Thread: Next Panic Headline: "Grocery Workers Beginning to Die"

Next Panic Headline: "Grocery Workers Beginning to Die"

If I were NWO planning a Venezuelan-style collapse and depopulation this would be my playbook. Not that hard to predict. First lock down the population, then starve them. No protests, no riots. Maybe I just have a potentially diabolical mind and it's a good thing I found Jesus.

"You control nations with oil. You control people with food." - Henry Kissinger

Ok next headline "Grocery workers beginning to die of coronavirus."

Panic. No food. Of course out of millions of grocery workers, some dying of corona is inevitable. One was a greeter. How old was he or she?
    Co-morbidity? Why the over the top panic headline "beginning" to die," like everyone is going to start dropping like flies?

WTF is going on here guys?

Grocery workers are beginning to die of coronavirus

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-06-2020 at 06:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If I were NWO planning a Venezuelan-style collapse and depopulation this would be my playbook. Not that hard to predict. First lock down the population, then starve them. Maybe I just have a potentially diabolical mind and it's a good thing I found Jesus.

"You control nations with oil. You control people with food." - Henry Kissinger

Ok next headline "Grocery workers beginning to die of coronavirus."

Panic. No food. Of course out of millions of grocery workers, some dying of corona is inevitable. One was a greeter. How old was he or she? Why the over the top panic headline "beginning" to die," like everyone is going to start dropping like flies?
    Co-morbidity?

WTF is going on here guys?

Grocery workers are beginning to die of coronavirus

Something doesn't seem quite right with this. I agree. I also starting to dislike the fear mongering headlines especially that the vuris can be on your door knobs? insdie your homes? really?

More awkward Panic headline from the article.

Many workers say they don’t have enough protective gear to deal with hundreds of customers a day. Dozens of grocery workers have tested positive for the coronavirus in recent weeks.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 04-06-2020 at 05:18 PM.

If they close the grocery stores then what are we meant to do for food? I just don't think they can possibly do it.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    If they close the grocery stores then what are we meant to do for food? I just don't think they can possibly do it.
    Nope i dont think they are able to risk it that would create more anger towards the media and politicians that is something hopefully they will never do.

Grocery stores could go to drive through like restaurants. Order online. Have it picked. Drive up and have it brought out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Grocery stores could go to drive through like restaurants. Order online. Have it picked. Drive up and have it brought out to you.
    If grocery stores close then the most vulnerable will feel it i.e seniors and disabled

Are they meant to starve ?

I Just can't see it happening..
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

And for the really old folks, with health probems, they could have a delivery service put the groceries on their porch.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If I were NWO

Ok NWO let's ask the right question. What would you do if you were planning a depopulation event or you wanted to lower the population?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    And for the really old folks, with health probems, they could have a delivery service put the groceries on their porch.
    I say we exclusively hire old and handicapped people as greeters and put them at the door to shake everyone's hands

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I say we exclusively hire old and handicapped people as greeters and put them at the door to shake everyone's hands
    Well, that would help the social security problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, that would help the social security problem.
    What do you think this is about?

If you can not recognize a Eugenic Culling when you see one,,, you have not been paying attention.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    If grocery stores close then the most vulnerable will feel it i.e seniors and disabled

Are they meant to starve ?

I Just can't see it happening..
    My dad is 93. He orders the groceries online and I go through the drive through to pick them up. Plenty of for-profit delivery services in our area. Non-profits, charitable, delivery services are making it known that they are there to help. Both with ordering and delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    What do you think this is about?

If you can not recognize a Eugenic Culling when you see one,,, you have not been paying attention.
    That must be why Tucker Carlson is telling everyone that he knows more than people who study viruses to cure them and how pandemics spread.. Go back to work he says everything will be fine.

That must be why Tucker Carlson is telling everyone that he knows more than people who study viruses to cure them and how pandemics spread.. Go back to work he says everything will be fine.
    If you are not of extreme Age of otherwise Compromised,,this is no threat at all,,go back to work if you are not personally sick.

It is the Cold,,and Targeted.. and it was already everywhere before attempts at control were attempted.

It was World Wide and Coast to Coast when the first people died here in Washington State..

Pointless Placebos are Pointless.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you are not of extreme Age of otherwise Compromised,,this is no threat at all,,go back to work if you are not personally sick.

It is the Cold,,and Targeted.. and it was already everywhere before attempts at control were attempted.

It was World Wide and Coast to Coast when the first people died here in Washington State..

Pointless Placebos are Pointless.
    Go back and get it and and then share it with someone who is vulnerable. Even China has factories with lights and with no one inside. There is no output. They are claiming electricity use is up and that is the measure of their output

Go back and get it and and then share it with someone who is vulnerable. Even China has factories with lights and with no one inside. There is no output. They are claiming electricity use is up and that is the measure of their output
    Pretty sure it has been through this House.. Before it was in the news cycle..

I have seen the Lies First hand at 2 Hospitals..

My Mother has just been Deliberately put at risk. When she had been quarantined safely.
    Government orders Healthy Seniors Housed with Infected people to insure a Good Death rate.

Mom will beat the odds.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Pretty sure it has been through this House.. Before it was in the news cycle..

I have seen the Lies First hand at 2 Hospitals..

My Mother has just been Deliberately put at risk. When she had been quarantined safely.
    Government orders Healthy Seniors Housed with Infected people to insure a Good Death rate.

Mom will beat the odds.
    I hope Rand pulls through.

I hope Rand pulls through.
    Does he have incompetent care?

should be recovering otherwise.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Does he have incompetent care?

should be recovering otherwise.
    He has a mesh in his lungs thats gotten infected and had to have pieces of his lungs removed multiple times. I hope you are right.

He has a mesh in his lungs thats gotten infected and had to have pieces of his lungs removed multiple times. I hope you are right.
    Boy do we need Rand.

Every store that has that sort of system is already overloaded around me. walmart has a 2 day window for pickup, not every store does it, in my part of the world I have never seen an open time slot. Meijer - midwest chain of a few hundred stores - is also overloaded with no luck finding a spot or the system staying up long enough to add more than a few items.

One local store chain that does allow pickup and has open spots is now 7 days in the future for pickup.

I don't see grocery stores getting their tech in order fast enough to ramp it up enough if a complete shutdown happened.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq