal. If my BP gets too high I might get some beet superfoods though. My BP is just way higher than base line. I know if I was overweight or if I had high blood pressure it would be bad.
    Not all beets are sugary. You can ferment them and it make them sour and good. I do that and put it in my salad. Beets also help bring down BP, but you do your own research.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well, there are two completely separate issues to be addressed. One is the COVID19 virus and illness, the other is the government reaction.

    Ron Paul (and Daniel McAdams) call the government reaction a "hoax". It's a hyperbolic headline to generate attention and controversy. There are many agendas at work who don't want to let a crisis go to waste, and none of them are good.

    As for the virus, they don't call the COVID19 virus and the illness it can cause a hoax. They just say that the government reaction is overblown.
    We must balance public health while preserving liberties. IMO the reaction was justified given the fact that China threatened to block critical medicines from coming here. I would even support paying companies to move here. We need chexit.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not all beets are sugary. You can ferment them and it make them sour and good. I do that and put it in my salad. Beets also help bring down BP, but you do your own research.
    I breathe better on a zero sugar and zero carb diet. My indoor grill broke so I have been fasting a lot which helps even more. I will starve the beast if I have to.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think it's a hoax. There is a real virus. I think of it more as a mass hysteria. A manufactured one by governments and media. For what reason I do not know.
    The hoax is the REACTION to the virus. There is a real virus, but its mortality rate is probably about the same or less than the regular annual flu virus that goes around.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The hoax is the REACTION to the virus. There is a real virus, but its mortality rate is probably about the same or less than the regular annual flu virus that goes around.
    I hope they dont compare this virus to people who normally just normally cough without the dry cough.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I hope they dont compare this virus to people who normally just normally cough without the dry cough.
    There are a lot of people out there that wouldn't die if you put them in a chokehold and then there are a lot of Eric Garner's out there.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think it's a hoax. There is a real virus. I think of it more as a mass hysteria. A manufactured one by governments and media. For what reason I do not know.
    If you want to know, invest 27 minutes of your time to listen to this:

    https://audio.solari.com/sr20200401/...rviewHQ_01.mp3
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Sweet! I think it just did my first double post.





    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Slave Mentality again.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Wrong, you have no idea what the mortality rate in a state or country is unless you test every single citizen. The numbers you are giving are mortality of confirmed cases. Without testing every single citizen, you have no idea how many are asymptomatic carriers or had a mild case and recovered with no treatment. Once you take those into account, the actual death rate from covid19 is likely going to be a small fraction of a percent, just like any other seasonal flu.
    potentially, but by that measure we don't test every single person for flu so we don't know what a season flu rate is either. Mathematical models are used. Of course covid19 behaves differently than almost anything else with longer chances to infect without symptoms and no natural immunity so figuring out the real number may never be exactly known and why the numbers vary so much. Still all models point to worse than seasonal flu.

    I do agree our horrible lack of tests - which is something that still needs to be answered for - has caused a lot of problems. I have seen antibody tests are hitting in limited quantity, perhaps those will allow a better picture of actual infection.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  18. #45
    My aunt died last week, she was 71 , had multiple sclerosis, and decades of being quadraplegic from the neck down. Last year her lungs had been failing due to muscle breakdown. She went peacefully in her sleep last week , she was ready. The state wouldnt permit a true burial, we didnt get to see her casket lowered or buried it remained above ground on a cart. She was declared covid falsley!
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    My aunt died last week, she was 71 , had multiple sclerosis, and decades of being quadraplegic from the neck down. Last year her lungs had been failing due to muscle breakdown. She went peacefully in her sleep last week , she was ready. The state wouldnt permit a true burial, we didnt get to see her casket lowered or buried it remained above ground on a cart. She was declared covid falsley!
    My sincere condolences. The gov meddling & fake statistics are appalling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    My aunt died last week, she was 71 , had multiple sclerosis, and decades of being quadraplegic from the neck down. Last year her lungs had been failing due to muscle breakdown. She went peacefully in her sleep last week , she was ready. The state wouldnt permit a true burial, we didnt get to see her casket lowered or buried it remained above ground on a cart. She was declared covid falsley!
    Bummer. Did they even test her for COVID?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bummer. Did they even test her for COVID?
    What is this 'test' Brian? I'd like to know more about it. David Ike said in the banned video anyone can test positive for it and that the inventor of it has repudiated it.

    I simply don't believe the notion that tens of thousands are dying of this infectious disease.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb







  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    What is this 'test' Brian? I'd like to know more about it. David Ike said in the banned video anyone can test positive for it and that the inventor of it has repudiated it.

    I simply don't believe the notion that tens of thousands are dying of this infectious disease.
    Hopefully one of the more accurate tests (for viral RNA segments), and not something sent over from China.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hopefully one of the more accurate tests (for viral RNA segments), and not something sent over from China.
    Ike said:

    'Dr Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR test stated that his test was being misused for the purposes of virus identification '

    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e28ed1f333e003a33793b

    Skip to 11:00 mins

    I found that interesting...
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb





  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    My aunt died last week, she was 71 , had multiple sclerosis, and decades of being quadraplegic from the neck down. Last year her lungs had been failing due to muscle breakdown. She went peacefully in her sleep last week , she was ready. The state wouldnt permit a true burial, we didnt get to see her casket lowered or buried it remained above ground on a cart. She was declared covid falsley!
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e28ed1f333e003a33793b


    Skip to 24:00


    This seems to correspond with what happened to your Aunt....
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb





  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    What is this 'test' Brian? I'd like to know more about it. David Ike said in the banned video anyone can test positive for it and that the inventor of it has repudiated it.

    I simply don't believe the notion that tens of thousands are dying of this infectious disease.
    I believe they are. But 20 thousand out of 320 million, is statistically not a large number. Certainly not enough to destroy the economy.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I believe they are. But 20 thousand out of 320 million, is statistically not a large number. Certainly not enough to destroy the economy.
    I'm glad you are volunteering to die to save the economy. $#@! ending the Fed we gotta save the fed

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I believe they are. But 20 thousand out of 320 million, is statistically not a large number. Certainly not enough to destroy the economy.
    Using the latest estimates (closer to 330 million), 0.0066%

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm glad you are volunteering to die to save the economy. $#@! ending the Fed we gotta save the fed
    Now, see, @Matt Collins? That is what a strawman looks like.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-12-2020 at 12:25 PM.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Using the latest estimates (closer to 330 million), 0.0066%
    Your percentage of deaths implies that everyone that would die from it has already caught it. It's very infantile and idiotic and arrogant

  30. #56



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Your percentage of deaths implies that everyone that would die from it has already caught it. It's very infantile and idiotic and arrogant
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you aren't willing to die for the FED you aren't patriotic.
    They're multiplying!


  33. #58

  34. #59

  35. #60

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2020, 10:00 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-27-2020, 01:34 PM
  3. The Coronavirus Hoax # Ron Paul
    By Sammy in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2020, 01:32 PM
  4. Authoritarian dream... The Coronavirus Hoax
    By PAF in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2020, 01:49 PM
  5. Woke EV - VW commercial gets banned for not being woke enough
    By Anti Federalist in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •