Thread: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault By Former Staffer

Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault By Former Staffer

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Hill's Risings' Krystal Ball blasts the #MeToo movement's coverup for groping Joe Biden.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

In this case, I actually believe that Biden is innocent since these women would have been well outside of his preferred age range. However, if he is guilty, I would actually believe that Biden isn't lying if he denies it or claims to not remember. This is probably an attempt to sink Biden in favor of a new candidate (not Bernie - they'll $#@! him over like it's a pastime), now that they're in panic mode because of his obvious dementia.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Women Are Expendable to Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    The Hill's Risings' Krystal Ball blasts the #MeToo movement's coverup for groping Joe Biden.

The Left has never cared about all women; they've only cared about certain women. That much was evident during this 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary race. Once all of the female candidates had dropped out, except Tulsi Gabbard, there was no one from their party who jumped to support her campaign. You would think Tulsi would've been the perfect person for Democrats to get behind: she was non-Christian, non-White, and most importantly, non-male.

But, no, the Left couldn't support her, ultimately. Why? Oh, because she wasn't a war-hawk; she criticized regime-change wars, and she advocated diplomacy with Assad. And Democrats couldn't have anything to do with that, whether she was a woman or not.

So, it doesn't surprise me that the Left would be selective in their crusades for #MeToo. The only #MeToo they care about is those who agree with their globalist, cronyist agenda.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Tad bit surprising, he comes across more of a beta sniffer kinda guy and not some alpha 'grab them by the p-word' kinda guy.

Regardless, unlikely that this story would provide him any polling boost. In contrast, recent accusations of 'racism' could potentially boost Biden's polling numbers slightly and help him grab part of the MAGA 2016 supporters from some demograhpics.

The accuser's mom called into Larry King on CNN back in the 90s about the incident - CNN not reporting - lol

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What happened to "believe all women?" Only when it is convenient for them to crucify their opposition. Their silence is their guilt.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to Democrats, you should only believe all women when the one being accused of rape is a Republican.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge