Thread: First County Website to Snitch on Neighbors Violating Stay at Home Order

First County Website to Snitch on Neighbors Violating Stay at Home Order

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/covid...der-reporting/

This reminds me of something that happened in the 1930's, can't quite put my finger on it...
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 04-03-2020 at 03:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Geez, really?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Geez, really?
    Really. Infowars broke the story, but we all know how some glaze over just at the mention of the site, so I checked into it myself and just posted the county website live and in living color.

Glad I don't have neighbors closer than 2 miles and that I don't live in Kansas.

We had someone call the health department on my family's business (we are allowed to stay open) because some people were walking by the front of our shop on the side walk. The health department called and reminded us to enforce the social distancing rules, as if I can control people who walk by on public property. I'm doing a good job of hiding my insatiable hate for the scum who are doing the government's bidding. Lets hope I can keep it up.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/covid...der-reporting/

This reminds me of something that happened in the 1930's, can't quite put my finger on it...

If I had to guess what you are talking about, I think FDR wanted people to snitch on people who didn't buy union made products at artificially high prices from government approved dealers. I think it was called Blue Eagle, though there doesn't seem to be a lot of info on the snitching part.

"Though membership to the NRA was voluntary, businesses that did not display the eagle were very often boycotted, making it seem mandatory for survival to many."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    If I had to guess what you are talking about, I think FDR wanted people to snitch on people who didn't buy union made products at artificially high prices from government approved dealers. I think it was called Blue Eagle, though there doesn't seem to be a lot of info on the snitching part.

I was referring to the Nazis, but this will do too.

REPORTED BILL GATES.

Stay at Home Order Reporting
    The State of Kansas Stay at Home order is in effect from Monday, March 30 through April 19. You may read this new Stay at Home Order here or a list of Frequently Asked Questions here.

Each report will be documented and reviewed by Sedgwick County. If it is determined that a non-essential business is operating or a non-essential activity is occurring, they will be contacted as appropriate.

Thank you
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-03-2020 at 06:27 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

If someone sends the authorities to me because they do not have enough to do I don't think anyone will miss them when they mysteriously disappear .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

"Though membership to the NRA was voluntary, businesses that did not display the eagle were very often boycotted, making it seem mandatory for survival to many."
    My family just displayed it and sold the cheaper stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    I was referring to the Nazis, but this will do too.
    they disarmed the hermans first. They were not sitting around late at night loading drum magazines for those who chose to do them harm .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    they disarmed the hermans first. They were not sitting around late at night loading drum magazines for those who chose to do them harm .
    Good point, if they get us to report one another to law enforcement over COVID-19, what else can they get us to do to rat others out?

I see the psychology here, report your neighbors because if you don't you are putting yourself at risk and thus self-preservation kicks into over drive and its me or them. Think about it, what other threats to the public health or safety could be used against you?

i.e. People wasting water?
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-03-2020 at 07:23 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!