Thread: [Video] Thomas Massie on Fox News w/ Shannon Bream - 3/27

[Video] Thomas Massie on Fox News w/ Shannon Bream - 3/27

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVDeNWOYd8

--

Last edited by jct74; 03-27-2020 at 10:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Boom
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He did a good job and Fox were fair (by their standards) .

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1243664392652292097
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Comments are pretty good on the Fox News video, better than I thought it would be.

I stand with Massie. He was right to do this.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tea Party rising?

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Comments are pretty good on the Fox News video, better than I thought it would be.
    The same is true of the comments under breitbart's coverage of Massie. You usually only get knee-jerk pro-trump comments over there (and there were still some of those) but plenty - maybe even most? - ranged from "he has a point" to adamant support for Massie.

I sense a change occurring. Trump is showing a face that's going to cost him support and leave our prospects for a non-totally-horrendous president non-existent. These are the same conditions that led to Ron Paul's rise and the rise of the tea party. Can Massie, Rand, Lee and maybe Amash, step in, grab the attention of an irate populous, and "Restore America" as Ron attempted in '08 and '12?