Thread: LIVE: Trump Must Open America Immediately Or The Greatest Depression Awaits

LIVE: Trump Must Open America Immediately Or The Greatest Depression Awaits

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/statu...66195116425216
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click this link to watch:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1LyxBNBRBYYxN
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

I think a great depression may have been the point of this virus panic. It may have been coming anyway and never let a good crisis go to waste. Who knows at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think a great depression may have been the point of this virus panic. It may have been coming anyway and never let a good crisis go to waste. Who knows at this point?
    The "longest bull run in history" needed to come to a halt at some point. I definitely think this crisis is being used as an excuse to hit a reset button of sorts, but won't go too far down the rabbit hole.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

One thing is certain. Those who knew the government was about to overreact in a major way made out like bandits in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    The "longest bull run in history" needed to come to a halt at some point. I definitely think this crisis is being used as an excuse to hit a reset button of sorts, but won't go too far down the rabbit hole.
    I'm suspicous too. My imagination wants to drift into world currency land and a reset of Bretton Woods.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

We will save money if a bunch of sick people over 30 who are not essential die. Just think of how much we will save on unfunded liabilities alone. If we open up now we will make Medicare and social security solvent. I say open up now.

This is their $#@!ing goal.

After adding trillions in debt since 2008, we know a crash was coming.

A few months ago, the yield curve $#@! the bed.

And a couple of months ago, the Fed lost control of Repo rates.

It was on our doorstep.

This government induced crisis is the scapegoat.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It makes sense, but this mass panic is global. Something bigger than the US government is happening here.

It makes sense, but this mass panic is global. Something bigger than the US government is happening here.
    They were trying to stop the arrests and make sure Trump didn't get re-elected. That was the primary goal in our arena. They thought he would take the Alex Jones approach and try to keep the economy open because he needed a strong economy to win his re-election, try and play it down a bit (as it should be, although it is a fairly nasty virus it isn't nearly as bad as they make it out to be). In China and many other countries, and ours, the goal of the deep state was to increase state control as usual.

Instead of engage in the war the deep state had planned, Trump flipped it on it's head. Decided to temporarily shut down the economy, let the experts come out with their wild predictions, reduce the COVID-19 deaths to a minimum and claim a huge victory, and while everybody is restricted from travel and quarantined in their homes go out and take out the deep underground military bases and the tunnels that the deep state still controls. Arrest all of their foot soldiers. The big arrests will be coming in a few months or so.

The economy won't be down for long, things will open back up soon.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-02-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Threat of world economic collapse was was preventing an outright attack on Iran.
    Closing the Straits won't matter after the economic collapse.

Opens the door to a truly stupid move.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Threat of world economic collapse was was preventing an outright attack on Iran.
    Closing the Straits won't matter after the economic collapse.

Opens the door to a truly stupid move.
    Iran would be fine if they called Trump instead of John Kerry.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

MAGA leadership's priorities are LivesFirst and then Economy.

America Fiest = #FamiliesFirst + #LivesFirst

Trump on the economy: First thing I want to do is save a lot of lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_CWNjrMMk

There is chatter that Debt could surpass $25 Trillions.

Related

U.S. coronavirus deaths top 1,000 in single day
    Thursday, April 2, 2020
    WASHINGTON - The death toll and economic devastation from the novel coronavirus reached staggering new levels in the United States on Thursday as officials reported more than 1,000 deaths from the pandemic in a single day and revealed that more than 6.6 million Americans had sought unemployment benefits in a single week.
    https://www.thehour.com/news/article...y-15175763.php

What point is it having an American dream if you are stuck in the red matrix and they have the ability to force you to do anything they want or they wont sell us medicine and millions die. I say we take out the cartels and make $#@! in Mexico. Let's stop giving China money to buy things to kill us.

Big arrests are never coming imo. Unfortunately

If anything more criminals have been freed or forgotten about with this self inflicted wound/ shutdown

God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    One thing is certain. Those who knew the government was about to overreact in a major way made out like bandits in the market.
    Check out the spectacular collapse of DWTIF, 3x leveraged oil short ETN. The big guys that held it made huge returns as oil tanked but I betcha they sold it right before Trump's completely bull$#@! comment yesterday that rocketed oil higher. The little guys still holding in anticipation of even lower prices, which will come any way, literally had their entire investment wiped out before the markets even opened. Overnight they went from a 900% gain to ZERO. Betcha the big guys knew to sell into the close the day before.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Governments destroy the global economy to force tens of millions onto the gubmint dole, exactly how they want it. They want dependents and Trump went right along with it. The dependents will be their army and their leverage to force more control over the rest of the population.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.