View Poll Results: Daily Presidential briefings on 'war against coronavirus' helpful?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very helpful

2 12.50%
  • Somewhat helpful

2 12.50%
  • Not helpful

4 25.00%
  • Don't know/don't watch

8 50.00%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Daily Presidential briefings on 'war against coronavirus' helpful?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

No, I just can't stand to listen to the propaganda. I've watched about 1 minute total.

Occasionally, you hear something interesting, but at this point, it's mostly repetitive and boring and I'm sick of their voices and faces (especially Fauci and that woman, I forget her name)

I think a weekly address would have being better then a daily one.

Poll needs a choice beyond not helpful - HARMFUL.

IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

IMO
    Harmful, to say the very least.

+1 for extremely harmful.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Yep.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    No, I just can't stand to listen to the propaganda. I've watched about 1 minute total.
    Trump is handling this masterfully, you are really missing out. If you were watching him battle the fake news propaganda against things like the hydroxychloroquine hoax - the media is trying to say it doesn't work.. But it does work, very well, and Trump has been touting it daily. Trump is saving lives. The mainstream media is killing people. The world can watch that play out in real time and you are missing it all.

But there are many other fronts on which Trump is hammering the media, for example fighting for our economy to open back up early - fighting all of the negativity and the media trying to make it into a hysteria.

Yes, if you were actually watching, then you would have voted "Very Helpful"

Anybody who is actually watching is voting that way.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-07-2020 at 10:50 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep.
    Two more people who obviously are not watching and are obviously not paying attention.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Occasionally, you hear something interesting, but at this point, it's mostly repetitive and boring and I'm sick of their voices and faces (especially Fauci and that woman, I forget her name)
    It is important that Fauci participates because the experts are making this out to be worse than it will actually be, and their models are going to make Trump look very good in the end and the deep state look very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Ok thank you for your view.

I've sampled off and on and have to say at times the presentation can be quite gripping. Following observation may not be that far fetched.

Trump's approval ratings are at an all time high because people are tuning in to watch him. Instead of getting the out of context, manipulated BS version of Trump the fake news media presents them, they are finally getting a view of the real thing. More people than ever are finally getting the sense that Trump actually cares about them, and the fake news media is the enemy of the people.

Joe Biden's alternative press conferences are getting about 15,000 views.

I have refused to watch him speak since his candidacy announcement. I am satisfied with some of his policy and think his actions in office have been sufficient. But I find him personally offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Two more people who obviously are not watching and are obviously not paying attention.
    Wake up and smell the coffee &....

Foxnews/CNN have a history of publishing fakenews too, this poll should be viewed with many grains of salt.

Published 4 hours ago
    Polls suggest public approval of Trump’s job combating coronavirus fading

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

John Roberts reports from the White House.

President Trump has repeatedly praised the federal government’s response to the coronavirus crisis.
    “Everybody is amazed at the job we’re doing,” Trump touted at Monday’s White House briefing. “And the public is starting to find out.”
    THE LATEST FROM FOX NEWS ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
    But the president’s comments don’t seem to square with new national polling.
    Fifty-four percent of Americans questioned in a new national survey from Monmouth University said the federal government’s measures have not gone far enough to slow the spread of the virus across the country. That’s up 9 percentage points from a month ago. Just 35 percent said the federal government’s measures have been appropriate, down from 47 percent in March.
    The survey, released Wednesday, also indicates that 55 percent said the federal government’s not doing enough to help states hard hit by the pandemic, with 37 percent saying Washington is doing enough.
    “Most Americans disagree with the Trump administration’s position that the federal government is a backup to the states. The public seems to view this as a national crisis that requires a national response on par with the aggressive approach taken by the states,” Monmouth University Polling Institute director Patrick Murray highlighted.
    A CNN national poll also released Wednesday showed that 41 percent think the federal government’s doing a good job of preventing the spread of the virus. That’s down 7 points from late last month. Fifty-five percent rated Washington’s response as poor, up 8 points.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pol...navirus-fading

Related

Published March 27
    Fox News Poll: Biden leads Trump by nine points
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...male-vp-pledge

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

IMO
    I dunno, sometimes it seems as if some media folks on purpose ask snarky questions to emotionally provoke a sitting POTUS. Net result is confrontational atmosphere and enhanced partisanship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atV8aa-_D0Y

Question How can I miss you, when you won't go away

Let's ignore the facts & focus on this being the best economy and the best gov ever, and all that shuck 'n jive. Land of the Free, and Home of the Brave is probably overrated anyways.

How can I miss you, when you won't go away?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't watch tv . There are no sports .