Thread: Republican Challenger to Elizabeth Warren Exposes Fauci and Corona Fascism Plan - Dr. Shiva

Republican Challenger to Elizabeth Warren Exposes Fauci and Corona Fascism Plan - Dr. Shiva

I remember hearing about this guy but never actually heard him speak. Four MIT degrees including a PhD in biological engineering. Watch the Massachusetts liberal for peace push the megaphone into his face when Dr. Shiva says something he disagrees with.

My take...a tour de force interview which is still blowing my mind. This patriot is so smart it's scary.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I remember hearing about this guy but never actually heard him speak. Four MIT degrees including a PhD in biological engineering. Watch the Massachusetts liberal for peace push the megaphone into his face when Dr. Shiva says something he disagrees with.

My take...a tour de force interview which is still blowing my mind. This patriot is so smart it's scary.

I have been following him for a while but haven't heard much from him lately. He wen't a little nanny state regarding weed but i think he reversed that stance. So i'll still be voting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I have been following him for a while but haven't heard much from him lately. He wen't a little nanny state regarding weed but i think he reversed that stance. So i'll still be voting for him.
    This interview is March 24 it's 100,000 hits higher today than it was yesterday. Something is just way to convenient about this sudden unleash of police state powers and crashing the economy, over something a little worse than a bad flu. If the mortality rate showing now is one percent then it's a fraction of that because many times more people are walking around already immune.

New Oxford study suggests millions of people may have already built up coronavirus immunity

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oxford-st...221100162.html

He said he had to go to the dentist to have his teeth checked.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    He said he had to go to the dentist to have his teeth checked.

I watched it when he streamed it live. I'm not surprised. 40k people went to Boston common to attack him because the news said racists were going there for a free speech rally.

I watched it when he streamed it live. I'm not surprised. 40k people went to Boston common to attack him because the news said racists were going there for a free speech rally.
    I watched it too. People on the bandstand with him were Black. The liberal mob still wanted blood, and police had to evacuate them for their own safety. Shiva has a lot of balls to have shown up and spoke. He is fairly fearless. I recommend the video.

Yea but,Would an area that keeps someone like Elizabeth Warren in office vote for This man? I am not going to hold my breath. He is very smart but, the general population doesn't seem to click with smart.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.