Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 97

Thread: Electoral Map Poll: Donald Trump is Toast!

  1. #1

    Electoral Map Poll: Donald Trump is Toast!

    Read it and weep. Trump is being CRUSHED by a senile old man.


    https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...07973519790081
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb







  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Read it and weep. Trump is being CRUSHED by a senile old man.


    https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...07973519790081
    That is looking pretty optimistic for the dems , not sure they could get Nevada , ohio , florida, Arizona or NC

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is looking pretty optimistic for the dems , not sure they could get Nevada , ohio , florida, Arizona or NC
    It's based on these surveys:

    https://politicalpolls.jhkforecasts....neral_election

    If you take Arizona for example, the senate race there polling shows Mark Kelly the gun grabber husband of Giffords up by 6 over the pathetic R so it could happen.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb





  5. #4
    NV has a Dem goverrnor so why can't Biden win it statewide ? They also sent Reid to the senate for 30 years

    In fact both NV senators are Dems
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb





  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    It's based on these surveys:

    https://politicalpolls.jhkforecasts....neral_election

    If you take Arizona for example, the senate race there polling shows Mark Kelly the gun grabber husband of Giffords up by 6 over the pathetic R so it could happen.
    Reid controlled Nevada with graft , Biden is not getting that vote.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Read it and weep. Trump is being CRUSHED by a senile old man.
    Wow, shades of 2016 all over again. People were saying the same thing about Trump going up against Hillary, all the way up to election day.

    Do you honestly believe that what ballots people cast at the polls has anything to do with who wins the election??
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Reid controlled Nevada with graft , Biden is not getting that vote.
    Dem Governor, two Dem senators. They do vote statewide for Dems, bit like a western VA but instead of gov't jobs it has Latinos who are loyal voters for free stuff.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb





  9. #8

    Unhappy We're doomed if a Republican or Democrat is elected President

    Well that's bad news either way it goes. Even if the polls are right we're still screwed.

    Trump sux the most, but Biden sux a heck of a lot too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Yeah that narrative was pushed 4 years ago as well. It didn't happen. I am not voting for Trump but think he is going to win.

  12. #10

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yeah that narrative was pushed 4 years ago as well. It didn't happen. I am not voting for Trump but think he is going to win.
    Yeah, I fear that you're right.

    +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  14. #12

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Read it and weep. Trump is being CRUSHED by a senile old man.


    https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...07973519790081
    It's one thing to beat Bernie Sanders, a man so weak that he abandoned his post when BLM protesters rode in. It's something else to beat Trump who has the highest approval rating he has even had and a man who will savage him with all the scandals and deficiency in his record during a debate. Trump wins this comfortably.

    Also, its too early to take polls seriously.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Read it and weep. Trump is being CRUSHED by a senile old man.
    When did we start giving polls legitimacy worthy of caps locked posts and being wept over?

  17. #15
    Donald Trump has a 49.4% to be reelected. Biden has a 41% chance to win.

    https://www.electionbettingodds.com/

    Markets > Pundits and pollsters.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Donald Trump has a 49.4% to be reelected. Biden has a 41% chance to win.

    https://www.electionbettingodds.com/

    Markets > Pundits and pollsters.
    I say once the 1200 checks get there trump moves to 49.9



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Really!? 78% chance?
    would idiots really vote for some idiot that had called Trump racist for his travel ban on China? while demanding a green new deal during a crisis? how could the state of NY and Cailf while being in a lock down?

    Is this the same Electoral Map and poll which claimed that Hillary would win in a landslide?
    You know i do think that elections should delayed because of the crisis.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 04-07-2020 at 03:19 PM.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Who knows if Biden makes it. Last time I saw him interview he looked like he was in bad shape.
    Thats the point. Last not forget that one article where they even said "stay Alive" at least you see Trump a lot more on handling the crisis then Biden what would Biden if elected again? sit in his home? open up the airports and allow flights to China?

  22. #19
    Forget the polls and surveys. The same was said about Hillary Clinton. It's highly unlikely that Trump is not re-elected because the country won't change horses in the middle of the stream - even if we're drowning. That's just the way it is. Set aside the scamdemic for a moment. In the Rep vs Dem political paradigm, nothing has changed other than Democraps being absolutely obsessed with hate and wasting time trying to remove Trump, which failed. They offer NOTHING. Their only plans remain the same - open borders and communism and THAT'S IT. Those who voted for Trump still don't want that. Now add in the scamdemic. Democraps are only angry because the destruction of the country hasn't gone far enough, fast enough, though Trump has done more to usher in their commie nightmare than they could have ever hoped for. Those who voted for Trump will hang on to the hope that he ends this $#@!show and the economy gets back to where it was. They know that will never happen with Democraps. I don't see many people changing their votes but more like a low turnout because we're in a parallel reality now where a lot of people are going to feel it doesn't matter and hopelessness sets in.
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I say once the 1200 checks get there trump moves to 49.9
    More than that. He'll pick up a bunch of Bernie voters.
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  24. #21
    Hell, I only give Biden a 50% chance of surviving until the election. 75% chance he picks Hillary as his VP though.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Yeah, I fear that you're right.

    +rep
    When you say you fear that, is it because you think Biden would be better than Trump or Democrap control better? IMO, if Democraps were in charge, and executive order would be issued to order the eight states who are not locked down to lock down. They're probably also demand grocery stores be closed and rationing instituted. We are sooooooo $#@!ed right now but I actually believe they would $#@! us harder, if that's possible. Here's about where I think we are, no matter who is in office, and I'm not kidding:

    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Hell, I only give Biden a 50% chance of surviving until the election. 75% chance he picks Hillary as his VP though.
    No, he's going to pick the governor of my state, Gretchen Whitmer, and she is VERY dangerous.
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  27. #24
    Look what i found
    Source
    These pollsters treated Trump the same way in 2016 giving no chance at all while giving Hillary points looks the so called pollsters havent learned anything and i would say how would the state of NY and Cailf vote when everyone is in a lockdown? i am not sure if a election would be even possible right now though. And Joe Biden really isnt the best candidate if there is a debate Trump will destroy him on the travel ban comments and new green deal.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

    Exclamation Totalitarian Global Communism + Republicans, Red From the Start

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    When you say you fear that, is it because you think Biden would be better than Trump or Democrap control better? IMO, if Democraps were in charge, and executive order would be issued to order the eight states who are not locked down to lock down. They're probably also demand grocery stores be closed and rationing instituted. We are sooooooo $#@!ed right now but I actually believe they would $#@! us harder, if that's possible. Here's about where I think we are, no matter who is in office, and I'm not kidding:
    The global totalitarian Marxist alliance of D&R is much stronger under Trump than it could ever be under Biden.

    Much more on the Party of Lincoln, on this RPF thread... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?397386-Was-Lincoln-a-Marxist&p=6461378&viewfull=1#post6461378

    Was Lincoln a Marxist?



    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Wow, shades of 2016 all over again. People were saying the same thing about Trump going up against Hillary, all the way up to election day.

    Do you honestly believe that what ballots people cast at the polls has anything to do with who wins the election??
    ^^this^^

    Election day is all that matters.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  31. #27
    if Trump loses it will be because the MSM misrepresents how he handled this pandemic. The truth is the social distancing and fixes to our healthcare system is working but it's working because a master salesman got the country to do it. This is why politicians aren't able fix anything. This is what Milton Friedman said. Politicians don't get re elected if they solve problems.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    if Trump loses it will be because the MSM misrepresents how he handled this pandemic. The truth is the social distancing and fixes to our healthcare system is working but it's working because a master salesman got the country to do it. This is why politicians aren't able fix anything. This is what Milton Friedman said. Politicians don't get re elected if they solve problems.
    I wouldn't trust a politician to handle a pandemic let alone the fact Biden talked about a Green New Deal. Biden isnt a good candidate.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I say once the 1200 checks get there trump moves to 49.9
    Checks get here in May, shut downs last until at least June is some areas. People will still get sick all summer.

    I believe Trump was pushing the 200k+ deaths number so when it hits under 100K he can claim he won against the pandemic with his beyond great leadership. That will help his numbers.

    People will still be financially hurt. Trump better have a few 1200 checks hitting, maybe in July and Oct in order to buy the election.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

    People will still be financially hurt. Trump better have a few 1200 checks hitting, maybe in July and Oct in order to buy the election.
    Congress will keep the checks coming until election day, you can bet on it.
    .
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

    Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

    Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Is Donald Trump a War Criminal? Poll
    By Origanalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-20-2019, 09:06 AM
  2. Electoral College Elects Donald Trump As President
    By DamianTV in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 07:09 PM
  3. The 2016 electoral map is rapidly slipping away from Donald Trump
    By Zippyjuan in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 01:35 PM
  4. Electoral Map Gives Donald Trump Few Places to Go
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 09:25 PM
  5. Van Jones: I Am Scared of Donald Trump and the Current Electoral Map
    By AuH20 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 02:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •