Thread: Louisville using ankle monitors to track virus lockdown scofflaws

Louisville using ankle monitors to track virus lockdown scofflaws

Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they'd been in public against medical advice.

Issuing health-related civil orders is new territory for the courts, according to Judge Charles Cunningham, who issued two Friday. The third was issued earlier this month when a South End resident who tested positive for coronavirus refused to self-isolate.

"The home incarceration program is well-suited for this," said Amy Hess, the city's chief of public services, which includes oversight of Metro Corrections and Emergency Services. "It provides us with the proper amount of distancing. We can monitor activity after (the monitoring device) gets affixed to them … to make sure they're not further affecting the community.

The city's health department submitted a request for the order, which indicated one of the individuals was "walking around" and the other, based on a phone call, was thought to be out of the house, Cunningham said.

Not enough Louisvillians are taking pandemic guidelines seriously, Fischer stressed again Tuesday. In addition to closing libraries, community centers, the zoo and even some parks over the past few weeks, he's instructed police to cut back on the types of calls for service officers respond to.

And, in response to a lack of respect for his orders, he even had basketball rims taken off backboards in parks.

The first judge to issue an order requiring self-isolation was in Nelson County March 15, when a 53-year-old checked himself out of the University of Louisville Hospital against medical advice after testing positive.

Cunningham said the state's Administrative Office of Courts put out a 200-page document over a decade ago that gives emergency guidance to circuit judges on topics like public health.

Jefferson Circuit Chief Judge Angela McCormick Bisig's March 21 order required the first Jefferson County individual stay in his home for 14 days. Any violations, it said, may result in his arrest and criminal charges.

It said the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department would serve the order and Metro Corrections would fit him with a global-positioning device. The order said he'd be constantly monitored to ensure he stays home.

Nelson County Judge-Executive Dean Watts said the involuntary isolation of the county resident was permitted after he declared a county emergency.

Full article: https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ts/5094594002/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW: Is this how they plan to lock down planet Earth?

KEY POINT: Clearly, President Trump is being set up to promote the future Bio-Patriot Act as a prelude to declaring a Medical Martial Law. This intensifying pandemic psyop is being purposefully marshalled along in order to provide a strong justification to pass the pre-planned Bio-Patriot Act. The higher the disease and death rates caused by COVID-19 in the USA, the greater the likelihood that some level of Medical Martial Law will be declared. See: Is Trump’s main mission to impose the Bio-Patriot Act in 2020? (Video)

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=8583

ALL public "health" is part of the globalist Luciferian control mechanism and this particular tentacle of the beast is being used to pull this off. Trump is nothing but prey captured in their web. His need to be adored, plus his cluelessness about what's happening, has made him their perfect puppet. They now have him imposing their communist dictatorship. These would be the same people who wanted him removed or dead, ironically.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW: Is this how they plan to lock down planet Earth?

KEY POINT: Clearly, President Trump is being set up to promote the future Bio-Patriot Act as a prelude to declaring a Medical Martial Law. This intensifying pandemic psyop is being purposefully marshalled along in order to provide a strong justification to pass the pre-planned Bio-Patriot Act. The higher the disease and death rates caused by COVID-19 in the USA, the greater the likelihood that some level of Medical Martial Law will be declared. See: Is Trump’s main mission to impose the Bio-Patriot Act in 2020? (Video)

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=8583

ALL public "health" is part of the globalist Luciferian control mechanism and this particular tentacle of the beast is being used to pull this off. Trump is nothing but prey captured in their web. His need to be adored, plus his cluelessness about what's happening, has made him their perfect puppet. They now have him imposing their communist dictatorship. These would be the same people who wanted him removed or dead, ironically.
    While the ‘martial law’ bomb has yet to be dropped publicly, it has been in the back of my mind since the start of this BS.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    While the ‘martial law’ bomb has yet to be dropped publicly, it has been in the back of my mind since the start of this BS.
    Oh, this is martial law, alright, even though it differs from location to location and nobody has called it that. Only, it's FAR $#@!ING WORSE.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Oh, this is martial law, alright, even though it differs from location to location and nobody has called it that. Only, it's FAR $#@!ING WORSE.
    New Jersey, March 17, 2020

Watch the first 20 seconds, 10:30 - 11:55 and 24:00 to the end... if u like it you can watch the whole thing there are a few gems.

Last edited by dannno; 04-03-2020 at 10:05 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

@danno

They'll be lucky to ever surf again unless something drastic happens on the We the People end:

On April 2, 2020, Lost Hills Sheriff’s station deputies were flagged down by lifeguards regarding a male adult in the water, disobeying lifeguard orders to exit the water.

The suspect remained in the water paddle boarding for approximately 30-40 minutes. LASD boat was brought in from Marina Del Rey Station, once the Sheriff’s boat arrived on scene, the suspect complied and swam to shore.

The suspect was arrested for Disobeying a Lifeguard 17.12.115 LACC and Violation of Government Code 8665. The suspect was transported to Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station where he was booked and released on a promise to appear.

Earlier this week a surfer in Manhattan Beach was fined $1,000 after ignoring orders to get out of the ocean.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...x-months-jail/

-GLP poster