Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You are really not bright. I made a post about ventilators and Trump almost scuttling a deal and then you talked about testing. That said the universal testing on the new virus is happening in other countries, just not hear. How much of the 2 trillion bill Trump signed was for testing? Answer...only a small percentage. Trump hasn't even made a statement that he WANTS universal testing. But again, that had NOTHING to do with the post you were responding to. Sometimes I wonder if you are a bot. Or maybe you are the chicken in your AV and you are just pecking on a keyboard.
    Only a little because universal testing doesn't exist and doesn't necessarily stop a spread of a virus itself. and paying people to stay home and making sure the company they work for doesn't shutter stops people from spreading it and needing ventilators that aren't built yet so there is one when they need it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Only a little because universal testing doesn't exist and doesn't necessarily stop a spread of a virus itself. and paying people to stay home and making sure the company they work for doesn't shutter stops people from spreading it and needing ventilators that aren't built yet so there is one when they need it.
    Universal testing exists just not in America and Trump didn't even make it a priority in his 2 trillion dollar bill that Massie bravely stood up against. Where universal testing has been use along with widespread use of masks is has been shown to stop the virus. People might get their $1,200 check (which by the way hasn't come yet) but they are not staying at home. That goes against human nature. And again WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT TRUMP ALMOST SCUTTLED THE VENTILATOR DEAL? Quit dodging the question coward.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Universal testing exists just not in America and Trump didn't even make it a priority in his 2 trillion dollar bill that Massie bravely stood up against. Where universal testing has been use along with widespread use of masks is has been shown to stop the virus. People might get their $1,200 check (which by the way hasn't come yet) but they are not staying at home. That goes against human nature. And again WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT TRUMP ALMOST SCUTTLED THE VENTILATOR DEAL? Quit dodging the question coward.
    People are staying bome because local governments shut down their place of work so they don't have resources they need. America has done the most tests. You have been reported.

People are staying bome because local governments shut down their place of work so they don't have resources they need. America has done the most tests. You have been reported.
    Reported for asking you to actually answer a question that you are hiding from? LOL. Answer the question. What does anything you wrote have to do with Trump almost scuttling the GM ventilator deal? If you're scared to answer that question, just say so.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reported for asking you to actually answer a question that you are hiding from? LOL. Answer the question. What does anything you wrote have to do with Trump almost scuttling the GM ventilator deal? If you're scared to answer that question, just say so.
    “If you see something, say something”

LOL

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

(K)nickers in a knot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

LOL
    I was reported for "sarcasm", apparently that's a VERY serious thought crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    (K)nickers in a knot?

From what I've seen it seems to be a perpetual state with that one.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This if confirmed could pose significant political risks for GOPA wing chances in 2020.
    Yeah, too bad records do not count. Otherwise there would be a real Republican president in office, not a lifelong NY Lib.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yeah, too bad records do not count. Otherwise there would be a real Republican president in office, not a lifelong NY Lib.
    We would of probably gotten a Ron Paul if he would of took opposition to liberal political correctness and progressive cancel culture.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We would of probably gotten a Ron Paul if he would of took opposition to liberal political correctness and progressive cancel culture.
    TPTB will never allow that to happen at that level. I have been on campaign trails all the way to RNC Nat Con. The crookedness, lies, underhandedness is beyond comprehension. And the media never has or will ever report on it.

It was at that point that things fell into place for me, and vote only locally, if I do at all.

They make absolutely certain that their chosen one gets the spotlight and ensures the win.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    They make absolutely certain that their chosen one gets the spotlight and ensures the win.
    Biden.

Turns my stomach.

Senator Rand Paul
    @RandPaul
    ·
    Apr 3
    Congrats to Judge Justin Walker on his nomination to the DC Circuit. Great decision by Potus
    to pick from outside the swamp! I was proud to recommend him for the federal bench in KY & know he’ll be an impartial defender of our Constitution at the nation's #2 most powerful court.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123