Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 88

Thread: Food Shortages? Time for Trump to Announce New Victory Gardens and Urban Food Forests Push

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It seems that you are missing something. Maybe this is better suited for you:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0iRVFRvEk&t=37s
    Mormons share food with their community and have their own food bank that only Mormons can get food from. As a whole since they operate as a hive they are bad neighbors to America.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Mormons share food with their community and have their own food bank that only Mormons can get food from. As a whole since they operate as a hive they are bad neighbors to America.
    Meh. There is no getting through. I am off to another thread.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I just bought 20 bags of coffee because it was half priced. Oh, me gerds, I'm a hoarder!


    Except I said if it saves you time and energy like if it's on sale it's not hoarding. Buying up all the quilted northern so I cant wipe my ass in peace is not. Nobody $#@!s that much and if you do you have a medical problem that needs checked out.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It seems that you are missing something. Maybe this is better suited for you:

    And to refresh his memory of what happened to the Mormons....

  7. #35
    I've got an "A" card, so I'm good.

    Serious trolling going on here.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Except I said if it saves you time and energy like if it's on sale it's not hoarding. Buying up all the quilted northern so I cant wipe my ass in peace is not. Nobody $#@!s that much and if you do you have a medical problem that needs checked out.
    See. This is a good idea why you prepare. If you had bought a supply not toilet paper in good times, you would not have had to worry about idiot hoarders. Be a prepper.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've got an "A" card, so I'm good.

    Serious trolling going on here.
    Yep.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    See. This is a good idea why you prepare. If you had bought a supply not toilet paper in good times, you would not have had to worry about idiot hoarders. Be a prepper.
    No it's not. If you have extra deodorant or soaps or toilet paper that's when you donate it. That's the kind of stuff people can't get who are homeless.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've got an "A" card, so I'm good.

    Serious trolling going on here.
    Not trolling. Right now people with extra need to $#@!ing share that's how you defeat your own ideology because when there are no supplies on the shelf the liberals will vote to take stuff from you.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Not trolling. Right now people with extra need to $#@!ing share that's how you defeat your own ideology because when there are no supplies on the shelf the liberals will vote to take stuff from you.
    Why the guilty conscience? It's obvious that AF was talking about the blatant trolling of Dr.3D.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Why the guilty conscience? It's obvious that AF was talking about the blatant trolling of Dr.3D.
    Not guilty. I just feel it because my dad ran a food bank for the last several years of his life. They never have extra and people would get in fights over bathroom supplies and now there are 100x more people going to those.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Not guilty. I just feel it because my dad ran a food bank for the last several years of his life. They never have extra and people would get in fights over bathroom supplies and now there are 100x more people going to those.
    Absolutely. That's why I am confused that you thought that you were accused of trolling, when it is obviously Dr.3D.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It seems that you are missing something. Maybe this is better suited for you:

    Not only did the ants have nice digs and plenty of food, the queen had a big stash of toilet paper in her crown!

    lol
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Not only did the ants have nice digs and plenty of food, the queen had a big stash of toilet paper in her crown!

    lol
    He sneezed on them because he went to work in a non essential job and got the essential workers sick.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Absolutely. That's why I am confused that you thought that you were accused of trolling, when it is obviously Dr.3D.

  19. #46
    They're already floating the idea of "War Bonds", so hey why not "Victory Gardens" and all the rest of the WW2 patriotic propaganda too?

    Never mind that farmers are pouring out milk and letting vegetable harvests rot in the sun like the Great Depression already.


    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020...2211585843469/
    Last edited by devil21; 04-07-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Mormons share food with their community and have their own food bank that only Mormons can get food from. As a whole since they operate as a hive they are bad neighbors to America.
    That's a bunch of $#@!.

    Mormons share their food with ALL who need it- AND the food banks are comprised of food that the LDS Church has mostly grown itself.

    President Reagan once said the Mormon welfare system was the best in the world & the US should copy it.
    There is no spoon.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's a bunch of $#@!.

