Thread: Italy declares own ports 'unsafe' to stop migrants arriving

Italy declares own ports 'unsafe' to stop migrants arriving

150 German cities would gladly take the migrants according to the article it seems
    After this crisis is over there will be anger towards liberals u can be sure on that one. Italians will be angry at the NGOs for even flooding Italy with more migrants.
    The leftist gov thinks they will stay in power even after the crisis is over so they could end the emergency and continue the landings.
    But we shall see if they are able to stay in power and office after the crisis.

I have feeling that i doubt that the Germans in those 150 Cities would like to welcome the migrants while the world is still in a pandemic and who knows what the migrants are even bringing into Europe?

In a decree issued late on Tuesday, the government wrote that “for the entire duration of the health emergency, due to the outbreak of coronavirus, Italian ports cannot be classified as ‘safe places’ for the landing of people rescued from boats flying a foreign flag”.
    On Tuesday, Italy’s public broadcaster RAI reported a claim that the NGO has ‘‘already asked the German government to intervene by sending a plane to evacuate the 150 people on board”.

According to the NGO, at least 150 German cities are ready to welcome rescued migrants.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    150 German cities would gladly take the migrants according to the article it seems
    After this crisis is over there will be anger towards liberals u can be sure on that one. Italians will be angry at the NGOs for even flooding Italy with more migrants.
    The leftist gov thinks they will stay in power even after the crisis is over so they could end the emergency and continue the landings.
    But we shall see if they are able to stay in power and office after the crisis.

I have feeling that i doubt that the Germans in those 150 Cities would like to welcome the migrants while the world is still in a pandemic and who knows what the migrants are even bringing into Europe?

Personally, I am sick and tired of posts like this, and all of this pitting back and forth.

People are/should be free to travel freely.

If you want to effect positive change, begin by promoting Natural Rights and the Non-Aggression Principle, NOT the STATIST left versus right Rhetoric.

If there is a problem with immigrants "flooding" an area, perhaps look at the corrupt government policies that create the problem in the first place - welfare, free handouts, subsidies, etc., which take from some/all and redistribute to others.

Otherwise, volunteer YOURSELF for the chains that you insist on wearing and leave me out of it.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Personally, I am sick and tired of posts like this, and all of this pitting back and forth.

If you want to effect positive change, begin by promoting Natural Rights and the Non-Aggression Principle, NOT the STATIST left versus right Rhetoric.

If there is a problem with immigrants "flooding" an area, perhaps look at the corrupt government policies that create the problem in the first place - welfare, free handouts, subsidies, etc., which take from some/all and redistribute to others.

Otherwise, volunteer YOURSELF for the chains that you insist on wearing and leave me out of it.

Italy cant host millions of millions of African migrants per year these so called humanitarian rescuers have being doing this for two years and half. How would you feel if there millions of millions of South American Migrants coming into America every year without stopping with no documents?

There is a reason why nationalist parties are going to win in Europe even more after this crisis is over.

That's what the leftists are doing in Italy with the migrants they are giving them handouts and welfare checks for the migrants but not for the Italian people. Would you rather prefer if Migrants take over a whole town of your childhood? so you wont able to recognize it?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Italy cant host millions of millions of African migrants per year these so called humanitarian rescuers have being doing this for two years and half.
    That is not my problem, it is theirs.

How would you feel if there millions of millions of South American Migrants coming into America every year without stopping with no documents?
    Absolutely thrilled! With NO Documentation, they would NOT be eligible for any government programs, government mandated minimum wage, and certainly would NOT be paying federal tax to Fund the Fed!

It was Statists who decided that undocumented people were “illegal”, and people like me suffer the consequences. Had government kept their grimy mitts off, they would either work according to private contract rights, starve, or go someplace else.

Would you rather prefer if Migrants take over a whole town of your childhood? so you wont able to recognize it?
    My entire town and surrounding is full of immigrants. Hard working ones. Italians, Greeks, Mexicans, Polish, etc. Whatever type of good food I am in the mood for on a given day, I am certain to whet my whistle.

Are you one of the WS’s? Or just a statist at heart who looks to government for “solutions” for the problems it created?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If its not you problem but theirs', why are you criticizing it? Or, is it your problem when you speak on it, and their problem when others do the same?