Thread: Massie takes to twitter

Massie takes to twitter

Click 'Show this thread' to read the whole thing:

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...65641858191361

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But pushing a button is TOO hard, so let Nancy & Donnell decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Waiting for Twitter to ban a sitting member of Congress.

Massie has been denied a speaking slot!

MONEY BOMB! NOW!

Let's be heard! Let's have an effect on this debate! Stand with Massie!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...B-NOW!-3-27-20

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The vote just went down...Thomas called for a roll call, the Speaker Pro Tem asked everyone wanting a roll call to rise. Without even looking up (reading from his script) he says there are not enough members requesting a roll call.So Thomas demand a quorum count. Again, without even looking up, and reading from the script, the Speaker Pro Tem says there is indeed a quorum. The bill passes on a voice vote.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

so "the EYES HAVE IT" again?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...55601171054594
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow, Brian.... 4,000 comments. Have you looked at them? Are they supporting or condemning?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Wow, Brian.... 4,000 comments. Have you looked at them? Are they supporting or condemning?
    Most of the replies were positive. Only a couple of "I'm gonna vote for the other guy" replies.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Big kudos to Massie for his efforts here. He has my support, for what it's worth.
    He summed it up perfectly: biggest spending bill in history and not a single recorded vote… And what about the $11 billion I read was going to some African development funds?

And this is why we cannot trust our benevolent government.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!