    Mormons share their food with ALL who need it- AND the food banks are comprised of food that the LDS Church has mostly grown itself.

    President Reagan once said the Mormon welfare system was the best in the world & the US should copy it.
    I've known quite a few Mormon families over the years, good people, every one of 'em....



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Why would there be a food shortage? 99.98% of the country is healthy and does not have this virus. There is no reason for the supply chain to be interrupted besides the government created one.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Why would there be a food shortage? 99.98% of the country is healthy and does not have this virus. There is no reason for the supply chain to be interrupted besides the government created one.
    Because a significant portion of the migrant work force that grows and harvests the food is gone and border is closed. I guess we get what we wanted. It's not about hoarding as much as production for the next quarter is coming due and the runs on some groceries when this began is going to have a significant set back on future demand. Also I have read that for some reason farmers are having trouble getting seeds and they are sold out
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.



    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

    Fascism Defined

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I am libertarian.
    That's the last straw. A neocon chickenhawk claiming to be a libertarian in public print is pure libel. We all have a nice lawsuit here. Who knows a lawyer experienced in class action suits?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's the last straw. A neocon chickenhawk claiming to be a libertarian in public print is pure libel. We all have a nice lawsuit here. Who knows a lawyer experienced in class action suits?

  27. #53
    Victory gardens are nice but you can make some money too if you become part of the supply chain.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    It's happening...
    Ron Finley is an inspiring individual. Producing your own food is empowering.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Because a significant portion of the migrant work force that grows and harvests the food is gone and border is closed. I guess we get what we wanted. It's not about hoarding as much as production for the next quarter is coming due and the runs on some groceries when this began is going to have a significant set back on future demand. Also I have read that for some reason farmers are having trouble getting seeds and they are sold out
    I hear that Trumps wall is easy enough to climb.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Because a significant portion of the migrant work force that grows and harvests the food is gone and border is closed. I guess we get what we wanted. It's not about hoarding as much as production for the next quarter is coming due and the runs on some groceries when this began is going to have a significant set back on future demand. Also I have read that for some reason farmers are having trouble getting seeds and they are sold out
    Big farms bought seed right after harvest last year, mom-n-pop market gardens also stocked up around new-years..

    Try Baker Creek they're a good Ozark seed company that keeps a pretty good inventory...



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Big farms bought seed right after harvest last year, mom-n-pop market gardens also stocked up around new-years..

    Try Baker Creek they're a good Ozark seed company that keeps a pretty good inventory...
    That's where i order most of mine.


    They are closed right now though.
    Thank you for your patience!

    Due to an unprecedented increase in order volume our website and farm are temporarily closed to restock inventory and disinfect our workspace. We have scaled back our operations and staffing to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, our customers, and the community at large. We understand that during these trying times food security is more valuable than ever. Our remaining crew here on our Mansfield, Mo. farm is diligently working to deliver your orders and restock the shelves. We will be back online as soon as possible! If you have questions about your order email us at seeds@rareseeds.com. Thank you for your patience with us, and for the belief you share with us that gardening makes us all more human and more whole.

    We will Be back online Monday 4/13/2020 at 4:00pm CST.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    That's where i order most of mine.


    They are closed right now though.
    Here's another good-n; https://hosstools.com/premium-garden-seeds/

  34. #59
    I bought organic lettuce seed this morning at the local hardware for my Sister In Law .

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's a bunch of $#@!.

    Mormons share their food with ALL who need it- AND the food banks are comprised of food that the LDS Church has mostly grown itself.

    President Reagan once said the Mormon welfare system was the best in the world & the US should copy it.
    The bishop decides whether or not the person will be given assistance and works with the Relief Society president in determining what the person will be given.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:10 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:24 AM
  3. Food Shortages In US?
    By LibForestPaul in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:08 PM
  4. Food Shortages and Rationing
    By Highstreet in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 12:25 AM
  5. who is going to plant food gardens this year?.
    By Meatwasp in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 08:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •