Thread: Adam Kokesh lists political demands. #WeAreNotAfraid

Adam Kokesh lists political demands. #WeAreNotAfraid

The time to stand up is NOW!

We are not afraid of the virus or government. We are coming together as a global community to address a global crisis and as local communities to support the most vulnerable.

We encourage everyone to persist in living well while staying safe and informed, and helping others do the same.

We support the medical industry as best we can by maintaining the strength of the economy and our communities.

From governments all over the world, we demand they:

1. Remove all legal and regulatory barriers that interfere with a rational response to the #coronavirus including healthcare industry regulations, trade restrictions, curfews and forced lockdowns.

2. Immediately release all relevant information being kept from the people and commit to complete transparency.

3. Commit to a policy of no forced vaccinations under any circumstances.

4. Respect the individual right to choose medication without government approval.

5. Commit to no bailouts for banks or big businesses.

6. Allow people to go to work and determine appropriate safety protocols for themselves.

7. Open state owned buildings and property to camping and occupancy by the homeless and remove all restrictions on relief programs including food banks and shelters.

8. Maintain or improve, not compromise, our current standard of civil liberties.

9. Release all nonviolent victimless inmates and support their transition back into society.

10. End all armed conflict. This is it. No more war. No more crippling economic sanctions or embargoes. The human family pulls together from now on.

We will share this message every day until these demands are met.

We will do whatever it takes to achieve these goals. We will assemble online and in person, wearing masks/bandanas and gloves, maintaining six feet of separation if necessary.

We will take responsibility for our health and for those around us, while developing creative new ways to connect and build community.

We will not let physical separation and good hygiene turn into social distancing. We will stand up to fear, stress, and panic, none of which are good for a healthy immune system.

We will stand together to say #WeAreNotAfraid!

http://www.KokeshForPresident.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dunno about # 7 . I prefer the govt did not own huge swaths of land but if state and national parks are maintained on the taxpayers dime I see no reason to open them to homeless. That would increase costs which I oppose . Not too sure about # 9 although I agree in principle , property criminals should have to make restitution . Rest of it seems reasonable unless I am missing something .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I dunno about # 7 . I prefer the govt did not own huge swaths of land but if state and national parks are maintained on the taxpayers dime I see no reason to open them to homeless. That would increase costs which I oppose . Not too sure about # 9 although I agree in principle , property criminals should have to make restitution . Rest of it seems reasonable unless I am missing something .
    If we end the armed conflicts, we should prioritize healing those who are broken on our city streets. Fight that war on a federal level. They have the resources.

I'd be ok with tax dollars going to that kind of good.

Good points.

My comments;

On point 5, I would agree there but I see no difference between large or small business. What I do see is that forced closures deserve some kind of compensation. I do not like bailouts, that is for sure but when people are forced to seize doing business then I do think we should consider looking into that. Especially because the system is not built for self-responsibility at the moment...

On point 6, Agreed, it should be voluntary, apart from principle, the extreme fines that are proposed and levied some places will be paid by the unlucky and not solve the problem. Pointing out that a decent amount of distance is good, I see no problem with.

On point 7, I would rather see a different option. Unless it can be organised in such a way that there will be no extreme costs to property/maintenance in the long end.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    The time to stand up is NOW!

We are not afraid of the virus or government. We are coming together as a global community to address a global crisis and as local communities to support the most vulnerable.

We encourage everyone to persist in living well while staying safe and informed, and helping others do the same.

We support the medical industry as best we can by maintaining the strength of the economy and our communities.

From governments all over the world, we demand they:

1. Remove all legal and regulatory barriers that interfere with a rational response to the #coronavirus including healthcare industry regulations, trade restrictions, curfews and forced lockdowns.

2. Immediately release all relevant information being kept from the people and commit to complete transparency.

3. Commit to a policy of no forced vaccinations under any circumstances.

4. Respect the individual right to choose medication without government approval.

5. Commit to no bailouts for banks or big businesses.

6. Allow people to go to work and determine appropriate safety protocols for themselves.

7. Open state owned buildings and property to camping and occupancy by the homeless and remove all restrictions on relief programs including food banks and shelters.

8. Maintain or improve, not compromise, our current standard of civil liberties.

9. Release all nonviolent victimless inmates and support their transition back into society.

10. End all armed conflict. This is it. No more war. No more crippling economic sanctions or embargoes. The human family pulls together from now on.

We will share this message every day until these demands are met.

We will do whatever it takes to achieve these goals. We will assemble online and in person, wearing masks/bandanas and gloves, maintaining six feet of separation if necessary.

We will take responsibility for our health and for those around us, while developing creative new ways to connect and build community.

We will not let physical separation and good hygiene turn into social distancing. We will stand up to fear, stress, and panic, none of which are good for a healthy immune system.

We will stand together to say #WeAreNotAfraid!

http://www.KokeshForPresident.com
    Where is the link to this statement?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Where is the link to this statement?
    It was an email he sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever someone tells me Trump is draining the Swamp.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

I am down for ALL of that.

Now, .gov, leave me the f&ck alone. I do not need or want your help, your “safety”, or anything else you have to “offer”. But if you insist, how about quitting, resigning, and give me back me my own dime!

Bunch of thieves.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up State Capitol, Sacramento 1967

Power to the People, right on. Legalize Liberty.

Kokesh / Amash 2020 FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?