Thread: Racism is the biggest - and most violent - elephant in white America’s room.

Racism is the biggest - and most violent - elephant in white America’s room.

A first generation Indian-American. Former congressional liberal democrat just said that racism is the biggest - and most violent - elephant in white America’s room basically calling every American whites a racist. While defending Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for her demands that racial groups like blacks be given free money to.

Just wow to go so far and say that all whites in America are the racist and most violent? these liberals are completely losing it. It really shows whose the real racist though.

saira rao
    Racism is the biggest - and most violent - elephant in white America’s room.

This is the same congressional liberal that stated the following
    White women are flummoxed by “white feminism.”
    Here’s an example from 2018: a white women asked me to help her create a “feminist website,” one that let “women opt out of issues that don’t matter to them.”
    “Like what,” I asked.
    “You know, like Black Lives Matter.”
    The end.
    AOC and her buddy are blaming white people currently for the current problems it seems.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You see I have a really small room and I don't think and elephant could even walk in my door.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    You see I have a really small room and I don't think and elephant could even walk in my door.
    Its kind of ironic for saira rao to suggest that most violent - elephant in white America’s are white Americans.
    racism in India racism exists.
    Source
    INDIANS feel bad when some Indians got discriminate in Western Countries...... But they Discriminate their own INDIAN peoples
    I really do wish these liberals do stop being racist and hateful towards white people during a crisis this wont be helping them in elections after the crisis is over.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 04-05-2020 at 08:39 PM.

They are still pulling this incessant racism bull$#@! but I am telling you their day is coming when America collectively looks back and realizes that peak Covid death was due to delay of the left screaming racist when the right wanted to stop fights from China/Wuhan early on.

I think there is going to be a purge in the Dem party of these types when they are up for re-election.