Thread: Man Eaten by Crocodile After Violating Coronavirus Lockdown

Man Eaten by Crocodile After Violating Coronavirus Lockdown

Man Eaten by Crocodile After Violating Coronavirus Lockdown

A man in Africa violated a government lockdown order and was subsequently killed and eaten by a crocodile while attempting to go fishing.

The BBC reported the animal attack happened Wednesday along Rwanda’s Nyabarongo River.

“He had broken the stay-home rule, he’s among very few people here who are not cooperating with the lockdown to stop the virus,” said Alice Kayitesi, mayor of the southern Kamonyi district.

The man’s identity has not been released.

Rwanda, a country of roughly 12 million people, has confirmed 40 cases of COVID-19, which is the highest in the region.

The BBC also reported police in Rwanda shot and killed two men in the southern district of Nyanza after an argument about the government-imposed lockdown.
    Those deaths have not been confirmed by authorities.

Other than the man killed by the crocodile, no official deaths in the country have been reported relating to the coronavirus so far.

Officials in Rwanda have enacted a mandatory two-week lockdown of all non-essential businesses.

Additionally, the country has banned travel between different cities and closed its borders.

Aside from exceptions for workers moving goods around the country, all citizens are required to self-isolate for a period of two weeks

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-e...estern-journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dang, Nature had it out for that guy.

If this weren't the middle of coronascare, I'd guess the OP was fire11 resurrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Dam media and its false associations. Like the article I saw that read:

Rand Paul votes no on stimulus, contracts Corona Virus.

As though voting for or against a bill determines your COVID fate.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!