Thread: Official UFC 249 Thread: Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson 4-18-2020??

Official UFC 249 Thread: Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson 4-18-2020??

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There are some decent fights in this event besides Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson. This going on behind closed doors is just what 'Murica needs.

It's on.

Ronaldo Souza, two cornermen test positive for coronavirus ahead of UFC 249, card will still go on

https://sports.yahoo.com/ronaldo-sou...022308560.html

They've done over 1,200 tests for over 300 people for this thing.

They interviewed them all when they came and asked if they knew anybody who was positive. Ronaldo said he did have a relative who was positive, so they put them all in separate quarters until the tests came back.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-09-2020 at 05:45 PM.

I'm guessing they will be wearing masks during their fight?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm guessing they will be wearing masks during their fight?
    Some are yes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Some are yes.
    Not during the fights..