Thread: Hydroxychloroquine NYU clinical trials - Placebo being used isn't a placebo!

Hydroxychloroquine NYU clinical trials - Placebo being used isn't a placebo!

In terms of the NYU clinical trial regarding prevention, researchers are enrolling 2,000 adult volunteers at six sites.
    They are recruiting people who lack any COVID-19 symptoms but have been in close contact with others who have a confirmed or pending diagnosis.

On a random basis, the trial participants will receive either hydroxychloroquine or a placebo pill — vitamin C — every day for two weeks.
    Each day during the 14-day period and then again on Day 28, the participants will swab their nasal passages and send the samples to researchers to detect potential COVID-19 infection.

“If everything goes as planned, the eight-week trial could provide answers by summer on whether a preventive dose of the drug is safe and effective,’’ NYU Langone said in a release.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/ny-cor...malarial-drug/
    http://archive.is/2ZKQW

So, basically these are most likely both beneficial treatments.

However, by using vitamin c as a placebo, they will discount the use of hydroxychloroquine by saying that they see no benefit as the placebo's performed just as well.

Then they will push their vaccines.

CRIMINALS.

They do this $#@! with vaccines too. Instead of vaccine + adjuvant VS an inert control group. They test vaccine + adjuvant VS adjuvant.

Adjuvants are what cause the toxic reaction that kick your immune system into overdrive. And they don't go through proper safety trials. (compared to an inert placebo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSgk5m3tds0&t=2m50s

And, of course, if whole vaccines including aluminium adjuvants had been show to be safe using a true placebo, such as saline, we probably might not even be having this conversation today. Probably, because they would no longer be being used. Because, more than 90% of safety trials for vaccines with aluminium adjuvants have not used a true placebo...
    Manipulation everywhere.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/ny-cor...malarial-drug/

So, basically these are most likely both beneficial treatments.

However, by using vitamin c as a placebo, they will discount the use of hydroxychloroquine by saying that they see no benefit as the placebo's performed just as well.

Then they will push their vaccines.

CRIMINALS.

They do this $#@! with vaccines too. Instead of vaccine + adjuvant VS an inert control group. They test vaccine + adjuvant VS adjuvant.

Adjuvants are what cause the toxic reaction that boost your immune system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSgk5m3tds0&t=2m50s

Manipulation everywhere.
    Heard a mention of this on TV, and looked for this story this morning and couldn't find it to post.

"Placebo". LOL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mds82td.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	7501
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1247307355773005824
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's alright, people are waking up to all of this, to all of the blatant manipulation and corruption by the medical companies that steer all of our medical innovations to ruin and suppress the legitimately good products/options. They are going to try to use measures like this to steer the ship purposely into the cliff, but your average joe and jane are not buying it anymore, these actions are too transparent.

NYU Langone Medical School is conducting a random trial with a $9.5 million grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Boy, that's a lot of money - like, you know, enough to reward the "researchers" and get the result that Bill's father below wants.

I'd like to know how much vitamin C. If it's like 10mg, then it wouldn't have much effect. If it's a gram, those getting it will remain healthy while the drug won't compare so Gates and Facuci get the desired result. The drug will be pronounced ineffective and vit C will not be given the credit for keeping the other subjects well.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

it's a placebo if people on the drug are getting plenty of vitamin c like they should and don't know it's vitamins. Otherwise the result will be that the drug causes scurvy which would be suprising because we have been using this drug for a long time.

Bad Medicine
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hum fake science won't even follow their own fake protocol.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1247615036928987136

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1247615036928987136
    I choose shot of tequila for muh placebo