Thread: Don't go to the grocery store?!

Don't go to the grocery store?!

So now we just starve in our homes? How does make sense?

If they enforce this I can see a revolt happening!

"The next two weeks are extraordinarily important," said Birx. "This is the moment to not be going to the grocery store, not going to the pharmacy, but doing everything you can to keep your family and your friends safe and that means everybody doing the six-feet distancing, washing their hands."
    https://www.npr.org/2020/04/04/82674...virus-pandemic
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "This is the moment to not be going to the grocery store, not going to the pharmacy,
    Are they idiotic!? this is the moment not be going to the grocery store, not going to the pharmacy? something is not what it seems about this thing.

Are they hoping that half of the population dies in starvation without the so called virus? kids included!
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 04-04-2020 at 07:56 PM.

I haven’t stopped going to the grocery store or any others (that are open). A woman accidentally took my cart the other day and when I nicely told her “ma’am, I think that’s mine” she apologized profusely and asked me if I wanted her to sanitize the handle. I laughed and said,”no, it’s fine” and went on my way. Turns out she put her loaf of bread in my cart and I didn’t realize until we were in the checkout line. I saw her again and said “excuse me, I think this is your loaf”. She smiled and grabbed it, didn’t sanitize anything and checked out. I could see she was comforted that not every was a hyper vigilant nanny.
    So this is what life’s come to?

I'm pretty sure he meant that you should only go when needed and meant to exclude places that weren't listed plus not all states are locked down. That would be consistent with what he was saying and it makes sense. We can't stay closed down forever and if we do this right we will be able to start up strong. It definitely seemed like he misspoke he is not a politician.

I figure if Everybody is back to work by 4/13 by Christmas most things could be back to normal for those that make it . Otherwise it could be a dumpster fire . By then it is more or less an entire lost month. I don't think it can be two . Things will go belly up and then everyone will act all surprised when they see what those things effect .

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant that you should only go when needed and meant to exclude places that weren't listed plus not all states are locked down. That would be consistent with what he was saying and it makes sense. We can't stay closed down forever and if we do this right we will be able to start up strong. It definitely seemed like he misspoke he is not a politician.
    I think your right. I think you should only go the store if and necessary.

I am living in a House with 2 Walmart employees.

I go to stores,(that are open) as needed..and as I wish.

Heck,, I would spread my Immunity if I could.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It's all a huge load of crap. 99.98% of the population in the US does not have this. There is no risk in going anywhere. Don't buy into the hysteria.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stores preparing for civil unrest:

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/store-ow...ross-manhattan
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    So now we just starve in our homes? How does make sense?

If they enforce this I can see a revolt happening!

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/04/82674...virus-pandemic
    And people wonder why they can't find toilet paper. You can't have it both ways. You can't beer monger and keep pushing the idea that there's going to be a total lockdown and then blame people for hoarding. Taiwan South Korea and Japan are not doing the lock down. They have universal available testing and universal wearing a face mask. neither of those things should be mandatory but available to whoever wants it. Freedom can fix this thing if it was allowed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I am living in a House with 2 Walmart employees.

I go to stores,(that are open) as needed..and as I wish.

Heck,, I would spread my Immunity if I could.
    Perhaps donate a blood sample for them to develop a vaccine from? We could call it the Pcosmar vaccine! And you could collect royalties.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's all a huge load of crap. 99.98% of the population in the US does not have this. There is no risk in going anywhere. Don't buy into the hysteria.
    99.998%
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-05-2020 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Perhaps donate a blood sample for them to develop a vaccine from? We could call it the Pcosmar vaccine! And you could collect royalties.
    They have had plenty of samples.. over the years,, and DNA on file.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom