Thread: How to wake people up about the Sars-COV-2 lies and manipulation

How to wake people up about the Sars-COV-2 lies and manipulation

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There will be a light bulb moment for a lot of people when they realize this new round of control puts to lie the previous round of control. Environmental extremists have led a lot of people to give up personal cars for transportation in favor of buses and subways. Hard to social distance there when one is sick and needs medical attention. Then there were the people who made laws that said doctors can’t prescribe meds unless they have seen the patient for that specific condition. Now people are encouraged to call in or use online medical services.

And then there are the people who made laws that regulate the highest temp on a water heater to 120 degrees. That’s not hot enough to kill germs on laundry or dishes. Now we have a mutating virus floating around and a pressing need for hotter water for laundry and dishes.

Which is it?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Masks are for not spreading infection in surgery.. That is why they are called surgical masks..

They do absolutely Nothing to prevent any infection for the wearer.. You Need a pressurized suit for that.

People are using them as a Placebo,, a security blanket...

Feeels.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Mentioning what percentage of the U.S. population has died of it works. This morning it's 0.0018%. Wikipedia is full of corona virus pages seemingly designed to lack useful information, but teem with scary cooked numbers. I use this page, which has a straightforward death toll:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019..._and_territory

Flu numbers are also hard to find, but back in February the flu death toll was 10,000 higher than corona virus is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Mentioning what percentage of the U.S. population has died of it works. This morning it's 0.0018%. Wikipedia is full of corona virus pages seemingly designed to lack useful information, but teem with scary cooked numbers. I use this page, which has a straightforward death toll:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019..._and_territory

Flu numbers are also hard to find, but back in February the flu death toll was 10,000 higher than corona virus is right now.
    This is what I have done with much success.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Masks are for not spreading infection in surgery.. That is why they are called surgical masks..

They do absolutely Nothing to prevent any infection for the wearer.. You Need a pressurized suit for that.

People are using them as a Placebo,, a security blanket...

Feeels.
    I'm not so sure about that. Japan SK and Taiwan do not practice the Social distancing thing to the degree that we are here. Before any of this happened the overwhelming research on masks was that you have a greater degree of protection from germs and virus than if you don't. And that's any type mask. Of course the N95 is the standard, but the Asians have known that masks work for decades.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined