Thread: The Coronavirus "Trick"

The Coronavirus "Trick"

With the recent passage of the largest spending bill in U.S. history (through a voice vote, not a recorded one, to protect our "representatives" in the House) as well as all of the arbitrary designations of "essential" and "non-essential" operations by our state governments, I'm becoming more and more convinced that this Coronavirus pandemic is just a sleight of hand trick to hide what the federal and state governments have been wanting to do for a long time.

I'm so reminded of this line from one of my favorite films, The Prestige (2006), where it states:

I don't want to belittle the illnesses and deaths which have happened because of COVID-19, but I'm pretty sure our state and federal governments have another trick up their sleeves, besides their usual one of making money appear out of thin air.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think that despite their desire to protect individual members from the ramifications of this vote, we should assume and propagate the fact that every member, except Massie, is as good as on record as voting aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    With the recent passage of the largest spending bill in U.S. history (through a voice vote, not a recorded one, to protect our "representatives" in the House) as well as all of the arbitrary designations of "essential" and "non-essential" operations by our state governments, I'm becoming more and more convinced that this Coronavirus pandemic is just a sleight of hand trick to hide what the federal and state governments have been wanting to do for a long time.

I'm so reminded of this line from one of my favorite films, The Prestige (2006), where it states:

I don't want to belittle the illnesses and deaths which have happened because of COVID-19, but I'm pretty sure our state and federal governments have another trick up their sleeves, besides their usual one of making money appear out of thin air.
    Agree- & I LOVE The Prestige- fantastic film!
    There is no spoon.

A Few Stood With Massie

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I think that despite their desire to protect individual members from the ramifications of this vote, we should assume and propagate the fact that every member, except Massie, is as good as on record as voting aye.
    From listening to the voice vote, it sounded like there were 2 other representatives who voted "Nay," too, Rep. Amash being another one, presumably.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Something big is probably going on. This is unprecedented collusion between media and government to create a mass panic. There is a real virus, but it's not any worse than a typical flu season. Who is behind the panic and to what purpose I don't know. Something is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Something big is probably going on. This is unprecedented collusion between media and government to create a mass panic. There is a real virus, but it's not any worse than a typical flu season. Who is behind the panic and to what purpose I don't know. Something is not right.
    Not even the Flu.. Which several Flavors have been tried..

This is the Cold. less common than the common cold,, and they gave this one a name and number.
    But it is still just a cold and they have managed to stampede the livestock,

and no one is resisting.. not one locality in the entire US has put an end to this nonsense

It is a damn Cold,,not the plague..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom