Thread: Does anyone here personally know a symptomatic confirmed positive that is quarantined at home?

Does anyone here personally know a symptomatic confirmed positive that is quarantined at home?

Earthing increases antibody production.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21469913
    Earthing decreases sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, total protein, and albumin concentrations while the levels of transferrin, ferritin, and globulins α1, α2, β, and γ increase.(antibodies)

Antibody production is something DARPA was working on.
    https://www.wired.com/story/darpa-cr...l-coronavirus/
    Antibodies are proteins that the immune system creates to remove viruses and other foreign objects from the body. Vaccines work by stimulating the body’s own immune system to produce antibodies against an invading virus.

NYTimes: People become immune with significant unknowns
    http://archive.is/X0kRX
    Scientists are wrestling with one of the most pressing questions of the pandemic: Do people who survive the infection become immune to the virus? The answer is a qualified yes, with some significant unknowns. That’s important for several reasons.

If you know someone quarantined at home and symptomatic, have them go lay outside on the ground for a couple of hours and report back - please and thanks.
    http://www.groundology.co.uk/scientific-research

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Liberty fella out western NC came down with all the symptoms about 10 days ago. Doesn’t count on the stats because he’s 24 years old not critical and they didn’t bother testing him. Had they tested him, another 4 days and he’d be counted in the “recovered” column.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yes. Liberty fella out western NC came down with all the symptoms about 10 days ago. Doesn’t count on the stats because he’s 24 years old not critical and they didn’t bother testing him. Had they tested him, another 4 days and he’d be counted in the “recovered” column.
    Thanks, I guess ideally someone with fever/moderate to severe symptoms.

If someone does know of one, have them sit with feet on back concrete patio with maybe some water splashed under his feet for a an hour or two. See if they feel better/recover rather quickly?

Good to see ya!

I'm confused. Are you advocating earthing and that you actually believe it could have any credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The government has been reporting that of those who have symptoms and are actually tested, only about 4% test positive for COIVD19. The rest just have "regular" illnesses, like a cold or the flu.

Of course with all the media hype, these people are convinced they now have a death sentence....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

No.

I also don't know anyone with AIDS.

Or the Flu.

Or cancer.

Or herpes. God, I really hope I don't know anyone with herpes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    I'm confused. Are you advocating earthing and that you actually believe it could have any credibility?
    Considering the current policy is not even to test certain people and send them away with little more than a "good luck", why is anyone in the least bit surprised stuff like this gets tried?

We spent five years trying to get anyone in the "respectable" medical community to give us some answers why my daughter can't speak, has seizures that don't show up on EEG, and walks straight into doorjambs. The only people we could get to actually LOOK AT HER are all quacks.

At some point people need to face the fact that the simple act of giving a $#@! goes pretty far for building trust.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Do you want to comment on the study I linked to?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21469913

The continuous earthing of the human body decreases blood glucose in patients with diabetes. Earthing decreases sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, total protein, and albumin concentrations while the levels of transferrin, ferritin, and globulins α1, α2, β, and γ increase. These results are statistically significant.

CONCLUSIONS:

Earthing the human body influences human physiologic processes. This influence is observed during night relaxation and during physical activity. Effect of the earthing on calcium-phosphate homeostasis is the opposite of that which occurs in states of weightlessness. It also increases the activity of catabolic processes. It may be the primary factor regulating endocrine and nervous systems.
    How about any of these studies (some double-blind)?
    http://www.groundology.co.uk/scientific-research

How about Lance Armstrong's Tour de France team?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icZIZ5UUoOE&t=2m17s

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    No.

Or the Flu.

Or cancer.

Ya , you probably don't know anyone with cancer or the flu .

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    The priest that married my wife and I 15 years ago was diagnosed with COVID19 last week and is now hospitalized. He is about in his mid-fifties.

The science behind "earthing" or "grounding" is solid, and we have published articles about it since 2013.

But there is another side to the issue one has to be aware of, and that is "dirty electricity."

If your property has too much "dirty electricity" running through it, grounding could actually cause more harm than good.

Here is an article about "dirty electricity"

“Dirty” Electricity is a National Problem Affecting Everyone’s Health in the United States
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Do you want to comment on the study I linked to?
    I'd rather not infect my brain with such stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The science behind "earthing" or "grounding" is solid, and we have published articles about it since 2013.

But there is another side to the issue one has to be aware of, and that is "dirty electricity."

If your property has too much "dirty electricity" running through it, grounding could actually cause more harm than good.

Here is an article about "dirty electricity"

“Dirty” Electricity is a National Problem Affecting Everyone’s Health in the United States
    It might be too late. I might have been infected just reading this.

It might be too late. I might have been infected just reading this.
    Too much dirty electric for you probably .

This technically does not count as "personally", but I know the identity of a real person who is in the ICU of the local hospital who is "presumed positive" for the virus. He's about 30 and is in bad shape.

I firmly believe in "Earthing". I do it alot except I don't do it quite as much in winter. I also do the 5 rites and run in place for 5 minutes,

I have not heard that I personally know anyone with WuFlu. I may know someone and not know it. I know there is another big pile of BS under all if this, I grow weary of it. It does seem that a lot of people are staying in more.The traffic is very light these days. It should be cleaning up the air quite a bit. Maybe it's not too late to stop global warming after all .
    Last edited by Working Poor; 03-30-2020 at 08:03 PM. Reason: add smiley

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd rather not infect my brain with such stupidity.
    Sorry to burst your "reality" bubble, but earthing- or grounding- really does work.
    There is no spoon.

No.

Or the Flu.

Or cancer.

Cold sores? (its a herpe)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Sorry to burst your "reality" bubble, but earthing- or grounding- really does work.
    Not sure,, but I am often barefoot. I like to balance on a concrete wall in the morning.. Center everything.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Cold sores? (its a herpe)
    I do know one person with that(that I've seen).

I do know one person with that(that I've seen).
    Mild type..

https://www.campho.com/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I do not know anyone in the US who is symptomatic and being quarantined at home. I do know one person in France who has the virus and is very sick. I do not think she is in the hospital.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    lol, well I aint sleeping with her, smoking with her or drinking after her...

And I still don't know anyone with the Kung Flu.

And I still don't know anyone with the Kung Flu.
    Not the Flu (not influenza),, A cold,,,Likely Weaponized..

China was just the drop off and delivery.. They shipped it to everyone.

It is US born and bred. which is why most of us will be immune..and only the compromised are at risk..

They will force them together to Remove the unproductive and Costly.

They are doing JUST THAT.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My mother was Just Moved again a second time..They are concentrating Folks together,, Removing Inspection requirements,, and adding Covid Patients with the Healthy and Quarantined.

State Orders.. Sis is pissed..Mom is annoyed. Eldest Brother Is contacting Lawyers.

I Pray.. Mom is close to God,,and fearless. Just got settled and moved again. annoyed.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I do not. The two "cases" I'm personally aware of either never got their test results back and were added as 'presumptive positive' or eventually tested negative. The latter was going to be added to the presumptive positive count (two previous tests were "lost") but insisted on another test, which subsequently came back negative. Interestingly, she did encounter symptoms that mostly fit a covid diagnosis but she ended up testing negative for standard flu and covid both. Symptoms resolved a couple days later.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-03-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book