Thread: [Video] Thomas Massie on Fox News w/ Cavuto - 3/28

[Video] Thomas Massie on Fox News w/ Cavuto - 3/28

Last edited by jct74; 03-28-2020 at 10:47 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did I miss it? Tim Scott is on

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Did I miss it? Tim Scott is on
    No, he hasn't been on yet.

Cavuto is crying over Tom Coburn (RIP)

Massie did a good job

He said he spoke to Trump before the vote. He should apologize to Massie for that tweet IMO but I doubt he will.

Question

Any video?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Any video?
    It might turn up later on Fox's youtube channel if whoever does it works on a Saturday...

edit: Just checked.. they are uploading videos today so have to just wait and see.

I dont think Moxy does them any more.
    Last edited by Warlord; 03-28-2020 at 10:30 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wow that was quick!

Thanks jct

Cavuto and His Irrationality

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rep. Massie did great, as expected. What I hated about that interview is whenever Rep. Massie would give a moral, logical reason for the steps his took, even appealing to the Constitution, Cavuto would ignore that by asking him some emotion-driven question about health concerns, which doesn't excuse Congress from its civil duty to work through this "crisis" that they've deemed is so dire as to force quick resolution by a bill.

These people just don't get it, but they'll be the first ones to complain and point fingers once the bill fails as it works its way through the economy.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Rep. Massie did great, as expected. What I hated about that interview is whenever Rep. Massie would give a moral, logical reason for the steps his took, even appealing to the Constitution, Cavuto would ignore that by asking him some emotion-driven question about health concerns, which doesn't excuse Congress from its civil duty to work through this "crisis" that they've deemed is so dire as to force quick resolution by a bill.

These people just don't get it, but they'll be the first ones to complain and point fingers once the bill fails as it works its way through the economy.
    Cavuto just hates working on a Saturday. I get the impression he doesn't want to be there. Lazy journalism...

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post

I've seen libertarians interview people about various subjects and ask questions a libertarian would never ask, but because other people might want to know the answer they ask it anyway.

John Stossel is a good example, often when he interviews people he will ask people questions from a very anti-libertarian mindset so that he can get a response or a soundbite to help the libertarian argument, then sometimes after they answer he will go back into libertarian mode and help them answer it better.

Cavuto asked his questions, gave Massie the floor and didn't really argue with him or cut him off, just presented him with questions that some people have.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Thomas did great and once again Cavuto is outed as a NWO scofflaw trumpkin punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Better Leading Questions

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've seen libertarians interview people about various subjects and ask questions a libertarian would never ask, but because other people might want to know the answer they ask it anyway.

John Stossel is a good example, often when he interviews people he will ask people questions from a very anti-libertarian mindset so that he can get a response or a soundbite to help the libertarian argument, then sometimes after they answer he will go back into libertarian mode and help them answer it better.

Cavuto asked his questions, gave Massie the floor and didn't really argue with him or cut him off, just presented him with questions that some people have.
    I understand that, but I wish Cavuto would've asked some follow-up questions, like, "Congressman Massie, why is it that your colleagues have such a hard time obeying the Constitution," or "What are the planks of the Republican Party that you believe makes you the most consistent Republican in D.C.?"

Cavuto gave the impression that Rep. Massie was in serious error for calling a quorum, as if he dared to put other people's health at risk, instead of acknowledging that he understood why Rep. Massie did it.

At least Cavuto didn't cut him off. I'll give him that.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Massie hit all of the questions out of the park. Well done sir.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Massie did a good job

He said he spoke to Trump before the vote. He should apologize to Massie for that tweet IMO but I doubt he will.
    He's going to have to apologize if he thinks he can sucker someone like me into voting for him again.

If Trump is going to be targeting the handful of people that give me hope, he becomes unacceptable to me.
    Massie has supported Trump throughout all the crap that the democrats did to him. He has now been generous enough to give Trump an out, by saying that he doesn't think Trump understood (end of one of his interviews). Trump better latch onto that, tone down the crap, and acknowledge that the rage is all about Massie having the audacity to inconvenience a bunch of self-important elitists - who should have remained in DC till their job was completed!