Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump tweets: "Third rate grandstander" Massie is a disaster for Kentucky and America

"Weld wrote in an op-ed that Trump's "rampant dishonesty and paranoia render him incapable of serving as president."

U.S Grant got a bum rap back in the 1870s, he indeedy trusted way too many of his inner circle.
    Warren G. Harding likewise had no idea the TEAPOT DOME scandal was about to erupt on him.
    Donald John Trump has let his underlings act like hogs at a hog trough about to be slopped.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/o...e-primary.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No. Rand Paul has been there for him.

My question is, has he built up any good will? Or will Trump turn on him like a spoiled child the first time Rand Paul defies him?
    I see Rand has having deftly dealt with Trump in an attempt to keep him on the correct track (like getting out of foreign wars) but $#@! is so far gone, now, I expect that relationship to end. Trump is totally controlled by the satanists now.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I see Rand has having deftly dealt with Trump in an attempt to keep him on the correct track...
    https://www.historynet.com/how-andre...mpeachment.htm

Trump likes to tweet. Technically, he may be a worse POTUS than this guy. Is he as contrary, as stubborn, as "fiery" or does he
    flipflop too often? Ole Andy Johnson got elected back into the U.S Senate, and he was about to deliver a string of Philippics focused
    on the Grant Mis~Administration, only to be felled by his health issues. Mark Twain wrote a book, THE GILDED AGE. Boss Tweed was
    a Democrat. Liked his own version of graft. Trump likes to tweet. Does he actually take wise advice??? From ANYONE? Ever...at all?
    Can we all see our way thru this one? yes... Big Pharma thinks its current day science writ large. The relief bill(s) = bigly porkfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    The vote just went down...

Thomas called for a roll call, the Speaker Pro Tem asked everyone wanting a roll call to rise. Without even looking up (reading from his script) he says there are not enough members requesting a roll call.

So Thomas demand a quorum count. Again, without even looking up, and reading from the script, the Speaker Pro Tem says there is indeed a quorum.

The bill passes on a voice vote.
    So Massie forced the house, or at least some of them, back to Washington to get a roll call vote? Had they not been there, would there have been any vote, at all? Sorry, I don't know how it works. If they'd stayed away, no bill would have been passed and Massie's plan backfired?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why did Trump bring up the 2nd in his rant against Massie? I can't figure out what that has to do with this.

-GLP poster

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234