Thread: Lousiana cops use siren from dystopian horror film The Purge to warn that the curfew has begun

Lousiana cops use siren from dystopian horror film The Purge to warn that the curfew has begun

See how they continue to create a panic upon the people?

Lousiana cops use siren from dystopian horror film The Purge to warn that the curfew has begun - to the outrage of terrified locals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490

By Jemma Carr For Mailonline
    Published: 06:07 EDT, 7 April 2020 | Updated: 12:24 EDT, 7 April 2020

Police officers in Louisiana blasted the alarm sound from The Purge to alert residents that a 9pm coronavirus curfew was beginning.

The siren from the 2013 thriller movie was blasted out of police cars as they patrolled the streets of Crowley, Louisiana, to tell locals that they can't leave their homes until 6am the next morning.

In the film a siren which sounds exactly like the one used by the Louisiana officers signals the start of 'the purge', a night during which all crime is legal for 12 hours.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right out in the open. Denying it is impossible now except for the most brainwashed.

Is CV19 more potent in Louisiana at night or something?

They were doing this in Hamilton, NZ a month ago because its light hearted.

I mean American cops are a bit unhinged, especially in Louisiana, but still. Doesn't anyone have a sense of humour any more?

Our PM listed the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy as essential workers, but noted they might not be able to get to everyone due to lockdown conditions. Zerohedge shat itself.

Y'all gonna die of a lack of humour long before the state gets you.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    See how they continue to create a panic upon the people?

Lousiana cops use siren from dystopian horror film The Purge to warn that the curfew has begun - to the outrage of terrified locals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490

By Jemma Carr For Mailonline
    Published: 06:07 EDT, 7 April 2020 | Updated: 12:24 EDT, 7 April 2020

Police officers in Louisiana blasted the alarm sound from The Purge to alert residents that a 9pm coronavirus curfew was beginning.

The siren from the 2013 thriller movie was blasted out of police cars as they patrolled the streets of Crowley, Louisiana, to tell locals that they can't leave their homes until 6am the next morning.

In the film a siren which sounds exactly like the one used by the Louisiana officers signals the start of 'the purge', a night during which all crime is legal for 12 hours.
    This is part of the psychological torture. These people need to be deep sixed.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Had to look it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I've heard it's nocturnal.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Can't be open longer hours to spread people out. Gotta make the whole town go in the grocery store at the same time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Can't be open longer hours to spread people out. Gotta make the whole town go in the grocery store at the same time.
    Yep, no three o'clock in the morning trips to the hopefully empty Walmart to get some groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    This is part of the psychological torture. These people need to be deep sixed.
    I couldn't agree with you more. This has been a PSYOPS on the American people from day one.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I've heard it's nocturnal.
    Like bats!

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    They were doing this in Hamilton, NZ a month ago because its light hearted.

I mean American cops are a bit unhinged, especially in Louisiana, but still. Doesn't anyone have a sense of humour any more?

Our PM listed the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy as essential workers, but noted they might not be able to get to everyone due to lockdown conditions. Zerohedge shat itself.

Y'all gonna die of a lack of humour long before the state gets you.
    Hang out in the individual rights violations sub forums for a while. It’s worse than you think.

Torturing the prisoners.

Awesome I found a new ringtone.

Oh dam! you know those presidential text alerts we now get. They should add this.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-07-2020 at 06:32 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!