Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates says six to 10 weeks of hardcore isolation nationwide is now necessary.

Bill Gates says six to 10 weeks of hardcore isolation nationwide is now necessary.

There are those of us who think that Bill Gates is a eugenicist (note that his father was the head of "Planned Parenthood"). But whatever you think about that, what exactly is 10 weeks (the upper limit of his 6-10 week range) of hardcore social isolation in the USA going to do? It's unrealistic to think that the entire population is going to stand a minimum of 6 feet away from each other for any length of time (even 1 day), let alone 10 weeks! And even if we assume it would be effective and somehow it happened, how would it be effective if the rest of the world weren't doing the same thing? I mean, unless the virus is 100% killed everywhere on the entire planet (which we'd have no way to know), how can it be eradicated when it can just exist on one surface in the entire planet and then start spreading like wildfire (assuming that it's as contagious as we're being told)?

Plus even if it were killed on every surface on the entire planet, what about all of those "asymptomatic carriers"?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/597859/...week-lockdown/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who died and made him king?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Ya , I'll make the rules here . Gates is not on my list to consult .

I know the dude is a computer egghead, but how does this make him an expert on the CV.

There was a meme mocking Sean Penn giving his opinion about the CV, but going by these standard, Penn is a good actor, thus, like Gates, he must be a virology expert.

Stick to computers, Gates!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I know the dude is a computer egghead, but how does this make him an expert on the CV.

There was a meme mocking Sean Penn giving his opinion about the CV, but going by these standard, Penn is a good actor, thus, like Gates, he must be a virology expert.

He is kind of a dick and might know more than we think . If there is a real pandemic he likely donated to get it started . He is a wanna be Dr Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Who died and made him king?
    Exactly! He's out in the media acting like he's some authority, no doubt because of the money he's donated.

But as we all know, sometimes these people use their donations as a PR campaign to hide their evil. Like Jimmy Saville and his "charitable work" for example.

c u bitchezz in august
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    c u bitchezz in august
    I am selling bbq ribs out of my driveway today with no permit .

Somebody told me, this guy has that virus begging for mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Bill Gates effectively has been working on biological Viruses for decades. He is one of the most knowledgeable and reliable experts on them.
    That would certainly explain why he hasn't had time to prevent his product from bringing untold numbers of computer viruses into the world's homes.

But given his complete lack of medical training, I find the claim impossible to believe. In fact, that's a major insult to all the world's virologists, and the schools which trained them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That would certainly explain why he hasn't had time to prevent his product from bringing untold numbers of computer viruses into the world's homes.

But given his complete lack of medical training, I find the claim impossible to believe. In fact, that's a major insult to all the world's virologists, and the schools which trained them.
    Whens the last time he worked for a computer company? The government broke it up a long time ago and he started working in philanthropy. Do you know what year you are in?

Whens the last time he worked for a computer company? The government broke it up a long time ago and he started working in philanthropy. Do you know what year you are in?
    He's a technology advisor to Microsoft right now. Whether that post involves any duties or not, I don't know and you don't either.

Does it negate my point either way? He's not even a retired virologist.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He's a technology advisor to Microsoft right now. Whether that post involves any duties or not, I don't know and you don't either.

Does it negate my point either way? He's not even a retired virologist.
    He employs virologists some of the best for his organization the Bill and Melinda gates foundation. He has access to the greatest experience and expertise in the subject.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He employs virologists some of the best for his organization the Bill and Melinda gates foundation. He has access to the greatest experience and expertise in the subject.
    Well, he does have one on staff--straight from communist China.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Care...s/$#@!ong-Huan

I don't see any sign of any others. And he says they "aren't doers", but rather just give grants.

Well, he does have one on staff--straight from communist China.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Care...s/$#@!ong-Huan

I don't see any sign of any others. And he says they "aren't doers", but rather just give grants.
    Social isolation isn't good for some industries but the consequences are bad if this virus evolves. Think of it like that scene in trainspotting when he jumps into the grossest toilet with his mouth opened to get the morphine tablet he pooped out.

Social isolation isn't good for some industries but the consequences are bad if this virus evolves. Think of it like that scene in trainspotting when he jumps into the grossest toilet with his mouth opened to get the morphine tablet he pooped out.
    You make me glad I never saw that movie.

This scene sums it up

Is this the scene you described--and made me glad I never saw it?

Do you think I'm dumb enough to click "play"?

Its actually a good movie. I was posting it because you havent seen it.

I will save you two hours.
    Every character is absolutely despicable.
    The one that you halfway like ends up dying.
    There is no character development, no catharsis, and no moral.
    But it is put together well.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Its actually a good movie. I was posting it because you havent seen it.
    acptulsa - Fwiw, I agree with nikcers that it's a good movie

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    And there's quality humor sprinkled in. Start at 2:36 if the video below doesn't automatically put you there.

https://youtu.be/wRV9cHIWAQQ?t=156

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Thank you, sir.

if you can't survive a few weeks without a paycheck then you need some serious financial counseling
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Bill Gates...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

He can't even protect computers from viruses.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He can't even protect computers from viruses.
    Oh, look. Someone programmed the bot to act like a parrot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast