Thread: USPS Bankrupt by June?

USPS Bankrupt by June?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...?ocid=msedgntp

The lawmakers said USPS, which is a quasi-governmental agency that relies on fees rather than taxes, may be forced to shutter as early as June, less than three months from now. They noted that postal workers delivered more than a billion shipments of prescription drugs last year, and ceasing operations during the virus outbreak could have dire consequences for the health of people around the country.

"The Postal Service needs America's help, and we must answer this call," they said.

"These negative effects could be even more dire in rural areas, where millions of Americans are sheltering in place and rely on the Postal Service to deliver essential staples," the lawmakers warned.

Americans are also counting on postal service workers to deliver millions of coronavirus relief checks — a process that won't start until the end of April and isn't scheduled to finish until September. However, it's unclear if it will have the funding needed to do so.

ROFLMAO, This gets better and better! So, if you want your COVID Check of $1200 then we'll have to raise rates, fees, &/or taxes. So, your not really getting any money at all.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have been doing my part , 3.18 and 11.00 at a time to fund them.

They will just whack up the prices. Watch.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    They will just whack up the prices. Watch.
    They just raised prices three months ago. A small padded envelope with a tracking number went up .09 cents. Stamps are over 50 cents now ( .55) , you cannot even get two for a dollar.

24 months/18 months more like this the economies of the western countries wont survive very long.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    24 months/18 months more like this the economies of the western countries wont survive very long.
    It wont last that long. Don't listen to Bill Gates/
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

We should let the elites know without any economies from western countries of any kids whatever sports or not no one benefits not even Gates himself.
    Whoever decide to push this idiotic nonsense didn't think things through over. The elites dont benefit either.

We humans are still social creatures that's a reality unfortunately

Gates wants 1) massive suffering then 2) a terrible vaccine.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to say, most of what we get in the mail here is junk. They could cut out a day or two per week and be fine.... less trash.
    FJB

1:31:24

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The got me for 3.95 today , small padded envelope to San Antonio with tracking number , three day economy delivery. I think the same thing a year ago was 3.09.